Bills before Parliament 2012-13

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Bills before Parliament 2012-13

Postby holy vehm » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:55 pm

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Bills before Parliament 2012-13

Postby Rongo121 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Wow that's quite a list of potentially new rules and regulations to be added to the ones we already have.

Makes me think of this from Black's 8th edition:

"So far as legal theory is concerned, a person is any being whom the law regards as capable of rights and duties. Any being that is so capable is a person, wether a human being or not, and no being that is not so capable is a person, even though he be a man. Persons are the substances of which rights and duties are the attributes. It is only in this respect that persons possess juridical significance, and this is the exclusive point of view from which personality receives legal recognition)".

Well i may be capable of rights, but duties under such a system? all written in a foreign language(legalese)??? I think i could safely bet that there is'nt a single being on the whole planet that's read them all.
You'd have to be insane to claim to be capable of duties under such a system.

So maybe i'm not a person after all.
Rongo121

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"