New Society - Help Wanted

New Society - Help Wanted

Postby dmurphy25 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:52 pm

I have been working on an idea for a new model of society that is simple and returns to us individual freedom, responsibility and independance from money conducive to a common law lifestyle

The crux of the plan is to use existing technology to build new houses that aren't just the decorated shelters that we're used to existing in but are life support environments that can produce their own power, collect and recycle their own water and waste, grow their own food, and share their surplus resources with others to form an autonomous internet like network that provides all the basic human necessities in abundance without even stressing the environment.
There is no external centralised control (just like the internet has no central control) and the more people in the network the more resources everyone has access to. It's an idea that changes us from dependant consumers to a independant producers.

I am personally working on the power system which can continuously supply 5KW which is enough to power a house (check out my initial prototypes on youTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI30nQswfO0)

I also have a basic design for a self contained food, water and waste recycling system which could use a lot of input from anyone with horticultural knowledge or knowledge of indoor farming, aquaponics etc.

In fact I hope to bring together people from all walks of life with diverse skills and knowledge such as Architects, Builders, Electricians, Plumbers, Engineers, Computer Programmers, Project Managers and anyone who wants to donate their skills and a little time to help build a community which will form the beginning of a network that can grow exponentially and potentially free us all.

I am happy to expand upon and share my ideas with anyone who is interested

Comments anyone?

Dave.
...one group of apes left the safety of the trees and stood upright in the tall savannah grass, some of these apes began to evolve, but most were hit by cars!
dmurphy25

Re: New Society - Help Wanted

Postby holy vehm » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:51 pm

hi dave, just watched your videos and great stuff. you can definelty see the potential there.
do you have any more videos on this?

i was going to do something along these lines http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtcoJEtDqQ&NR=1

but everytime i mention it someone techy comes along and tells me it cant be done and that what im seeing is fake, so i dont bother.

I was thinking of something like this or your idea to charge up a bank of car batteries to use as an off grid power source.
love to discuss this more with you if you have the time mate.

as for your request for help building i have spent many years on site ground working and driving all kinds of machines/excavators ect.
i would give up a few days to help out.

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby dmurphy25 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:31 pm

holy vehm wrote:hi dave, just watched your videos and great stuff. you can definelty see the potential there.
do you have any more videos on this?

Thanks HV, I don't have any more videos because I have just moved back to the UK from the US and my experiment and equipment have only just been shipped over. I'm not planning to do any more videos because I don't want to draw too much attention if it works out as I hope it will.

but everytime i mention it someone techy comes along and tells me it cant be done and that what im seeing is fake, so i dont bother.

I was very sceptical in the beginning until I actually built the bloody thing and saw the potential, as a former electronic engineer I am well aware of the phenomenon of Back EMF but apart from protecting our low power circuits from its harmful effects, we are taught to ignore the odd fact that a high voltage spike can arise from a low voltage circuit.

I was thinking of something like this or your idea to charge up a bank of car batteries to use as an off grid power source.
love to discuss this more with you if you have the time mate.

My next prototype will be a 6 coil, 12 battery system which automatically rotates three banks of 4 batteries between charging, resting and load phases where the load will be a 5KW inverter and I am aiming for continuous output.

I'd be happy to talk to you about this, I haven't solved all the problems and the more people looking and working on this, the better. :grin:

as for your request for help building i have spent many years on site ground working and driving all kinds of machines/excavators ect.
i would give up a few days to help out.

Thanks for your support HV, I am planning to put together a web site to help people join up and co-ordinate their efforts (under the guise of a charitable project to keep it under the radar) But there are already a few Electricians, an Architect, some computer programmers and a couple of builders who are ready and willing to work toward this and I've only just started trying to put this together. :cheer:
...one group of apes left the safety of the trees and stood upright in the tall savannah grass, some of these apes began to evolve, but most were hit by cars!
dmurphy25

Postby holy vehm » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 pm

nice one dave, all sounds very good esp if you can get 5kw.
off to see veronica now so catch up with you tomorrow maybe

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby rupert » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Thank you for your very interesting post dmurphy25 - i appreciate the education and I look forward to receiving more updates as your projects unfold.
Take care,
Rupert
“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation prior to investigation.” (Herbert Spenser 1820-1903)
rupert

Postby kenb » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi dmurphy,

I have been very interested in this subject also, and I downloaded 1 of those build your own magnet generator plan things off the internet (now I'm not sure if I've been had or not), as I couldn't get any info when I tried to find out how many batteries/inverters etc I would need to run a complete house. I currently work as a natural stone tiling contractor, with experience in electronics/electrical engineering in the early days when TI used to make home computers. I'm currently training to be a stonemason (banker/carver) also, so if I can be of any help in any capacity with the things I have mentioned, it would be great to be involved, I also have good knowledge of mechanical processes also.

Peace luv and light

Ken :sun:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby holy vehm » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 pm

its a shame a get together over a pint isnt possible, what with rupert in switzerland.
it is a very interesting subject.

:peace:

hv
holy vehm

Postby kenb » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Agree HV,

Free energy is exciting and so immense in its possibilities, and at the same time frustrating, 'cos you know it's easily possible, but some of the main pioneers are afraid to pop the head above the parapet.

Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby dmurphy25 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:59 am

Sorry for the delay but I've been wrapped up in sending affidavits to the queen and challenging my council tax, and boy is it fun :giggle:

Not an awful lot of progress to report at the moment, I've been out recruiting people ready for when the time comes, looking for a plot of land to buy, and also collecting dead car batteries. I've also finally found an oscilloscope and I'm starting to wind coils (a long and boring process :yawn: )

kenb wrote:I have been very interested in this subject also, and I downloaded 1 of those build your own magnet generator plan things off the internet (now I'm not sure if I've been had or not), as I couldn't get any info when I tried to find out how many batteries/inverters etc I would need to run a complete house. I currently work as a natural stone tiling contractor, with experience in electronics/electrical engineering in the early days when TI used to make home computers. I'm currently training to be a stonemason (banker/carver) also, so if I can be of any help in any capacity with the things I have mentioned, it would be great to be involved, I also have good knowledge of mechanical processes also.

Wow, thanks for your offer of help Ken... I'll definately need it when it comes to designing the bank switching circuit, my memory of Triacs and SCR circuits is getting pretty hazy :D

You should take a look at the work of John Bedini, I'm thinking about experimenting with his own 10 coil system (http://potentialtec.com/) but $4000 is a lot to spend on an experiment at the moment.

Will post an update as soon as I have any significant process :grin:

Dave.
dmurphy25

Postby Prajna » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Free energy is a fascinating subject and, I feel, very important for getting 'off the grid' (in more ways than one).

A good resource is http://overunity.com/ but I warn you, there is a great deal of disinformation, paranoia and sheer stupidity surrounding this issue too.

It is very easy to fool yourself into thinking you have scored some free energy (watts) with a system when looking at an increase in volts, only to find that your demand for amps has increased. This is particularly so for system's like bedini's, where batteries appear to be being charged, only to be disappointed when you try to use that charge in a load.

I have spent several years studying free energy (sadly, more in theory than by experiment) and I'm pretty hopeful that it is possible but I am somewhat disillusioned by the fact that there have been many promising techniques that have failed or been sabotaged.

Having said all that, whatever experiments you carry out will help to educate you. You will at least be better placed to discriminate between scams and systems with genuine results.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Next

Return to Lawful rebellion