Dog ownership

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Dog ownership

Postby holy vehm » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 am

It has been revealed by the minister for agriculture that all newborn dogs MUST be micro chipped by law.
This is to be implemented later this year.

The reasons for this (or so we are told) is to combat the growing problem of dog attacks and to help identify those responsible.

To many people have dangerous dogs that attack and maim people who are free to do it again and this will help to bring those people to justice.

Dog ownership is a privilege and not a right the minister said in an interview with the BBC

Well knowing what we do, registration hands ownership to the state, so we would become the registered keeper of the dog.

I agree with some of the above but not in the context the minister would like.

I am the custodian of the my dog, i do not own him any more than he owns me. Sometimes the gate is left open and he does not run away, he may go in next doors garden and do a shit but he doesnt run off, he comes back into the garden which leads me to suspect that he likes the current arrangement.
I am privileged to have him here, he is a wonderful animal, he provides me with security and company and in return he is feed well and given company and love.
I dont think my dog would want to be owned, especially by the state. He may actually run off if the gate is left open because the state will want to inject him with a micro chip and no doubt vaccines, i think this oppressive regime change will not sit well with this free dog on the land.
Although this only applies to new born dogs at the moment it wont be long before its applied to all dogs.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Dog ownership

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:25 am

Why do people have dogs?

That's the question that should be asked!

Most people have dogs as pets, company, excuse to exercise etc. But, if we're honest, a dog makes an excellent 'burglar alarm' or 'Early Warning System' to anything on your property that shouldn't be there. Why do you think they shoot dogs in the USA when enforcement officers are carrying out 'searches' at the wrong address?

Dogs are the first line of defence for most people so, from an aggressors point of view, they must be eliminated first!

As we are forbidden from bearing arms a dog becomes our only protection. And we all know how Guberment feels about us protecting ourselves.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby holy vehm » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Dogs are the first line of defence for most people so, from an aggressors point of view, they must be eliminated first!

As we are forbidden from bearing arms a dog becomes our only protection. And we all know how Guberment feels about us protecting ourselves.

Thats the very same point i raised yesterday while talking about this to a 'person'.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby pitano1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Dog ownership is a privilege and not a right the minister said in an interview with the BBC
`bollox`

his holiness,the minister for `agro culture,can fuck off.

ps.how long did it take to train your dog to
shit in next doors garden.. :giggle:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby holy vehm » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:00 pm

pitano1 wrote:ps.how long did it take to train your dog to
shit in next doors garden.. :giggle:

Its a task he has undertaken of his own accord. I think he took offense when he saw next doors cat shitting in our garden. and he thought, whats good for the cat is good for the dog. :grin:

They dont clean up the cats mess so i dont clean up the dogs mess.
holy vehm

Postby pitano1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:36 pm

:clap: :yes:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"