LEGAL ARGUMENT(ish) with a Barrister about MENS REA

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Re: LEGAL ARGUMENT(ish) with a Barrister about MENS REA

Postby strawmansarah » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:14 pm

I hate to agree with the Judge, but forced labour is not slavery... simply because they always have the opportunity NOT to work.

They will receive no money, but that's not the point.

No work = no money was always the case.

Slavery is FORCED labour with NO money/'rights'. IMO :8-):
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby wanabfree » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:50 pm

I have just read the early post's only so I hope I am not going over the same issues again, I have found in my dealings with courts, barristers, solicitors the issue of ignorance of the law is often quoted, usually in such an arrogant and self righteous manner it has made me call them out on it straight away, and showing they themselves are just as ignorant.
All you have to asks is this “what factually is the law?”, and then I will add without using the words law, act, statute, rule, regulation, this also includes using the term law of the land or common law?
At this point, and on every occasion they have been totally stumped with the answer, and are clueless, and yet this same quote is so often used to inflict coercion and violence on those accused of being so ignorant.
You cannot accuse somebody of breaking the law without knowing factually what it is; the truth is your being accused of disobedience, and they cannot justify it.

This quote says it all

In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
wanabfree

Postby strawmansarah » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:01 pm

wanabfree wrote:“what factually is the law?”

Law = the State punishing people for not following rules they never agreed to follow in the first place. Ergo: LAW is FORCE.
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Previous

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"