doing noui&cor properly and officially

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: doing noui&cor properly and officially

Postby consumerpada » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:26 pm

I kinda agree with Mb, that for ease and explicit 'proof' it is prudent to put an add in the Gazzete. Not that I think it is more valid, because to me a claim doesn't need anythin other than signatures and a seal (stamp)

Heres what I'm wondering......

It seems like the cheapest add is £47.00 - Up to 20 lines (at the gazzette)

So if the add is something like
------------------------------------------
Notice is hearby served for Claim of right by Kenny-lee: Lewis
full text availiable for public view at http://www.noicor.org
------------------------------------------
or words to that effect

Thats just 21 words (or so) - surely that counts as a public notification in the Gazette.

(noicor.org can be a website solely for the purpose of posting and diplaying noicors or it could read www.FMOTL.com, so long as it is a publicly accessible site)

Also £47.00 for 20 lines could be an add for more than one( ie 5 NOICOR's = under a tenner each) but the add still points to a public website with the full text for each NOI referenced
:thinks:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby huntingross » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:45 pm

I think you're right consumerpada except for the website link....I think that makes it exclusive and not wholly public.....Issue it to the local library and I think its cracked....or to the local police etc etc.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Mine is going to one person and one person only with this final claim...

I claim the right that any and all notices served by me are recognised as having been served in the manner of, NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT and that this notice having been served to The Rt Hon Gordon Brown MP Prime Minister First Lord of the Treasury and Minister for the Civil Service is deemed as having been served to any and all Principals and Agents interested.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby Bodie » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi Guys

I have a few questions about serving this document:

1. The home secretary is a good target for sure, but what about the private permanent secretary David Normington to cover all bases?
2. Is it necessary to follow up with a 'Notice of Non-Response and Opportunity to Cure' and then a 'Notice of Default', and what about non getting it Notorised (if you can find one who will touch it), or is it sufficient to simply have 3 witnesses (or Verifiers)?
3. Are you guys publishing the actual NUI&COR in the London Gazette or simply notice that one has been served?

any answers very much appreciated

Bodie
Bodie

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:02 am

Bodie wrote:Hi Guys

I have a few questions about serving this document:

1. The home secretary is a good target for sure, but what about the private permanent secretary David Normington to cover all bases?
(Fair do's)

2. Is it necessary to follow up with a 'Notice of Non-Response and Opportunity to Cure' and then a 'Notice of Default', and what about non getting it Notorised (if you can find one who will touch it), or is it sufficient to simply have 3 witnesses (or Verifiers)?
(up to you)

3. Are you guys publishing the actual NUI&COR in the London Gazette or simply notice that one has been served?
(just a small notice not whole thing)

any answers very much appreciated

Bodie

but not necessarily the London Gazzette, but as above, it is probably the best place to put it
:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby freemagic » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:24 pm

what about community news papers as long as it is available in the public domain .
an as for first class post simple all you need is proof of posting free from you friendly local post office. They'll give you a stamped receipt from the Postmaster I think that they are acting as a notary for post office / Royal mail
freemagic

Postby Muna » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Has anyone posted their NOUICOR with the gazette as consumerpada suggested?:

Notice is hearby served for Claim of right by Kenny-lee: Lewis
full text availiable for public view at http://www.noicor.org

Sounds like a valid method...
Muna

Postby kliff » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 am

huntingross wrote:I think you're right consumerpada except for the website link....I think that makes it exclusive and not wholly public.....Issue it to the local library and I think its cracked....or to the local police etc etc.

Using the starting word of "link" then change it to its correct term "Uniform Resource Locator" or URL therefore it is publicly available :grin:

Section 7 of the Interpretation Act 1978 states:

References to service by post..
Where an Act authorises or requires any document to be served by post (whether the expression “serve” or the expression “give” or “send” or any other expression is used) then, unless the contrary intention appears, the service is deemed to be effected by properly addressing, pre-paying and posting a letter containing the document and, unless the contrary is proved, to have been effected at the time at which the letter would be delivered in the ordinary course of post.

Annotations:
Modifications etc. (not altering text)
C1S. 7 modified (E.W.) (1.7.1995) by 1994 c. 36, s. 17(2)(3) (with s. 20); S.I. 1995/1317, art. 2
C2S. 7 excluded by Insurance Companies Act 1982 (c. 50, SIF 67), s. 77(4)
S. 7 excluded (E.W.) by Enduring Powers of Attorney Act 1985 (c. 29, SIF 1), s. 4(3), Sch. 1 Pt. IV para. 8(2)
S. 7 excluded by Public Order Act 1986 (c. 64, SIF 39:2), s. 11(5)
S. 7 excluded (20.6.2003) by The Enterprise Act 2002 (Merger Prenotification) Regulations 2003 (S.I. 2003/1369), regs. 5, 11, 12, 13(5)
S. 7 excluded (E.W.) (1.7.2005 for certain purposes and 1.8.2005 otherwise) by Serious Organised Crime Act 2005 (c. 15), ss. 133(6), 178; S.I. 2005/1521, arts. 3(1)(p), 4(1)
S. 7 excluded (E.W.) (1.10.2007) by The Mental Capacity Act 2005 (c. 9), ss. 66(3), 68(1), Sch. 4 para. 12 (with ss. 27-29, 62); S.I. 2007/1897, art. 2(1)(d)

So, "This letter is delivered by Royal Mail and I deem it to be served on you by the ordinary course of post in the meaning of Section 7 of the Interpretation Act 1978. It is your responsibility and in your own interests this letter is handed to the relevant person within your organisation. I regret I am unable to discuss this matter by telephone or in person." should cover it if you send it by post.

In all reality NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT should cover it under common law. If anyone else needs to be informed then it is up to the party the notice was served on to advise them, so if you have serverd the head (Principal) then everone else below that post, by default, is deemend to notice the notice and if you serve it on an agent the everyone eles above that post will be deemend to have noticed the notice. QED :grin: :clap:

Just think how the legislators think and use their words in a common law context. :wink:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby Muna » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 pm

After serving my Notice I decided to post it on a public Notice board. However being 7 pages, it was too long for the notice boards I found.

The council in Bath display all their notices on lamps and street lights so I decided to do the same. I got my Notice laminated and attached it using cable ties to a lamp post in the center of town last night :cheer: !

However on walking home from work I found it had been taken down :puzz: ! I guess the council don't like dangerous thought provoking literature on the lamp posts!

I'll be investigating the matter. I'm interested in finding out the logic behind it's removal.
Muna

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Muna wrote:.....I'm interested in finding out the logic behind it's removal.

are you trying to get arrested? What logic are you using?
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

PreviousNext

Return to NOUICORs