Ok Here is one for ya..!

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Re: Ok Here is one for ya..!

Postby robinr22 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 pm

knightron wrote:
EDIT: And why do you think you have to prove loss for speeding? It's an offence to travel over the speed limit. Loss doesn't come into it. You may think that it should, but it doesn't.
Ok so Name the "Law" that stops me from speeding? apart from common sense and a sense of not wanting to hurt anyone should I end up with a blow-out or something like that.
Leaving aside the argument as to wether you are actually legally bound by a court.

Uh?... how can we leave that argument aside?..if A police officer comes and locks me up for not turning up at a tribunal I will sue him for a tort of harassment and wrongful imprisonment. If I am not legally bound by a court without my consent, what are the chances of me giving consent to anyone to lock me up, on the orders of someone whom I haven't given authority to do so?...

If I do not agree I have the right to disagree, that is the point, and unless anyone can show me the "LAW" that states I have to agree..If they act upon me unlawfully I have the prerogative to sue them in a civil action and pursue them in a commercial manner. If they want to enter that arena we will do it on equal terms, not theirs.

OK...... let me ask you this..if I was to send some police Officers to your House and have you arrested for something that you know you didn't do and had them take you and lock you up for 24-36 hours while they made up something to say you have done, like driving on a road without lights at 6 pm, and then they decide what they wanted to do with you, Then dragged you in front of me and told you that you must now pay me the sum of £1500 for the privilege of what you have been through. Would you pay me? or would you stand and argue that you have done nothing wrong and ask who the hell I think I am having you treated in that manner.! So when you have finished asking me questions, and strictly because you have asked me that question "who am I and where is my authority" I say well If you don't pay I will have these men throw you in to a 7 foot by 7 foot room for 3 months..what would you say?..

No problem - the Road Traffic Act 1991 is the most recent piece of legislation that makes speeding illegal.

The problem with what you say is where does it end? If you came round to my house and forced me to pay you a fine I'd be pretty peeved. But you aren't a judge and you have no lawful authority to take money from me. If you tried then you'd be arrested.

Now, I can see what you are going to say "ah ha! Neither does a judge!". I'm not going to argue that point with you, though you are wrong, but instead look at it like this. If you did come round and make me pay you a fine and rest of the country thought that was ok and there was simply no way I could get out it, then what could I do? I can rant and rave and make clever legal arguments as much as I like, but where is my redress?

It doesn't matter whether your argument is legally correct or not. It doesn't matter whether judges really do have any legal power or not. What matters is that they can force you to submit to their law whether you like it or not. If you try and resist they'll lock you up.

So, again, where do you go with this? What is the point of this if it's not going to make any difference?
robinr22

Postby enegiss » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:26 pm

well tell that judge thats in your head, i will fight him for his job, winner takes all, just me and him :grin: , for sport ofcourse old chap, look, this as you can see is about gaining new senses of freedom, not old delusional out dated nonsense, its the 21st century and you are not in it, get a grip flyboy, your days of reign are but mist in the sunshine, and somebody better start thinking for the masses, or they are gonna be pissed, and guess who is on your frontline, YOU, you mad persons have fucked everybody over, thinking you were smart, and i do believe you have heard the word PATSY before havent ya, got any islands left :grin: get yourself of the sinker and set sail mate, cos if it does come, i think they might have to turn the music up in the big house, so the noise doesnt deter them from dinner, that noise will be everybody lol, and you, unless ya got a ticket? now stop acting and start listening to the people, whats so hard about that? anyway what is a law?
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby enegiss » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:34 pm

make sure he is one of the small old judges, cos ive seen one or two of them young fit ones, and they might give me a good old fashioned drubbing :grin: peace and light, please, post, we find it interesting and i cant sometimes help myself, hardened vet, i suppose
enegiss

Postby pedawson » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:59 pm

robinr22 wrote:The problem with what you say is where does it end? If you came round to my house and forced me to pay you a fine I'd be pretty peeved. But you aren't a judge and you have no lawful authority to take money from me. If you tried then you'd be arrested.

So being legally trained you are saying that a judge HAS the lawful right to to take money from you? Funny that I thought a judge listened to legal arguments and after weighing the arguments agreed with the side that was more convincing. The punishment / fine comes from a statutory instrument that guides the punishment / fine. Again the judge will measure severity and on the sliding scale will apply the punishment / fine. Or maybe it is a SET in concrete punishment / fine and that will apply to the defendant.

robinr22 wrote:It doesn't matter whether your argument is legally correct or not. It doesn't matter whether judges really do have any legal power or not. What matters is that they can force you to submit to their law whether you like it or not. If you try and resist they'll lock you up.

And you are asking what is our strongest argument?
Can you not read your own writing?
robinr22 wrote:It doesn't matter whether your argument is legally correct or not

Yes it does
robinr22 wrote:It doesn't matter whether judges really do have any legal power or not

Yes it does
robinr22 wrote:What matters is that they can force you to submit to their law whether you like it or not. If you try and resist they'll lock you up.

And you question the reason we exist?
What's the point?

Oh! I get it, we are wrong, Oh my apologies. Right I am gonna sit on my ass while the thugs take over and fine us for farting, and having the ability to fart.
Here's me thinking that protesting against tyranny, unjust laws, corruption in every department of government, legal assassination, was what we instinctively do.
We need to start a new forum 'severely restricted person in the dictatorship' SRPID.

Do you REALLY have a LAW degree or it that special person you report back to?
Remember that special person is trained to respond to all commands and is in control, controlling you.
Slip out side for a minute - take a deep breath and taste that sweet taste of freedom, then go back inside and continue feeding the rest of us BS.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby enegiss » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:03 am

for a minute you had me :ouch: , the reality as always, falls very short of expectation, still it was almost interesting before you reverted back to the old fashioned bully boy nonsense lol, fuxxin funny init, it seems that you are a troll after all, lawyer, ive shit em! absolute waste of time :grin:
enegiss

Postby knightron » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:15 am

Road Traffic Act 1991

so is that a LAW?
It doesn't matter whether your argument is legally correct or not. It doesn't matter whether judges really do have any legal power or not. What matters is that they can force you to submit to their law whether you like it or not. If you try and resist they'll lock you up.

If they act upon me unlawfully I have the prerogative to sue them in a civil action and pursue them in a commercial manner. If they want to enter that arena we will do it on equal terms, not theirs.

There is always Lawful remedy available to any one who is acting Lawfully..So I ask again to you Robin or who ever you answer to..If I was to act upon you in a manner in which you don't consent to, what do you do? sit and take it or fight it and see if you can win, Yeah they might be able to beat the shit out of me when there are 5 or 6 of em, But as I say I would have my day in court with a jury under common Law.

Remember the Old " I was just following orders".. Bollox didn't work at Nuremberg, so It will not work or wash today. What is right is Right..End of. :grin:
:shake: :hug:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby robinr22 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:27 am

@ pedawson

Yes, you are right but I was giving a broad example rather than getting into the details of exactly how fines and stuff like work.

In terms of protesting to try and get things changed - I'm all for that, it's your right to do so. But, given that they haven't changed, I'll ask again. If you actually go to court then do you think this would work?

I don't report to anyone, though you talking about special people controlling does sound a little odd. Usually people who think there are secret conspiracies to control the world have a couple of screws lose...

@energiss

I'm not trolling nor am I bullying anyone. I've answered all the questions you've asked me and have tried to explain my misgivings about the freeman concept. Ive also tried to ask some questions to see if I can get you to think a bit more clearly about what you are saying. Why is it so hard to answer some simple questions about the basis for your arguments?

@knightron

An act is a piece of legislation is a law. They are all the same thing. I am perfectly happy for people to challenge and fight things they disagree with. My problem is that some people seem to think that this is a genuine legal approach that can get them out of trouble in court. What happens actually is they get sent to prison, as has happened on numerous occasions. How do you answer this?
robinr22

Postby knightron » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:45 am

How can you get sent to Prison for asking a question Or ascertaining if the court has indeed got Lawful Jurisdiction? If that was the case we would have courts run by justice or at the barrel of a Gun, "Pay up or else" am I not correct ? :puzz:

Jurisdiction is the Key to gaining remedy to any situation in court is it not?. If I don't Hurt anyone or smash their belongings up, How can I be held accountable (Under penalty of Prison or Fine) for anything? or if I don't fraudulently claim anything as my own how can I be held at gun point and ordered to pay any thing to anyone? :puzz:
:shake:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby enegiss » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:47 am

energiss, look bruv, have at least the interest to spell the name thing correct, jeez, ime beginning to think trollers must have dislexiya ro so3ethink. statutes are nonsense as you yourself declare, so are you just here to make us feel like it is hopeless, or do you have a clear point to be here, other than to tell us that its scary, the big bad men will get us, dont resist, woooooo wooooooo, or do you have a specific reason why we should engage in talks with a system that is going to win even if it means just being a system for ever and ever and hitting our heads for ever and ever ?, peace and light
statutes are nonsense as you yourself declare
why do you think i need questions to think more clearly, only answers are good to me, ive asked the questions and you gave me the little quote thing there above, so in reality, all those things the freeman concept supports should work according to LAW
enegiss

Postby robinr22 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:00 am

enegiss wrote:energiss, look bruv, have at least the interest to spell the name thing correct, jeez, ime beginning to think trollers must have dislexiya ro so3ethink. statutes are nonsense as you yourself declare, so are you just here to make us feel like it is hopeless, or do you have a clear point to be here, other than to tell us that its scary, the big bad men will get us, dont resist, woooooo wooooooo, or do you have a specific reason why we should engage in talks with a system that is going to win even if it means just being a system for ever and ever and hitting our heads for ever and ever ?, peace and light
statutes are nonsense as you yourself declare
why do you think i need questions to think more clearly, only answers are good to me, ive asked the questions and you gave me the little quote thing there above, so in reality, all those things the freeman concept supports should work according to LAW

Sorry about the missing r but I was typing from memory.

The reason I am here is a) to try and understand the basis of this to see if there is any validity and b) to make sure that no one on here mistakes the information given for actual legal advice that could get you out of trouble in court. People are going to prison for speeding fines for trying this stuff and it stops being a funny quirky little theory when that happens.

I think you have wilfully misunderstood my point about statutes being nonsense. You've picked out one bit and chosed to ignore the next bit where I explained that they aren't really nonsense after all.

To reiterate, I said THEORETICALLY they are nonsense. You did see the bit where I said over and over again that THEORETICALLY they are nonsense, right? But we are talking about the practical application here and the reality is that the law will get you whether you like it or not. Look:

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Fam/2011/B15.html

This woman got nine months for trying the freeman thing.

Have you ever studied the law? It's complicated, can be hard to understand and it requires you to really analyse the meanings of words and phrases. You can't just wing it with something that sounds like it might be right. Introductory law courses are pretty easy to find and might help you to grasp the nature of what you are saying.

The problem with people like you in places like this is that you don't listen, you don't try and engage with the topic and you don't try to develop your understanding with critical thinking. There is no attempt to question the views put forward here. There is only blind acceptance, reiteration of misunderstood phrases and sometimes what looks like abstract poetry.

You have me here, legally qualified and eager to help you understand this topic. I have answered every question you have asked to the best of my ability and there is just no sense that any of it is getting through. You make a big deal about how you are questioning the fundemental belief system of everyone in this country and yet it is clear that you haven't questioned even for a second what you are saying. You're just parroting something that you read somewhere that sounded like it might be right and you are so stuck into that mindset that you can't step back and ask yourself "is this really real?"

You keep going on about opening your mind - try that for a second and see how you get on.
Last edited by robinr22 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
robinr22

PreviousNext

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"