Injunctions

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Injunctions

Postby holy vehm » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:47 am

An injunction is an equitable remedy in the form of a court order that requires a party to do or refrain from doing specific acts. A party that fails to comply with an injunction faces criminal or civil penalties and may have to pay damages or accept sanctions. In some cases, breaches of injunctions are considered serious criminal offenses that merit arrest and possible prison sentences.

This injunctive power to restore the status quo ante; that is, to make whole again someone whose rights have been violated, is essential to the concept of fairness (equity). For example, money damages would be of scant benefit to a land owner who wished simply to prevent someone from repeatedly trespassing on his land.

I have had a look around to find examples of when the people have taken out injunctions against the government of the day to prevent them from doing loss - harm - injury.

I could not find anything although that is not to say it has not happened. Most search results come back highlighting government, councils and big corp taking out injunctions.

My thoughts here are is this a possibilty, is it possible to seek an injunction to stop the chem trails or flouride in the water/food chain and so for. Is it possible to take out an injunction to stop government creating a certain statute rule that is detremental to my/our rights?

Has anyone ever dealt with an injunction or has any info on such matters?

Off the top of my head im thinking that an injunction against the government would need to be heard at high court level and while this is good for the use of common law its also damned expensive.

Are injunctions a viable tool?

Thoughts?
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Injunctions

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:39 pm

My thoughts are that the courts would not be able to interfere in parliaments statute making ability although in saying that parliament should not be interfering in the courts abilities which for example in the supreme court creation it has. Would take a brave judge with a bullet proof house and a perhaps a little bit of conning civil servants into thinking you were a powerful corporation deserving access to justice as opposed to a certificated piece of livestock. I think it would be extremely difficult and expensive to bring an injunction against even a minor government department let alone parliament itself. Bear in mind i have zero court room experience so excuse my pessimism if i dont think the judiciary can provide justice any more than the legislature.
Freeman Stephen

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"