How do you use a notary?

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

How do you use a notary?

Postby dmurphy25 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Assuming one can be found to attest a NOUICOR, what is the procedure for using one?

The reason why I ask is that I was preparing my NOUICOR to go to a Notary when I found a note I'd made a while back...

Directions to Notary Public

1. You, a Notary Public, possessing the power to perform any duties found under any statue, are hereby charged and empowered to do the following lawful actions in order to serve justice and your oath;

2. You will witness the attestation of an Affidavit and of a Notice of Understanding and Intent and a Claim of Right, and;

3. You will open a file in your office and therein you will keep the originals of said instruments, and;

4. You will create certified true copies of those documents and serve those affected parties as named in the Affidavit, and;

5. _____________________________will serve those documents and then attest to the service by way of a Certificate of Service, which you will also witness. Said Certificate will then be placed in the file previously opened, and;

6. You will wait TEN (10) DAYS from the date of service in order to give the affected parties a chance to either accept the claims silently or send you a sworn and attested Affidavit upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury contesting the beliefs, understandings and claims made in the originating Affidavit and Notice, and;

7. If within TEN (10) DAYS you receive a proper Affidavit contesting the claims made you will contact the original Affiant and Claimant and inform them of the existence of contest. The contact number for said action is;___________________, and;

8. In the absence of any contesting Affidavit you will sign a Default Judgment and permanent Estoppels by Acquiescence barring the charging or prosecution of the claimant for the exercise of rights claimed and recognized by lack of consent, and;

9. All of these directives are completely lawful, within your mandate and necessary for the proper administration of justice. Failure to accept and follow the directives is an abandonment of your duties and a breach of your oath.

Now, I had filed this note along with the rest of my NOUICOR notes but it looks to me like they are instructions for dealing with a general Affidavit, but then again I know that any rebuttals should go back to the Notary so perhaps it is right.

Can anybody help? :blush:
...one group of apes left the safety of the trees and stood upright in the tall savannah grass, some of these apes began to evolve, but most were hit by cars!
dmurphy25

Re: How do you use a notary?

Postby AzziDePazzi » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:55 pm

This looks like instructions for the Notary.

Oftentimes, notaries will run a mile from what you're asking them to do. I think this document is to make them aware of their obligations.

You might want a line in there that clearly disclaims the notary from giving you and legal advice whatsoever - This is often their biggest concern.

ADP
Last edited by AzziDePazzi on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzziDePazzi

Postby dmurphy25 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Thanks ADP, unfortunately I got your message too late, I've just returned from the Notary but I didn't have as much trouble as I imagined I would.

He read through the NOUICOR and was clearly uneasy about it, he asked me several times what it meant and what did I hope to achieve with it. I just kept firmly but politely telling him that it was not his concern, it was between myself and the respondent and that his legal advice was not required.

He notarised it as well as a certified copy, but he refused to comply with the instructions above, which I'm not too concerned about, as far as I was concerned the uphill battle was always going to be getting the thing notarised at all :grin:

As I see it, if you go in to see a Notary and fully understand why you are there and what his only duty is in this matter then there's not much they can do but do their job. Just be firm that their only duty is to confirm that you are who you say you are and that you did indeed sign this document and that their opinion, comment or legal advice on it's content is none of his beeswax.

I will post up the notarised declaration page as soon as I can.

Dave.
...one group of apes left the safety of the trees and stood upright in the tall savannah grass, some of these apes began to evolve, but most were hit by cars!
dmurphy25

Postby AzziDePazzi » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Ah ok nice :)

Making sure everything is pre-prepared and knowing EXACTLY what to ask for is the main part of it.

Hope everything goes well for you.

ADP
AzziDePazzi

Postby dmurphy25 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Ok, here is the certified copy of my notarised NOUICOR, so for anyone in the Maidenhead area here is one Notary who will notarise these documents however reluctantly
His address is on the bottom right (and I'm sure he won't thank me for sharing this :giggle: )

19-04-2010 23;42;39.JPG

For those who can't read it:

David Jackson
Notary Public
23 Queen Street
Maidenhead
Berkshire
SL6 1NB

Tel: 00 44 771 201 0501
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dmurphy25

Return to NOUICORs