Finished my NOUICOR!

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Finished my NOUICOR!

Postby BRAVEHEART » Sat May 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi finaly finished it can anyone tell me if its alright and watertight and is my next step to get it notarised? thanks :peace:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BRAVEHEART

Re: Finished my NOUICOR!

Postby BRAVEHEART » Tue May 04, 2010 12:36 am

why is everyone willing to download my NOUICOR yet nobody is willing to comment on it?! take take take! :thinks: :puzz: :yawn:
BRAVEHEART

Postby kliff » Tue May 04, 2010 6:50 am

bh, I'm sure that it's not a case of "take, take, take" it's more like it take's time to read, understand and consider, after all, would you like hasty, bad advice or good honest advice? I for one although I've downloaded it, haven't had time to actually read and digest it - be patient my friend, be patient :hug:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby no_ta » Tue May 04, 2010 8:22 am

Hello Braveheart
I would love to comment but quite frankly I along with possibly others are still learning and are not in a position to comment, however I think the intention of the site may be to give and to take, so don't feel offended if a particular topic goes quiet.

For my tuppence worth it looks awesome, how effective it may be I haven't a clue. All input is a spanner in the establishment works, which may cause them some problems, which, most of the time they rightly deserve.
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Postby barny00 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:49 am

Hi Braveheart

I'm not to sure about this one, What are you trying to say here?

[830] Whereas it is my understanding that a statute a legislated rule of a society which has been given the force of law, by consent of the governed and

:peace:
barny00

Postby BRAVEHEART » Tue May 04, 2010 9:23 am

hello kliff and no_ta :shake: , you are both correct and my apologies,that comment was a direct result of my sometimes rather dry sense of humour! good things do come to those that wait and we are all learning, i really should and will exercise more patience! :shh: :peace:
BRAVEHEART

Postby BRAVEHEART » Tue May 04, 2010 9:44 am

Hi barny :shake:

I'm not to sure about this one, What are you trying to say here?

[830] Whereas it is my understanding that a statute a legislated rule of a society which has been given the force of law, by consent of the governed and
[830] Whereas it is my understanding that a statute "IS" a legislated rule of a society which has been given the force of law,by consent of the governed and

many thanks for spotting and pointing this out barny :geek: its amazing what missing just one word can do! :peace:
BRAVEHEART

Postby Dipsy » Tue May 04, 2010 6:23 pm

its ok but personally i think its too long winded. Some people who being doing this for years say if you cant fit what you want to say in 2 pages then it needs trimming down. After all, the American Constitution fits on one page so why do you need 15 pages? Your aim is only to show separation from legal to lawful and from you as flesh and blood and your strawman and those that trespass against you shall pay the price. Regarding the DVLA i think that would be best as a separate contract with them. I would even go so far as once you show standing with the DVLA then you should propose to use your own international driving license and tell them what plates you will use on your carriage so the police can identify you as a sovereign traveler without having the hassle of being stopped every 5 mins. THUS you point out who you are. You propose a remedy and leave the details for them to offer EASEMENT contract into their database kinda like a diplomat.

Also you need to rescind your old drivers license with them AND Export your car to get ownership back which is why i suggest you deal with DVLA separately.
Dipsy

Postby BRAVEHEART » Tue May 04, 2010 7:56 pm

hia dipsy :shake: thanks for your constructive criticism and advice, i believe what you say is correct in respect of the length of it, it does go on a bit! I will try to edit by half at least,should be easyer taking stuff out than it was addin it all! in respect of the dvla you must excuse my ignorance as i have no idea about the workings or reasons for exporting my car or that an international passport exisists!?(please explain more?) Would dealing with dvla itself not constitute as contracting with the government? :peace:
BRAVEHEART

Postby huntingross » Tue May 04, 2010 10:10 pm

When I first started at this stuff, I rushed to perfect a NOUiCOR and started streamlining it, boiling it down, throwing out the repitition.....and most importantly making sure I understood what my UNDERSTANDING was.....I never finished it.

It was a learning curve, cathartic....like writing a letter you never intend to send.....I realised there was no one to send it to, who would you send it to...all those claims and understandings.

So time passed and finally, here is my stab at it, 2 paragraphs

It severes ALL links with the UK Government, so it went to the UK and Scottish honcho's.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Next

Return to NOUICORs