Need People to review and critique all help appreciated

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: Need People to review and critique all help appreciated

Postby treeman » Mon May 10, 2010 11:09 am

Stim, You also have my support and like V says if it feels right for you, then go for it. :shake: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby StimuL8 » Mon May 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks V,
My son and I were discussing his comment about christians not being like christ last night and were trying to think of ANY people we had see through our whole lives whom actually did emulate Christ and you know everything I've experienced in life I'm 45, I never met one, but I have heard of a few Paul Revere and his family here in America, Kingdom of Heaven Church, and a non christian Ghandi .....I'm sorry but that's pretty sad to be honest.
and trust me I know the chance I'll be taking sending this out but like Patrick Henry said:

“Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid It, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death.”

I Really do wish ALL of YOU NO matter your beliefs Peace and Love :love: in your Lives.

Jim :hug:
StimuL8 your MIND
"Use it for something other than BLIND obedience."
StimuL8

Postby StimuL8 » Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Hey V think you can reread and give me some input I've made several changes, sheesh man when the SLAVE switch goes off your ENTIRE view of the WORLD changes doesn't it?

Scary in a way but also very, very fulfilling, and self identifying.

By the way, I've already destroyed the courts 3x using this info, BUT i did spend 38 hours in jail for the lessons good trade I believe.

Peace :peace:
StimuL8 your MIND
"Use it for something other than BLIND obedience."
StimuL8

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:07 am

Indeed I am from the "say less" imply more school of thought...i'e fit it on one side of A4 or less...., I think V has it here..

Fundamentally you need to state that you are NOT an Employee of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION ... never have been ... and never will be ... and they had no right to assume you had that 'status' just because your birth was registered. BECAUSE THAT WAS NOT A CONSCIOUS ACT ON YOUR PART.

The implications are all there.

As a sovereign one needs not overly explain one's status apart from the most polite and concise statement...sometimes these long long notices (can) read like a list of justifications. I feel ...that one's status is as it is and to overly explain it is a form of permission seeking. After all what will our adversary say "you not are sovereign because you haven't given good reason"..? Do you know what I mean?

almost like matisse or henry more (modern artists) reduce the thing to its most basic fundamental components and serve that up, the implications are all there. Save the further ammunition for later use when needed. Do not appear to need sanction, infact .....rebuttal or not is of no consequence: as your true status is immutable in reality.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby Phil: C » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 am

I agree with the_common_law_reverend_kenny's last post, which is why I've gone down the No Contract, Return to Sender route. It's early days yet but certainly seems to be having a delaying effect so far. I guess they don't have any 'official' forms for it!
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Previous

Return to NOUICORs