OATH TO THE LORDS

Re: OATH TO THE LORDS

Postby newmannewy » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:51 pm

holy vehm wrote:I think we need to contact the barons for clarification.

how do we do that and which barons do we contact ? and do we risk sedition if we do ?

I had a little google of Lord ashbourne last night and found a link to one of his relatives attempting to assasinate Musolini.. Very weird and interesting story http://melbourneblogger.blogspot.com/2010/06/could-violet-gibson-have-saved-italy.html
http://www.thebigwakeup.co.uk - My own personal site dedicated to helping newbies wake up and see the bigger picture.
Feel free to pass comment, point out my failings & or generally critisice - (It's a working progress)
newmannewy

Postby musashi » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:28 pm

The names of the four who presented the petition are well known and published in several areas - not least this forum.

And I am far from convinced that Magna Carta is not for us. It very much is for us and I view anyone who tries to take us away from it as my enemy - the enemy of free people everywhere and a gremlin in the service of the enemy. Well, that's today's view. Tomorrow I might be a bit more indulgent and regard any such as merely misguided or ignorant.

However, all this may be moot. the state is crumbling and tearing itself apart from the inside. We found their weak places and we have hammered at them relentlessly. Those on the inside are divided, polarising, and the opposing tides are tearing themselves apart for us.
Lord Judge said lately that we need less European law and more British common law. Today a judge said that the arrest of the corrupt little shit in Birkenghead was "Unfortunate but necessary."
I have a lawful rebellion curry get together tonight with Iron Mike, Strawmansarah and two newbies, and Mike will bring the details of said judge. I believe it was broadcast on Tpuc radio in an interview with Brian Gerrish and Roger Hayes about the 12th March.
Also, and to give hope to all of you who have pursued the commercial injury path of righting wrongs, I heard today from Mike that a judge has confirmed a £2.5 million lien aginst the chief constable of Northampton ! Again, I hope for details during curry consumption.
The bottom line, I believe, is that lawful rebellion continues apace and the enemy is deeply concerned about in-fighting among his troops. That wonderful PCSO who left his post to join the rebels in Birkenhead may be just the very first to come to his senses. Others will follow - this is the law of nature.
Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 pm

musashi wrote: Today a judge said that the arrest of the corrupt little shit in Birkenghead was "Unfortunate but necessary."

Just to make sure, I assume he meant the magistrate?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby musashi » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Farmer wrote:
musashi wrote: Today a judge said that the arrest of the corrupt little shit in Birkenghead was "Unfortunate but necessary."

Just to make sure, I assume he meant the magistrate?

Again my reckless use of the English language! I can only put it down to irremediable stupidity on my part.
The magistrate was actually a county court judge - one Michael Peake - and yes, our friendly judge was referring to him and not to one of our heroic rebels who were unlawfully assaulted and abducted by treasonous and treacherous policymen and women.
Musashi
musashi

Postby holy vehm » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:43 pm

musashi wrote:And I am far from convinced that Magna Carta is not for us.

I was not trying to convince you musashi nor anyone else, it was put there for consideration, to be discussed.

musashi wrote:It very much is for us

We are trying to understand a very old document and its procedures and its implications. It may very well be for 'us' but i will not blindly follow anything or anyone. If someone calls for something then i will ask questions.

musashi wrote:I view anyone who tries to take us away from it as my enemy - the enemy of free people everywhere and a gremlin in the service of the enemy.

Very strong words indeed musashi, very strong words.

I was at birkenhead under the banner of lawful rebellion, not because i believe in it word for word but because my brothers and sisters do and it is them whom i support. I stood in that court room and risked arrest in that belief and if that makes me an enemy of yours then an enemy i am.

musashi wrote:Tomorrow I might be a bit more indulgent

I do not require anyone to indulge me, at any point.

musashi wrote:and regard any such as merely misguided or ignorant.

I am neither guided nor ignorant. I will suggest it is you that is ignorant, of some very fundemental questions.

It may be wondered why i appear to take this personally.
"And I am far from convinced that Magna Carta is not for us"
It was I who suggested it may be the case and to make such a suggestion makes me an enemy.
I made that suggestion in a broader scope, questioning as to why the barons who called lawful rebellion appear to be very quiet on the subject.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby enegiss » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm

unfortunatley i have to agree with HV as i was also there on the line and i also believe that i am free to choose the law according to common people, i am not averse to trying anything in the way of helping a just cause but i follow only whats real, barons are made up nonsense for gain, if, and i believe that is probably a big if, this awareness makes headway using these barons, then it could never be left up to them to ever have that ability to impede mens freedoms again, it is a one time option, as i believe once used there is only one crack of the whip, and if failed there is only one course of action, god willing things never get that far, as for being anybodies enemy, that could only be a choice i would make if attacked, i am sure the greater cause is to be friends as a minimum requirement without imposing restrictions on peoples own will for there own freedom? surely peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby musashi » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:37 pm

HV I am not your enemy nor do I think that you are mine. I stood beside you at B'head and interceded when the cop grabbed your Paul by the throat and put myself at risk for a stranger.
What we have here is nothing more than qualitative differences of philosophical approach to MG, the Lords places in it and its usefulness for all of us. All I am saying is that MG is our only lawful weapon at this time and we must use it as is. We cannot change the terms of the treaty right now, but when we win the day then we can restate the terms more powerfully for us. First, we must use MG. Any other approach is simple treason and the state may rise up and kill us with impunity.
We are not Adam, the first man, living alone. There are others around us and we must take account of that. Unless we break up into a million little family groups we will continue to be a nation after liberation. Someone must lead. Someone must make final decisions regarding trade, or war or whatever. This means we must have a leader, a spokesman for everyone. For that we need a system of choosing a speaker for us. There are just too many of us to not have some such system.
If we abandon everything and go back to square one we will, again, have to create a system whereby we might all live in peace together and achieve those things we wish to achieve. That might not be a bad idea, but for the moment we have what we have and cannot alter that. (remember the thread with the man hanging from a mountain in imminent danger of falling to his death? He failed to use what was there) The system we have is workable and works okay - the problem is in how it has been hijacked piecemeal for the best interests of a small self styled elite.
The system we have is quite capable of protecting and providing for all of us so I would keep it - with key changes to better ensure our continued free state. For example, all oaths would be to the people - not some queen or Lord, or some corporation. The Grand Jury would be supreme - giving us back the means to make oath breakers accountable again. The people are paramount and all oath takers are our servants - this would be the baseline.

If I may say so, we should eat dinner before we get to the pudding. Which is to say, let us regain our sovereign freedom before we effect any change to our constitution or system of governance.
HV, I shall happily stand with you and your son again and I apologise for any offence. I just see MG as our only hope at this time, and don't see how we can initiate rebellion under MG then abandon it half way through.
Musashi
musashi

Postby kenb » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I have to say I don't like halfway houses, we are either free or not free, black and white, I don't like the grey in between, it leaves you open to abuse, and boy have we suffered enough already, if we're going to be free, we just have to get ourselves totally free, I'm still not comfortable with giving my freedom to someone else to play God with, how could anyone possibly know what's right for you, only you know in your own heart what's right and that means different things to different people. By our very nature as Human beings, we are capable of organising ourselves into communities to make the best of our surroundings, there is so much unused talent out there, and I think we underestimate our powers of adaptability in any situation. :grin:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby huntingross » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Thought !!

The magna carta is between king and baron and they put him in that position, why not do the same to the barons in the interim, it worked for them.

Has anyone written to them ? Is there a dialogue at present ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 am

musashi wrote:It very much is for us and I view anyone who tries to take us away from it as my enemy - the enemy of free people everywhere and a gremlin in the service of the enemy. Well, that's today's view.

Musashi, the highlighted text, without sounding soft and wet, hurt me, it angered me.

To be your enemy is one thing, we both go our seperate ways, we are adults. But to say I am an enemy of freemen, well, thats something else.
That in my opinion is just about the worst thing you can say to a freeman, certainly me anyway. It questions my honour and integrity and to also suggest i do the work of the enemy, what am i supposed to do with that comment eh.

I was shocked it came from you, that was probably the biggest shock to be honest. We were stuck in that little room together, shoulder to shoulder that day, i couldnt believe you would say the above.

You are a passionate man, well versed and understands the situation we are in better than most, you have a path you wish to walk and i support you in that but i cannot walk that same path.

I will in future remain silent on the issue of lawful rebellion, my thoughts and opinions are documented on here, i do not need to repeat it. I wish you the success your endevours deserve, i really do, at the end of the day, we both want the same thing and thats an end to this tyranny, we are both just going to walk differant paths to get there.

I have read your last post on here and you have apologised for any offence taken which is accepted wholeheartedly, i doubt you meant for it to be as it was taken, like i say, you are a passionate man, sometimes those passions, well, they get the better of us sometimes.

Anyway, onwards and upwards brother, one day WE WILL reach the promised land. :shake:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

PreviousNext

Return to Lawful rebellion