Magna Carta 1215 and the Barons

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Magna Carta 1215 and the Barons

Postby Ingy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Can anyone point me in the direction of any decent youtube video's, DVD's or articles that gives info on the Barons who pushed for the Magna Carta?
i.e. I note that this was not the everyday English folk, the English resistance of that time pushing for change, as the Barons seem to be Normans, so what was their agenda?

Wouldn't it be nice if the everyday English folk managed to rip up this current system and started a new one with fairness, peace and justice at the heart of the agenda. a throwe back to our original times of England pre-1066 Norman invasion. I t would have been interesting to know what could have been if we were not invaded by the Normans in 1066 and not converted to Christianity in early England pre-1066.
Ingy

Re: Magna Carta 1215 and the Barons

Postby pedawson » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:15 pm

“Our Constitution is clear:
We the people hold the power (we are a democracy but we are also a Constitutional Monarchy) but for the power of Government and giving assent to Bills, we give the power known as the Royal Prerogative, to the Queen to govern. She governs in our name and according to the laws that we brought in to prevent her or the people in Parliament, from taking over power.
Unfortunately this has been done both in the 1911 Parliament Act and in the Reform of the Constitution Act of 2005 when Blair and Lord Falconer took over the power we had given to the Queen for her lifetime. They then gave to Parliament the right to decide on whether or not to go to war instead of putting the power under our laws that say we cannot go to war unless someone is attacking us.”

TREASON
Last week Mrs. Becket was told by a senior civil servant that Acts of Parliament now go straight into Law. They no longer require Royal Assent because the Queen’s agreement is automatic, due to Queen Anne being the last Monarch to refuse to accept a Bill passed by both Houses.“This is not in fact true as both George III, Queen Victoria and Edward VII all sent Bills back. This is a very serious matter as it means that all Bills that have not had assent are in fact invalid. “What this government has done is take from the people their inherent power under the Constitutional Law. This is the birthright of the British people and their sovereignty under the Act of Settlement.”The fact is that the British people are now fighting a ‘war from within.’

ENEMIES

The strategy of our enemies is:

To abolish the Monarchy and all ordered government.
To abolish private property.
To abolish patriotism and nationalism.
To abolish the family unit.
To abolish organised religion.

Remember this quote is an old one and Elizabeth is no longer with us in person, but, is with us in spirit.

What you are asking is made clear in what Elizabeth says.
However I believe you inadvertently placed Number 6 on this list
To abolish the constitution.

Now I would like to make something clear, this is MY own opinion and is open for criticism. I may be wrong, and as it is a thought just arrived, I will put it down here knowing I am opening myself to ridicule, so be gentle.

The Magna Carta IS but one section of the constitution and IS as plain as it is required to be, however it is NOT the be all and end all - its production was as a result of the monarch taking advantage of the peoples of this land - The document was and is taken from much older and more concrete rules set under what we call common law. Without the common law the document could not have been produced - it would have had no legitimacy.
As it happens - IT WAS and it IS - legitimate, that is.

The notion that we RE-invent what could have happened from the 1066 conquest is a futile and irrelevant notion. We cannot and should not attempt such a waste of time, what we have now is what we have and what we do from this point on is what is relevant.
There is no requirement to re-write the Magna Carta nor is there a need to reinvent or postulate any of the other unwritten treatise - SAVE re-CONSTITUTING the common law. It is the common law that is the most pertinent and from it we CAN bring order to this otherwise disorderly system.

Take a look at the WORD constitution 'CONSTITUTE' what ingredients CONSTITUTE a cake? there are many ways to bake a cake and the regular ingredients are not always required. Such is our CONSTITUTION. The Magna Carta set out a recipe for the time and as it stands is the only way to build a settled kingdom (as it were). However the recipe was and has always been guided by common law set by Alfred the Great.

So take from this that there is no need to reinterpret or make the Magna Carta more understandable, what we need is simple.
To vigorously ENFORCE common LAW and accept NOTHING else as a substitute.

Forgive me if I am incorrect and if I read into your post more than was in there. However, hopefully this thread will produce some interesting comments.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby frogmanbrabs » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am

The problem with the current system is that "laws" are being made which turn the most innocent of people into criminals for acts which do not merit punishment.The main culprits are the robot police FORCE who are nothing more than a private political army. I would urge anybody who is stopped by a Police Officer to ask them if they are acting on their oath. If they say yes and then proceed with corporation law, point out to them that they are in breach of their oath and therefore guilty of Treason. Caution them and threaten to arrest them if they persist in trying to impose corporation laws. Make sure you record the incident for future reference. Too many of the coppers nowadays don't understand what their duties really are and that they are members of a Police Service not a FORCE.
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby pitano1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 am

when one is confronted by these entities,it becomes quite clear to the species known as
HOMO-SAPIENS,that their is indeed a SUB SPECIES.

this species,was engineered`using the genes of `a parrot,a pirate,and a hardrive,from an early computer.ie windows 98

so their we have it,some time in the not to distant past,we had the creation,and birth of.

ROBO-SAPIENS

:giggle:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"