Natural law

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Natural law

Postby squark » Mon May 27, 2013 6:39 pm

I don't really know what kind of law this is but it pretty much reflects my problem with the results of "rebellion"
from this website on Budhism...http://www.radioastrology.com/TFG/20PrUniL.htm

The Law of Resistance. That which you resist you draw to you, and you will perpetuate its influence upon your life. Resistance is fear, so it is something you need to Karmically resolve. The Law of Resistance assures that you let go of the fear by encountering it until you are forced to deal with it by learning conscious detachment.

Example: You may have a strong resistance toward people of the Asian race; Black race, Jewish race, your mother-in-law. Your resistance is fear. The quickest way to overcome that which you fear is through direct experience, thus you will reincarnate as an Asian, Black, Jew, or mother in-law in a future lifetime. When you attain Master of Life awareness and stop resisting [your fear] by consciously detaching from the negativity, the problem will be resolved. Most disharmonious situations are solved through a change in your viewpoint. By changing your perspective, you can usually eliminate the effects of a problem, and if you are no longer affected by a problem, you no longer have a problem, although nothing about the problem situation may have changed. Another aspect of the Law of resistance states, that which you resists, you become, if not in this lifetime, in a future incarnation.
-------------------------------------------------
I may attach this to my next tax payment, with a note telling them I have stopped resisting their murder of my neighbours kids. The little girl with no brother, mother, sister, the Dad with no wife or kids, that is all as it should be. I have no right to prevent the crown and its staff from expressing its evil and earning its future suffering.
-------------------------------------------------
Concious Detachment. Like redemption or ending citizenship, sending back the birth certificate.......consciously detach yourself from the state. I LIKE IT!

Guys right their it says that freemanery is a religious necessity. They can't infringe on our religion!
I LIKE IT A LOT!
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"