Ok Here is one for ya..!

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Re: Ok Here is one for ya..!

Postby robinr22 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:44 am

pedawson wrote:Robin, So I am right in this thread but wrong in the other?
Sorry but MY mind doesn't work like that, I am not INDOCTRINATED.
I have seen it, done it and been round the world not just on holiday.

I have lived in a tyranny and I have talked with the people.

You on the other hand have been to uni and so have I

stop trolling.

Namaste, rev;


People who claim that they are "not indoctrinated" are usually people who take pleasure in rejecting the accepted world view as a point of personal pride. Unfortunately, barring an incredibly small number of occasions, the world view is right and they are actually a couple of hamsters short of a petting zoo.

I have also lived under tyranny and watched that tyranny be overthrown at close quarters. It wasn't done by proclaiming a bunch of laughable half-understood nonsense about the Uniform Commerical Code and refusing to be addressed by their real name. It was done by lots of very brave people risking and losing their lives in the name of freedom. It was very frightning and you should be careful what you wish for.

Just to be clear, I have been entirely consistent to you on any thread I have posted on and you are wrong on all counts.

The idea that our law actually has no real basis in fact is an interesting first year introduction to law argument. It has some merit as an argument, though it's very different to what you claim it is, and is certainly worth discussing further as a matter of academic interest.

But in the real world it is a bucket of warm nonsense. It is the equivalent of trying to disprove gravity. It makes no difference how clever your arguments are (not that the arguments put forward for fmotl are clever in any way at all...), when you jump out of that window you are only going one way. The argument has no legal validity, freeman on the land is a meaningless term that someone had made up somewhere, it will not affect anything at all and if you try to claim that it does in the real world you get sent to prison for contempt. End of.

I'm not trolling. I'm discussing this issue in a genuine way - something that not one single person advocating has been able to do. Instead I get a lot of vague waffling, cut-and-paste responses and the odd ad hominem attack.

@knightron

As I said before, the social contract theory is not actually a contract. You can't withdraw from it or enforce it because it doesn't exist. It is a theory in the same way the Adam Smith's invisible hand of the market wasn't actually an invisible hand moving the market. The government also doesn't work for us. We elect it and it is then free to do whatever it likes until the next election. We live in an elected dictatorship.

That said, I actually agree with the rest of the sentiments you express. Our government doesn't represent us. It doesn't operate in a way that benefits us. It cares little for us other than aquiring our votes for the next five years. I completely believe the comments you make about consequential losses and I'm sure that somewhere right now someone is making exactly the same comment.

But this isn't the way to challenge it. Democractic government can run in one of two ways. It can either be run with the intent of improving peoples lives so that they keep voting for the party in power. Or it can be run with the intent of convincing the electorate that their lives will be better, regardless of whether they are or not. Sadly we seem to have opted for the second one, and there is little we can do but wait for our chance to vote the other shower in and hope they'll be better.

Churchill said that "Democracy is the worst form of government, apart from all the others" and he was right. What can we do? Get involved in politics. Write to your MP. Campaign for proportional representation. Join your local party and try and change it from within. Protest on legitimate issues. This is how things happen, this is how things change. This is just a waste of time and a dangerous one at that. You seem like a smart guy. Don't fall for the nonsense on this website.
robinr22
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Ok Here is one for ya..!

Postby enegiss » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:21 pm

i suppose the rule of law will take place whatever you may think, you may even think you and yours are right, maybe you actually think you are right because others agree with you, but i always say it is easy to hide behind others who have taken the same education, my education leads me to think there should be trials and hangings, what say you about the law makers for war :thinks:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: Ok Here is one for ya..!

Postby enegiss » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:46 pm

I have also lived under tyranny and watched that tyranny be overthrown at close quarters.
which one,?
People who claim that they are "not indoctrinated" are usually people who take pleasure in rejecting the accepted world view as a point of personal pride. Unfortunately, barring an incredibly small number of occasions, the world view is right and they are actually a couple of hamsters short of a petting zoo.

so your not indoctrinated then? or you are, which is it
Just to be clear, I have been entirely consistent to you on any thread I have posted on and you are wrong on all counts.

no you havent.
But in the real world it is a bucket of warm nonsense.

yes, again you are right.
The idea that our law actually has no real basis in fact is an interesting first year introduction to law argument. It has some merit as an argument, though it's very different to what you claim it is, and is certainly worth discussing further as a matter of academic interest.
no it needs sorting out in our favour and some judges and plenty of soliciting (prostitutes) hamsters want to be taken to the public gallows and hung from the neck for treason.
I'm not trolling. I'm discussing this issue in a genuine way

you are and you arent, you are one eyed, accept it.
The government also doesn't work for us.

you are right again, i refer to the hanging answer above, so the next ones learn lessons and do as they have been asked to do, not do as much damage as they can without being hung.
But this isn't the way to challenge it. Democractic government can run in one of two ways. It can either be run with the intent of improving peoples lives so that they keep voting for the party in power. Or it can be run with the intent of convincing the electorate that their lives will be better, regardless of whether they are or not. Sadly we seem to have opted for the second one, and there is little we can do but wait for our chance to vote the other shower in and hope they'll be better.

or it could be run using the law as a basis for right doing, instead of wrong doing, no matter whom the party is,
fuck democracy for the educated, Clown shoes will be out if youve got nothing more than your unindoctrinated hamster chat
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: Ok Here is one for ya..!

Postby enegiss » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:50 pm

ooops soz, D/P
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: Ok Here is one for ya..!

Postby robinr22 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:58 pm

enegiss wrote:
I have also lived under tyranny and watched that tyranny be overthrown at close quarters.
which one,?
People who claim that they are "not indoctrinated" are usually people who take pleasure in rejecting the accepted world view as a point of personal pride. Unfortunately, barring an incredibly small number of occasions, the world view is right and they are actually a couple of hamsters short of a petting zoo.

so your not indoctrinated then? or you are, which is it
Just to be clear, I have been entirely consistent to you on any thread I have posted on and you are wrong on all counts.

no you havent.
But in the real world it is a bucket of warm nonsense.

yes, again you are right.
The idea that our law actually has no real basis in fact is an interesting first year introduction to law argument. It has some merit as an argument, though it's very different to what you claim it is, and is certainly worth discussing further as a matter of academic interest.
no it needs sorting out in our favour and some judges and plenty of soliciting (prostitutes) hamsters want to be taken to the public gallows and hung from the neck for treason.
I'm not trolling. I'm discussing this issue in a genuine way

you are and you arent, you are one eyed, accept it.
The government also doesn't work for us.

you are right again, i refer to the hanging answer above, so the next ones learn lessons and do as they have been asked to do, not do as much damage as they can without being hung.
But this isn't the way to challenge it. Democractic government can run in one of two ways. It can either be run with the intent of improving peoples lives so that they keep voting for the party in power. Or it can be run with the intent of convincing the electorate that their lives will be better, regardless of whether they are or not. Sadly we seem to have opted for the second one, and there is little we can do but wait for our chance to vote the other shower in and hope they'll be better.

or it could be run using the law as a basis for right doing, instead of wrong doing, no matter whom the party is,
fuck democracy for the educated, Clown shoes will be out if youve got nothing more than your unindoctrinated hamster chat


In Egypt.

If you think that I've contradicted myself then please feel free to point out where. You can cut and paste and everything.
robinr22
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Ok Here is one for ya..!

Postby enegiss » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:04 pm

first warning :grin: clown shoes are being sized up, answer the question, indoctrinated or not?
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: Ok Here is one for ya..!

Postby Nemesis » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 am

robinr22 wrote:I also think that, subject to being able to afford representation and the differing personal circumstances that get someone into court in the first place, justice is available for everyone. Everyone gets treated the same and that is how it should be.


Wow. That is a statement that shows a staggering degree of naivety. I presume you are quite young, so you're forgiven! :wink:
DISCONNECT FROM THE CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT
User avatar
Nemesis
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Re: Ok Here is one for ya..!

Postby pedawson » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Nemesis wrote:
robinr22 wrote:I also think that, subject to being able to afford representation and the differing personal circumstances that get someone into court in the first place, justice is available for everyone. Everyone gets treated the same and that is how it should be.


Wow. That is a statement that shows a staggering degree of naivety. I presume you are quite young, so you're forgiven! :wink:

Robin is no longer with us. Trolling is not tolerated here, the questions asked were being given attention but the whole thread was descending into an argument as to who is really right, of course none of us are. Robin also stated and made it clear we were all nutters and we should change the forum name to 'This stuff doesn't really work' and we are wasting our time pursuing the PTB they have won already.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
User avatar
pedawson
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Previous

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest