Statute help needed please

Discuss the difference between Common Law and the Statutory Acts made by the Powers that be, (PTB)

Statute help needed please

Postby Svenhass » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:21 am

Hi, I'm hoping someone here has better google skills than myself.

I read on the net from a govt official who was asked if were HAVE to obey statutes. He replied by quoting a statute that states that an act of parliament must be treated as law. I can't for the life of me find it again. If someone can quote the act he used I would be very grateful.

I intend to use it in an upcoming court case (not wearing a seatbelt).
Svenhass

Re: Statute help needed please

Postby the_cat » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello. With the greatest of respect, your court case should not even get that far if you've done your reading here in this site. You should be aiming for having the magistrate arrested as an imposter and a criminal before you've even got down to to such detail. All magistrates courts are bogus and unlawful. I assume this is a magistrates court you are talking about? I am making a lot of assumptions, but you need to be comfortable and have a high level of knowledge before you attempt to expect to win in a court. Of course, they are unlawful, criminal and wrong to put you there in the first place, but.....

best of luck,
Dave
the_cat

Postby the_cat » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7463
the_cat

Postby Svenhass » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:48 pm

Thanks Cat, I have gone through the magistrate farce. I tried to bypass them and go direct to a jury hearing but was denied and told only way was through them first, with hindsight I should have held my ground. I have now appealed and am due to see a judge for a hearing before the actual court date.

They will argue that statutes are law. If I can find the Parliamentary Act that says we must treat statutes as if they were law I can prove that they are not the same, otherwise the government wouldn't have to make up a rule telling us we have to pretend they are the same.

If I try to take on a legal eagle at his own game I will lose. I aim to talk to the people on the jury and use plain English and common sense and hopefully I can get through to them, though breaking a lifetime of brainwashing will be difficult to say the least.
Svenhass

Postby huntingross » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:14 pm

The founding document (constitution) of the UK Parliament was the Act of Union.

If Statutes are to be 'treated' as Law would Article 25 state -

"That all Laws and Statutes"

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aosp/1707/7/section/XXV

They 'treat' us as being ignorant. That doesn't mean we are.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:41 am

Proving that statutes aren't laws will not get you far. So you manage to prove it - so what? That won't stop them from trying to apply statutes to you. You need to know why the statutes apply to you, because they do, and you need to know how to remove your consent to their application. If you go before a judge without a good comprehension of this knowledge and the ability to explain it clearly - you're probably screwed. Unfortunately a jury trial probably won't help you - your peers are brainwashed ignorant muppets.
Dreadlock

Return to Common Law & Statute "Law"