doing noui&cor properly and officially

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

doing noui&cor properly and officially

Postby markie b » Tue May 26, 2009 3:46 am

ok well as far as i can see its a long haul for many.ive still not done mine but there is good reason as i wanted to fully acknowledge and accept that the notice would be taken notice of and understood properly and not just thrown in the bin for some silly mistake.
now ive been watching how the legal system works and how they notice people properly i just checked out how they do it properly and thought id be nice and share my findings with everyone else :lol:
what got me questioning the methods of the notices was when my father passed away i had to do a notice of death and have it published for any debters to swarm in like hungry buzzards and pick the meat from his bones but if noone claimed then legally i was the next of kin and sole of the estate and entitled to everything!

heres where you publish your legally binding lawful documents that are usable in court for england,scotaland,wales and northern ireland and when you get dragged into court you slap them with the LONDON GAZETTE http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/ ;) same goes for setting up new official societies http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/ ... /societies and anything to do with the legal world.

i maybe wrong but i know that when its been published in there its acknowledge by the courts as official if i am wrong then sorry lol just trying to help
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Re: doing noui&cor properly and officially

Postby ngaruawahia » Wed May 27, 2009 8:22 am

:thinks: Good one Markie, apart from publishing this in the Gazette, would one still be req to adv this in national newpapers as well or what? I'm doing a lot of research on NoUaiCoR before putting pen to paper.Look fwd to a reply,cheers Nga. :peace:
ngaruawahia

Postby markie b » Fri May 29, 2009 8:42 am

aye me too when i do it i dont want to do it wrong coz i seriously cant afford to do it wrong twice let alone over and over and over :rotfl: but i did look and thought about something earlier and thats apparently there are certificates of exemption and certificates of independence which led me to think of the declaration of independence of the state.they claimed about how the government was doing them wrong making taxes without a refferendum taking away rights and being led by a tyrrinical government and claimed their independence back wonder if it would be the same process for an individual rather then a state?and they only had 52 signatures on the document aswell for an entire country :thinks:
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby ngaruawahia » Fri May 29, 2009 10:25 pm

:sun: Thanx Markie, now can you tell me which country/locality you alluded to re: declaration of independance etc,looks like my place....
I suppose the Gazette would be a good place to place the NoU/CoR as far as the Judicial System is concerned.
Joe Bloggs would'nt look there, anyway Onwards and Upwards, gotta start writing a draft copy, ma heads spinning :thinks: :peace:
ngaruawahia

Postby huntingross » Fri May 29, 2009 10:39 pm

The bottom line is, if you post a public notice in a publication that has a "public notice" section....then job done.

The gazette option seems to offer a few advantages as I see it, its cheaper (based on my experience) and they will send you proof for a very small outlay.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Fri May 29, 2009 10:50 pm

Sure. But is doesn't matter if they bin it. (Not that they'd dare, anyway)

As long as you have the original ... or ... at least ... the original of the page of signatures.

"Notice to Principal ... etc."

If you get into a 'fix' ... you just wheel it out.

If they deny it was served, ask them how they deem 'Service'. They will HAVE to say "Posted First Class" ... because that's how they deem service on you.

So, you can say "It was served just like that. With a First Class stamp" (Don't admit you sent it registered otherwise they will demand the receipt)

THEY don't register. THEY just send 1st Class. YOU can do the same. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Sat May 30, 2009 9:10 am

It's a good point about first class dispatch V, leads me to think we should just deny delivery without proof of posting.

The planners always sent recorded delivery to me on a friday afternoon....they know how to spoil your weekend and avoid a savaging with a weekend of cool down.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Sat May 30, 2009 7:52 pm

by using the gazette the public and private get to see it so thats their own tough shyte lol they had the oppertunity but didnt bother acting upon it so there for it is a binding unrebutted document you gave notice of understanding and intent then whack in a claim of right when its gone through viola no more can be said on the subject it was done officially & properly by their rules they didnt act upon it so by their own rules they aquiessed.
signed and stamped affidavits have been rejected in court before but this seems to stick from my searching through various law data bases.
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Veronica » Sat May 30, 2009 7:59 pm

markie has a real point, methinks.

HG ... you know that "service is LEGALLY deemed served if it was sent First Class" ... don't you?

(I highlighted "legally" to distinguish it from reality & "lawfully")

(You also know that the Post Office CHEERFULLY admit to losing 30 Berth Certificates a month, don't you?)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Catnap » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:12 am

Markie do you know how much it costs to put a notice in the Gazette? Do they print the whole thing? If I publish mine in the London Gazette then does that mean I dont have to send it anywhere else?

Can I ask why these cant just be sent one to the prime minister and one to the queen?
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Next

Return to NOUICORs