My NoUI&CoR - short written version

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

My NoUI&CoR - short written version

Postby Pleasuredome » Tue May 12, 2009 2:24 pm

this is my current NoUI&CoR short written version. it was reduced from 10 pages down to 2 pages.

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

On the Tenth day in the month of April, in the year Two Thousand and Nine, I, Richard-James of the family Harrison, a sovereign immortal spirit and immortal soul, part of God, in the form of a flesh and blood body created by God known as a man, living on land created by God known as England, do hereby make Oath and state the following is My Truth and My Law;
Whereas it is my understanding that the planet known as Earth belongs to God and man, and not fictitious corporations, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that men are born free under natural law, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that equality before the law is mandatory and paramount, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that any form of government must be representative of man and have his explicit consent, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that I can claim control of any corporate or legal entity established for my benefit or for the benefit of others known to me with their permission, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that communities of men have the power to elect their own peace officers, notaries and courts in their own jurisdiction, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that governmental corporations took money of substance out of circulation against natural law without my consent and therefore need to provide me access to a prepaid account to set off any and all liabilities as I see fit.

Therefore let it be now known to any and all affected parties, that I, Richard-James of the family Harrison do hereby serve notice and state unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations and restrictions and that in pursuance of my lawful duty I maintain all of my rights and waive none of them.

Furthermore, I claim my fee schedule for any transgressions on me by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is five million pounds sterling per hour. Five hundred million pounds sterling per individual involved if I am ever forced to suffer the effects of either a lethal or non-lethal weapon such as a directed energy weapon regardless of power source, all without my express written and notarised consent.
Furthermore, I claim that only I can breach the boundary of my skin, except when in a naturally occurring unconscious state, excluding sleeping. My fee schedule for any transgressions on me by peace officers, government principles, agents of the justice system, agents of the medical professions, or anyone else, in the event I am forced to undergo any invasive medical treatment without my express written and notarised consent is five hundred million pounds sterling per individual involved.
Furthermore, I claim that the fee schedule does not affect my right to prosecute.
Furthermore, I claim the absolute right to use the person, MR RICHARD HARRSISON as evidenced by the certified copy of birth certificate number ********** as an agent in commerce, to interact with any corporate entity as and when I see fit.
Furthermore, I claim the right to instruct HM Treasury to charge National Insurance account ********* to the value of ****************, to be used to set off any liability as and when I see fit, with the right to increase or add to the value as and when I see fit. Furthermore, I claim the right to instruct HM Treasury using simple language as I see fit.
Furthermore, I claim the right for said person, MR RICHARD HARRISON to have diplomatic immunity.
Furthermore, I offer the following treaty; to permit any corporation to continue their business on the land known as England with those consenting to do business with them and those consenting to be persons.
Furthermore, I claim my law to be part of, but not limited to, Brehon Law.
Furthermore, the rights claimed are not limited to those mentioned herein.

Notice to principle is notice to agent, and notice to agent is notice to principle.

Affected parties wishing to rebut any claims made herein or to make counterclaim will respond in writing within SEVEN (7) days of service of this document or they will accept failure in their action. Any response to this document will be under seal, oath or attestation, and on full private and or commercial liability at my discretion, and will be made under penalty of perjury, to the c/o address below or it will be ignored and will hold no liability to me.

Failure to respond as stated and successfully defeat these claims in a proper court de jure will result in an automatic default judgment establishing permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence.

Autographed, as God is my witness, sealed and notarised on the ___ day of the month of _______, in the year ___________________:

Right thumbprint:

By:

Richard-James; of the family Harrison
I reserve all of my rights and I waive none

Autographed and Sealed in the presence of:

Notary:

Seal:

Notary’s Signature:__________________________
Pleasuredome

Re: My NoUI&CoR - short written version

Postby Hilary » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Like it! :clap: Can I copy this template putting in my own stuff Richard?
'Mother Earth is about to give birth, become a star and ascend' George Kavassilas 2011.
Hilary

Return to NOUICORs