Is this why Freemanism appears not to work ?

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Is this why Freemanism appears not to work ?

Postby Wolf » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Is your condition of a British Subject is enforced by gun. Does Subject mean ALL the statutes, acts, regulations have nothing to do with you ? Are you a signatory to them ? If not , and you dick around with them will you sooner or later get done for trespass, fraud, tort etc ?

No doubt Freemen think they will use their mechanisms to avoid being nicked by avoiding Jurisdiction. Is this an unproven method ?

Is trying to get out of Jurisdiction like being in Tescos and telling them their rules don’t apply to you ? If not exactly why not ?

Was this Country taken by force and you were simply born into that mess ? Is complaining about it a metaphysical oxymoron ? Is complaining a bit like arguing with a bunch of armed guerrillas that kidnapped you in the jungle ?

Or put it another way..if someone broke into your house and stole your TV 30 years ago...whose TV is it now ? Technically yours. Practically and pragmatically your TV is now nothing to do with you ? Does shit happen ? Can you blame others for shit that happens to you ? IF byou can is there any point in being born in the first place ?

So what to do ? Excersize exile and/or self determination ? Or complain and go to jail without passing Go ?
Wolf

Re: Is this why Freemanism appears not to work ?

Postby Veronica » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Err ... not it's not. All of your initial assumptions are wrong.

Wolf wrote:Is your condition of a British Subject is enforced by gun.

No ... it's enforced by fiction.

Who's side are you on?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Wolf » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:09 pm

They were all questions looking for answers

Are questions allowed ?

Was it G.Bush who said "if your not with us your against us" ?
Wolf

Postby Veronica » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 am

Wolf wrote:They were all questions looking for answers

Yes ... on the same level as "Is the Moon made of cream cheese?" That's also a question, you'll note. Anyone can dream up that kind of bollox, just to waste everyone's time.

Wolf wrote:Are questions allowed ?

In short: When they are disruptive they get this kind of response from me. Provided I notice. And thank heavens I noticed this one before you did very much more damage.

In long: See below

Wolf wrote:Was it G.Bush who said "if your not with us your against us" ?

Yes it was. So what? He also said a lot of other crap as well because he found it virtually impossible to string a non-idiotic sentence together. Are you trying to emulate him? Is he your role model? It certainly looks like it.

You will notice you are no longer a Moderator. The reason for that is because I expect them to act with full responsibility. This is the (at least) second time in my opinion you've attempted to undermine everything else and everyone else on this Board (there may be more I haven't noticed). I let the first one go, pointing out that you had sent everyone off on a wild goose chase, but now you have pushed it too far.

For your information: There are sensible questions to ask. There are ways of phrasing them. There are ways of phrasing Titles of Topics. There are DISRUPTIVE ways and there are CONSTRUCTIVE ways. I leave you to figure out which is which, on the basis that you are not a child.

I hate censoring. I can only assume that you are doing this to provoke me into censoring. I can't think of any other reason.

Questions (in long)

No-one is prohibited from asking sensible questions, of course. But people come to this Forum with the questions already in their minds. Do they actually need a catalogue? Is this really helpful?

Or do they come looking for answers? Is that why they come? Not for questions, but for answers?

When they arrive, and see a load of not-very-helpful questions, what are they to do? What are they faced with?

So, in context ... yes perfectly sensible questions are allowed ... provided they are accompanied by perfectly reasonable answers. Or, at the very least, some kind of serious attempt. What is not acceptable is a simple catalogue of misery.

(See how it's done? I asked questions here. And I also provided all the answer at the same time. That's how it's done)

Sensible Questioning.

There is actually little point in asking any question unless you already know the answer (usually by checking your own Common Sense).

Why? (Yet again, question posed ... here comes the answer ...)

1. Because only by knowing the answer (could even be intuitively), is how you'll actually know what question to ask. How to phrase it, for example.

2. Only by already knowing the answer, will you know whether or not the answer you were given is bollox or true. Whether to believe the answer, and act on it, for example.

So ... once again ... if you want to pose provocative questions, go right ahead. But make sure you provide sensible & reasonable answers to accompany them. Otherwise you are simply doing everyone a great disservice.

And, in any case, we don't need the same questions being endlessly posed over and over again. Once is enough. While, on the one hand, it is to be expected that Newbies will do that - and it's perfectly understandable & acceptable on their case - I don't expect that from Moderators & Site Admins, who have a pretty good idea of what's already gone down, and can generally point the Newbies in the right direction.

I hope this makes the position clear.

(As ever, I remain open to re-consider all of this if someone can give me some damn good reasons why)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Shadow » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Wolf wrote:Or put it another way..if someone broke into your house and stole your TV 30 years ago...whose TV is it now ? Technically yours. Practically and pragmatically your TV is now nothing to do with you ? Does shit happen ? Can you blame others for shit that happens to you ? IF byou can is there any point in being born in the first place ?

How do you compare some material object to something (some anyway) are trying to free themselves of.

If someone took your kid, because they 'legally' belong to the government since you registered their birth wouldn't you fight so damn hard to get your kid back? TV maybe not so, you can always buy another one of them.

If your mate gets nicked for not paying their council tax because they're an OAP or have lost their job and they'd rather feed their family or even keep basic warmth, would it be fair for them to go to jail?

The problem (in my eyes) is not the government, it's the people in the government. They are a bunch of crooks that need to be lynched. Just like the banks, if they were ran fairly, it would be a good idea (in my opinion).

Please forgive me, I'm only 20. I don't have as much life experience as some here, and in my honest opinion as our country is right now, we should do what we can to try and fix it. The people in charge don't give a damn, and they sure wont change the status quo as people believe there isn't a problem, as it stands they don't have a reason to. If we can't change the country for ourselves we should at least try for our future generations, should we not?.
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And I stood arrow straight, Unencumbered by the weight, Of all these hustlers and their schemes
I stood proud, I stood tall, High above it all, I still believed in my dreams
- 'Like a Rock', Bob Seger
Shadow

Postby woodman » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Shadow wrote:
Wolf wrote:Or put it another way..if someone broke into your house and stole your TV 30 years ago...whose TV is it now ? Technically yours. Practically and pragmatically your TV is now nothing to do with you ? Does shit happen ? Can you blame others for shit that happens to you ? IF byou can is there any point in being born in the first place ?

How do you compare some material object to something (some anyway) are trying to free themselves of.

If someone took your kid, because they 'legally' belong to the government since you registered their birth wouldn't you fight so damn hard to get your kid back? TV maybe not so, you can always buy another one of them.

If your mate gets nicked for not paying their council tax because they're an OAP or have lost their job and they'd rather feed their family or even keep basic warmth, would it be fair for them to go to jail?

The problem (in my eyes) is not the government, it's the people in the government. They are a bunch of crooks that need to be lynched. Just like the banks, if they were ran fairly, it would be a good idea (in my opinion).

Please forgive me, I'm only 20. I don't have as much life experience as some here, and in my honest opinion as our country is right now, we should do what we can to try and fix it. The people in charge don't give a damn, and they sure wont change the status quo as people believe there isn't a problem, as it stands they don't have a reason to. If we can't change the country for ourselves we should at least try for our future generations, should we not?.

Hi Shadow,

Welcome to the forum, I'm really glad that someone your age is actively interested in how the country is run and has a good knowledge of the issues concerned, fantastic.

Afer all, it is your generation and your children who may have to suffer the consequences of events that happen now. Please keep on researching and make everyone you know aware of what you find, the more young people who have the knowledge and use that new found knoweldge to make it a better world that we live in, the better. :wink:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby IamallthatIam » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi Everyone , Welcome to the site Shadow,

woodman wrote: I'm really glad that someone your age is actively interested in how the country is run and has a good knowledge of the issues concerned, fantastic.

Afer all, it is your generation and your children who may have to suffer the consequences of events that happen now. Please keep on researching and make everyone you know aware of what you find, the more young people who have the knowledge and use that new found knoweldge to make it a better world that we live in, the better. :wink:

Couldn't agree with you more Woodman, that is a major key , teaching and educating our kids correctly so that they are aware as early as possible of what is happening in the world around them, how and why. I have four kids the youngest being 7 years old and they are all actively involved in learning as we learn. As parents we have a duty to educate in the way the system never will until there are major changes on this planet.

My kids are aware of what happened when their births were registered, it is bad enough that we were lied to by the system never mind us passing that deception on to our kids.

We need to be raising the next generation of freemen

love and light to all

Angie x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Shadow » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:22 pm

woodman wrote:Welcome to the forum, I'm really glad that someone your age is actively interested in how the country is run and has a good knowledge of the issues concerned, fantastic.

Thanks woodman. Sadly everyone my age just wants to get drunk, plus they don't think anything is wrong with the country. As long as they get their pints and get laid they'd probably follow the devil himself. (I'm not religious, I just couldn't think of any better way to explain that)
And I stood arrow straight, Unencumbered by the weight, Of all these hustlers and their schemes
Shadow

Postby woodman » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 pm

Shadow wrote:
woodman wrote:Welcome to the forum, I'm really glad that someone your age is actively interested in how the country is run and has a good knowledge of the issues concerned, fantastic.

Thanks woodman. Sadly everyone my age just wants to get drunk, plus they don't think anything is wrong with the country. As long as they get their pints and get laid they'd probably follow the devil himself. (I'm not religious, I just couldn't think of any better way to explain that)

Yep, unfortunately that seems to be the case. Although, I work with young people and whilst they may want to get drunk and feel nothing is wrong, many I come into contact with are basically decent and just havent been made aware of issues that affect us and our freedoms.

As Whitney sung, "I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way" :grin: Teach them bad and god help us :gasp:

Best way, living in the information age, is to give them interesting points to ponder and let them research themselves and find their way, the info is out there, knowledge is power. :yes:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Shadow » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:18 am

woodman wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Yep, unfortunately that seems to be the case. Although, I work with young people and whilst they may want to get drunk and feel nothing is wrong, many I come into contact with are basically decent and just havent been made aware of issues that affect us and our freedoms.

As Whitney sung, "I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way" :grin: Teach them bad and god help us :gasp:

Best way, living in the information age, is to give them interesting points to ponder and let them research themselves and find their way, the info is out there, knowledge is power. :yes:

That's so true! You're much more helpful than the stupid connexion places. :grin: I definitely wont give up on trying.
Shadow

Next

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"