Special visit or appearance

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Special visit or appearance

Postby Mr_E » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi, I'm new to the freeman movement and have a court date v soon. I'm aware of notices to be sent to the court before arriving but am not finding any examples or advice on how to compile such notices, can anyone help? plz!

thanks for your time
Mr_E

Re: Special visit or appearance

Postby emerald city » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:56 am

To Mr_E.

This is greatly needed. I hope you get a response.
Sorry I can't help with your problem, but I have listed a sequences of Notices for generally arguing with the PTB. But not for Court yet, for posters to comment on - no help to you though.
VALUEABLE TIME is lost by people with an immediate problem, by trying to find out which Notice should be sent and in what order.
If you get a response that is useful to you in your matter, I and many others would like to see it
Best of luck anyhow. : :shake:
emerald city

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 am

Im no expert on these matters but Im sure I could help a little if I knew more detail. Generally notices would have been served prior to the point of any accusation. For example "Notice I am free and your presumption that this applies is false because ...". If they dont acknowledge the notice, you shoould offer them a further opportunity to acknowledge it. Then ultimately make a claim of right based upon the terms of the notice. This claim of right becomes law. Any accusation that you arent obeying the law is then patently false if what you are expected to obay is not the law. Thats the way I understand notices and its based upon the precedents enacted against free people like you and I when we dont respond to notices. In saying that there may some notices procedure that can help you, but it would depend on the various circumstances you find yourself in with regard to the law and in any case, noticary procedures are not the limits of freeman techniques in establishing our rights.

Please give more information.
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Arten » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:08 am

You can find a download pack that will greatly assist you on this site you can then taylor them to suit your own personal circumstances and they will at least give you an idea of what to do:

http://www.freedomrebels.co.uk/

And click on Beat the Bailiff pack in there are Notices and you will need similar for the courts.
Arten

Postby Mr_E » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:17 am

Chrz guys, am still looking for some concrete advice, will let ya kno if i find any ;)
Mr_E

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Mr_E wrote:Hi, I'm new to the freeman movement and have a court date v soon. I'm aware of notices to be sent to the court before arriving but am not finding any examples or advice on how to compile such notices, can anyone help? plz!

thanks for your time

depends on your case really, why are you going to court>>??

:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby Mr_E » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:36 pm

in court for failure to provide a specimen, though i had no license and no insurance and refuse to represent a fiction, the processed my details fraudulently at the station and issued a summons.

I went to court and began the game with my mckenzie friend at my side, he was thrown out at the Magistrates request by bailliffs although he only ever whispered in my ear. I was threatened with criminal contempt for not stating i was the fiction they invited, then he began to continue as if i had represented the fiction so i played along briefly then reminded him who i was and that i couldnt plea to his accusations without full explanation and proof i had in fact broken the law of the land, i was told to leave, i told him i was here to offer remedy and deal with this matter then asked if this was an order he said yes so i left. i heard him mutter about a warrant as i left but am ready for that. as i have audio recording of the case and 2 witnesses any warrant issued for failure to appear is void as i have proof i appeared. Bring it on me thinks.

I havent even sent off my nouicor yet i just went in and asserted my rights. will send a notice of conditional acceptance just to cover my back tho.

havent found special appearance examples yet tho, want some in the armoury despereately
Mr_E

Postby Arten » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:32 pm

I get fed up typing this so I am going to shout it out:

WHEN THE COURT USES THE THREAT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT, THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT. IN FACT I WOULD SAY YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY GOAD THEM INTO MAKING SUCH A THREAT. THE REASON IS THIS, WHEN EVER YOU WALK INTO ANY COURT YOU SHOULD PUT THEM ON THE SPOT, BY ASKING THEM IF THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU A FAIR TRIAL.
THEN WHEN THEY START WITH THEIR THREATS THEIR IMPARTIALITY GOES OUT OF THE WINDOW THEY HAVE COMPROMISED THEMSELVES, IN EFFECT YOU HAVE PLACED THEM INTO A BIND. THEY THEN CANNOT WIN THEY BECOME IMPOTENT.
Arten

Return to NOUICORs