doing noui&cor properly and officially

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: doing noui&cor properly and officially

Postby markie b » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:08 am

the costs are in the link umm i guess sending 1 to the queen if it reaches her or not id still put 1 in there as its for public and private and is usable in court as defense ive noticed on legal databases affidavits have been ignored by the courts but my guessing is if you do it by their rules and their way as they do with statutes amendments and making new societies this is where they serve notice to everyone public and private so there for cant see why it shouldnt be the same for affidavits on there as they do the affidavits aswell and send you a proofed copy.
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Catnap » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:10 am

Thanks for your patience Markie - I understand what you are saying. oooooooops :blush: I did look for costs on the link but must have missed it - sorry!
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby Catnap » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:16 am

Just had another look. Ouch ouch ouch - will have to seriously save up before I can afford to declare my NOUICOR :cry:

Why does it all have to be so complicated? Why cant i just post it to my front gate and at my local post office? Or why cant I publish it on the web declaring that I have sent myself the original in a sealed, stamped envelope sent recorded delivery (this would answer the argument that it can be changed on the website and is the poor mans way to copywrite things).

Yes, I know, I know but I hate having to do it THEIR way which is always the expensive way. What about those who cant afford things like notices in the Gazette. What can they do? It just seems unfair not to be able to declare yourself because of your financial circumstances. Isn't that just plain discriminatory?
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby markie b » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:25 am

aye it most certainly is and they are denying you the same access by means of financial hardships
umm not sure but im thinking the local newspaper may be just do able for your area as the roadworks notices get put in certain ones in the notices section for that particular county
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby fredqwerty » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Have done some 'advanced searches' in the on-line gazette.
Nothing shows up under 'notice of understanding'
and very little under 'claim of right' .... but this one is of interest:-

Date: 7 July 2008 Issue Number: 58757 Page number: 10151
Publication Date: Monday, 7 July 2008
<snip>

IN THE MATTER OF: The terms of the provisions of Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993:
<snip>

NOTICE OF CLAIM OF RIGHT
NGA URI WHAKATIPURUNGA O NGARAE (INC), a Maori Incorporation, and All Amalgamated Maori Incorporations (INC), DO HEREBY SERVE THIS NOTICE OF RIGHT OF CLAIM AND DO DECLARE AND PROCLAIM TO:
THE PRIME MINISTER OF GREAT BRITAIN; HOUSE OF LORDS WESTMINSTER; PRIME MINISTER OF AUSTRALIA; ALL SUBJECTS, OF THE QUEEN and THE REPRESENTATIONS of THE CORPORATION VICTORIA, (The LONDON SQUARE MILE): THE GOVERNOR GENERAL OF NEW ZEALAND; THE DEFACTO GOVERNMENT/PARLIAMENT OF NEW ZEALAND; ALL PRINCIPLES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND ACCOMODATION PARTY, (MINISTER OF JUSTICE; MINISTER OF POLICE; MINISTER OF CONSERVATION; MINISTER OF TREATY SETTLEMENTS; MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS; MINISTER OF HEALTH; MINISTER OF FINANCE; MINISTER OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS; MINISTER OF LANDS; MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION; MINISTER OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT; THE MAORI TRUSTEE; REGIONAL AND DISTRICT COUNCILS. AND:

ALL CITIZENS OF THE NEW SOUTH WALES LAND COMPANY SHIP and ALL OTHER STATUTE CREATED INCORPORATED FICTITIOUS ENTITIES INTERNAL and EXTERNAL, UNLAWFULLY OPERATING ON THIS LAND [AOTEAROA], (Nu Tireni). AND: DO HEREBY CLAIM, PROCLAIM AND DECLARE THAT:

<snip>
THAT: the “assumed sovereignty”, of the NEW SOUTH WALES LAND COMPANY SHIP/THE NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT, unlawfully berthed/docked in Wellington, which includes the claims of HER EXCELLENCY THE QUEEN IN RIGHT OF NEW ZEALAND; MS. ROSEMARY BANKS permanent representative of the New Zealand permanent mission to the United Nations New York, NY 10017, and registered with “SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION”, Washington D.C. 20549, AND:
<snip>

IN THE MATTER of DEFAULT
As the assumed authority and unlawful enactment of the Acts, Statutes and Regulations of: The NEW SOUTH WALES LAND COMPANY SHIP/THE NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT/SUBJECTS OF THE BRITISH CROWN, in law is based on fraud, false pretence, misrepresentation and false representation, therefore the party in default. AND:
<snip>

----------------

you get the idea
Sounds like the stuff Mark McMurtrie was talking about.
There are some angry Maoris out there.
It's nearly a year old now; I wonder what they have achieved with this?
fredqwerty

Postby Veronica » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Catnap wrote:Can I ask why these cant just be sent one to the prime minister and one to the queen?

I sent mine to the Home Office and told them to sort it out. "Notice to Principal is deemed Notice to Agent". If they didn't bother to tell the UK Police, then that's not my fault.

Any Policyman who comes up against me ... and ends up serving 10 years because "he didn't know" ... can only blame the Home Office. I can't be expected send out a specific Notice to every Policyman. If I'm stopped I'll warn the individual. IN HIS ARROGANCE AND IGNORANCE he won't take any notice of me, and he will pay the price with his freedom, and I'll have his house off him. CAN'T WAIT!

I know one thing. If they had done to me what they did to Woody (who is KICKING HIMSELF for not having done a NOUICOR), then they would be SHITTING THEMSELVES BIG TIME ... because I have no intention of 'taking prisoners' and letting them get away with any slap on the wrist. I know how to use my NOUICOR. I would have all 8 of them behind bars by the time it took to say "Section 5 of the Public Order Act". (Not one of these bastards would ever say that again)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:08 pm

I take it from the ouch comments that it's expensive....

It was going to cost me £6000 to put a public notice in the local paper....so after a dose of lateral thinking, my declaration cost me £275, still expensive, but I only have to declare the copyright trademark for it to be effective. It would have been cheaper in the gazette (so I hold MB responsible for that) but the principle is the same....with some added benefits as he has described.

A NOU is slightly different but lateral thinking suggests that your public notice says :

Full text delivered to the Police OR
Full text delivered to the Home Office

etc etc.....

Don't spend a wad of cash to do the same job.....the purpose is to inform.

V...I remember that the Post Office have the status of agent when your letter passes into their letter boxes, that's why penalties for postal tampering is so severe....but I thought the only proof of sevice was "registered" or "recorded"...with the former being supposedly delivered to the recipients hand. There are alot of reasons why we should be unhappy with the sell out of the postal service in this country...these are just a few.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:18 pm

huntingross wrote:V...I remember that the Post Office have the status of agent when your letter passes into their letter boxes, that's why penalties for postal tampering is so severe....but I thought the only proof of sevice was "registered" or "recorded"...with the former being supposedly delivered to the recipients hand. There are alot of reasons why we should be unhappy with the sell out of the postal service in this country...these are just a few.

It goes back to the Poll Tax days. They had so many Summonses to sent out ... Liability ... then Petition for Remedy ... the Councils had to go cap-in-hand to Thatchler to get something sorted out. So they got "Service is deemed if the letter was sent First Class" ... and all the Councils breathed a sigh of relief. They were sending out these Summonses by the boxesful.

But we also got things in our favor. For example we got "A Bailiff's Notice of Distress, written out by observation through a window, and posted into a letterbox is void"

We also got: "What may look like the barrel of a shotgun, appearing through a letterbox, pointing towards a Bailiff, makes the Bailiff crap his pants". (Yes ... it happened)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Yuss me lud....Hector was doing a spot of DIY plumbing....I believe the 22mm copper pipe may have appeared through the letterbox momentarily whilst we cut it to length in the front passage.

Me lud...my client shat himself in the back passage....

Good news on the 1st class stamp thingy...saves me trotting down to the local post office
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:47 pm

hey persons and non person/s if you look at the acts it should have a date of royal assent and date of publication and where its been published to and most will say publication in the gazette just under the title

Date of Royal Assent … … … … … 22 April 1969
Date of publication in the Gazette … … … 1 May 1969
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

PreviousNext

Return to NOUICORs