One thing about NOUICORs

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: One thing about NOUICORs

Postby jonboy » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 pm

NOUICORS are pointless for one reason.

You are Informing/requesting/declaring to an assumed "authority".

By asking them in the first place you are by default admitting that they had any kind of authority in the first place. (which of course they do not)

You are free because you say you are free. No document can prove you are. (or you aren't)

No man, corporation, organisation, or governement can tell you that you are, or you aren't.

Just walk away from the system, stop using your "name". Stop using the "benefits" of the nanny state.

Work for yourself. BE YOU. :hug:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Re: One thing about NOUICORs

Postby chomerly » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 pm

I totally agree with you guy's on this but, and this where I start being a bit of git, because I used to live within the constraints of the state, and granted them assumed authority, by declaring that you are revoking their assumed consent then surely NUICORs would have their place.

It may be a silly argument because everyone at some stage consents until they realise that there is another side of the coin but shouldn't we be making what we know to be as clear and as simple as possible for those who are, at the least, curious?
chomerly

Previous

Return to NOUICORs