What is the difference?

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

What is the difference?

Postby fmotl69 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to get clarification on a couple of things.....

1) What is the difference between getting a solicitor to witness and authorise my NOUICOR and a Notary Public ( apart from the fee ) ?

2) Would my fee schedule be activated and be enforceable with the solicitors' authorisation?

3) Will the printing of my name be acceptable as a signature? How am I signing it?

4) Do my independent witnesses ( 3 ) have to put their PERSON on the form and sign or e.g: Scooby of the Doo family and sign?

5) Do my independent witnesses have to be in the same room as the Solicitor or Notary Public, when either of the two authorise it?

I have had a few e-mails back from Notaries quoting fees for services and one said he wouldn't sign it because at best it's meaningless and at worst its fraudulent. How can this document be fraudulent unless you don't fully understand what you have declared and act in dishonour? We are fully within our rights under Common Law.... No?

6) If they want to dispute the NOUICOR within ten days, and they want to do it in court, am I correct in thinking that I don't have to deal with it in a courtroom and reject the court summons and they can just write to either the Solicitor or Notary?

Anyone with answers and/or experiences with any of these questions and comments, do feel free to comment.

Love to all,
fmotl69.
fmotl69

Re: What is the difference?

Postby treeman » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:19 pm

pm me, and I will assist in your clarity. :grin: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby sosii » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:18 am

I'm sure treeman will have this one covered, I'd just like to chip in something for thought on this for discussion.

Now we've all pretty well established that the corrupt judicial mafia's modus operandi works on a series of presumptions that upon stare decisis (case law, let the decision stand) that are established positions as a given unless you have rebutted them. You don't do this BEFORE you get pulled into the machinations of these pirates, you effectively will be identified as a liar when claiming any legal rights (saying whatever you need to to wriggle free), simply because you waited until then to declare your understanding. The presumtion we face most often is that we are in dishonor and that we are pro se, not in our proper person (standing).

So to minimise your exposure to their crap you need to get your understanding into the public, it's just in effect being conscientious and giving due consideration to the public at large. You, as a sovereign man or woman don't have too do this, why should you really. But these poor organic robots are operating under a big misconception, they seem to think you have duties and responsibilities that nobody has ever proven you have a liability for. You could be polite and expedite any situation that may arise in regards to liability and help them correct that misunderstanding and thus stop wasting your time.
I declare that I, being a sovereign free man on the land, am a living soul and that I am the only power and authority within my life.
sosii

Postby benzkii » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:07 am

can u pm me d difference too pls
benzkii

Postby Freeman-B » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 pm

I have had a few e-mails back from Notaries quoting fees for services and one said he wouldn't sign it because at best it's meaningless and at worst its fraudulent. How can this document be fraudulent unless you don't fully understand what you have declared and act in dishonour? We are fully within our rights under Common Law.... No?

Then he is in breah of his oath!

The ONLY duty of the notary is to act as a "professional" witness, declaring that it was YOU that was there and signed the document. Period. The content of the document has absolutely f*** all to do with him and is utterly relevant to the perfomance of his duties, in which he has failed.

This kind of bullshit is far too common and relies on the fact that most people don't know what their duties ARE, let alone how to hold them to account for it.

As regards a notary vs a liar...erm...I mean a solicitor (same thing really) I would never personally touch a solicitor with YOUR bargepole. They are professional liars that are an integral part of the system and owe their allegiance to IT, not you. Just as him who his duty is to......you will find you are humber 3 at best, after the crown and the court.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Return to NOUICORs