Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Postby woodman » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:40 pm

I am working on my NOUICOR and I have a query on "[350] Whereas it is my understanding that all existing courts and governments are de facto only and not de jure"

Aren't courts that exist in the UK with a jury, Court de jure?

:peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Veronica » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Woody, first of all, it doesn't matter very much, because if the NOUICOR is not objected to (as mine wasn't), then my Understanding becomes My Truth, in Law.

Courts with a Jury are Courts de jure. They pop up VERY occasionally. Basically the Old Baily. Do you know of any more?

OK ... so it isn't "all" ... but 99% is about as close to "all" as you can get.

Do you know of any Jury Trials in L'pool?

The Government & the EU are doing their level best to remove any remaining Courts de jure, by trying to remove "Trial by Jury" & "Habeas Corpus".
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby woodman » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Well for murders and rapes and such like, the Crown Courts in Liverpool.

But I understand what your'e saying, it's your truth and is accepted if theres no kind of rebuttal.

Cheers V, I will continue working on mine :peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mangiare » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Hi,

What is the situation if you are living in the UK but were not born here? I am a naturalised British citizen can I still follow this procedure?

Cheers
Mangiare
Mangiare

Postby candygirl » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Mangiare wrote:Hi,

What is the situation if you are living in the UK but were not born here? I am a naturalised British citizen can I still follow this procedure?

Cheers
Mangiare
The way i see it is do you have a N.I number? Do you have a British Passport? the birth bond is in every country in the worldand as employees of whatever goverment in whatever country you are attached to your legal fiction has to abide by their rules (Acts Statutes) secondly if you do have an N.I Number you are an employee of the corporation of the United Kingdom Of Great Britain so if you do not wish to be any longer and become a freeman apply it to whichever country/s you are connected to.
So if say born in U.S.A write one for there and write one for U.K.
Please correct me if i am wrong.
i was not born here my parents are British so i have dual Nationaility i am an employee of both countries i have 2 birth certificates and 2 N.I numbers for 2 diffrent countries but when i am in the UK i can only be British and vice versa. ultimatly all taxes go to the crown or the world bank anyway no matter where you live.
Any thoughts?
peace
CG
candygirl

Postby Zhoutian » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:26 am

Hi all,

I had an interesting conversation with my local Sub-Postmaster yesterday:
He confirmed that (if he can recognize my face) 'knows' me, and has done for at least two years, he is perfectly entitled to witness any and every document that I ask him to.
(There will be a small fee...£5.00, he said).

How about that?!

Zhoutian.
virtus pre nummis
Zhoutian

Postby 41dog » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 am

Hi guys, just joined and found you via the tpuc.whatever website - no offense intended...

When I first joined the tpuc site, I posted and had notarised John Harris' 'First Affidavit' and sent it off to Her Majesty, Elizabeth the Queen, as in common with you guys sending off your NoUI stuff, I got no reply, which of course implies that I have my claim(s) unchallenged!

The interesting thing about my First Affidavit that I edited from John's original, is that Her Majesty (or rather whoever intercepted the registered Affidavit I sent to Buck House) now know that She is surrounded by 'divers evil persons' and that unless those 'divers evil persons' are removed from office, I become a freeman because I included the words 'providing the entirety of the People themselves... to act on their own behalf...' with regard to electing a government... '...in full accordance with the laws and customs of my people.'

Therefore, am I 'and all my people' not a freeman under common law, until such time as we can elect a government in full accordance with those laws and customs of my people?? The way I see it, my claims have not been challenged within the required 40 days and therefore, have I (and those who have sent off similar Affidavits) not made the government and all its 'divers' persons 'de facto' redundant and illegally occupying their appointed and elected offices without my and 'my people's' consent anymore???

'All my people' is open to interpretation, but would it be reasonable to assume that this definition can be applied to all of mankind??

what do you guys think??

the reason i'm asking is that you've all spent time writing down your notice of understandings (some to the tune of nine or ten pages) and made some finely worded docx but in one sentence this affidavit has destroyed the 'divers evilness' in parliament?? eg removed them from my jurisdiction without all the finely worded details you guys have written, but with the exact same effect??

I dunno, seems pretty clear and persuasive argument to me?? Thanx to the original author ofcourse, but have we inadvertantly stumbled upon a solution here??

personally i like nice n simple, but no offense intended, but these notices are a little long-winded...

a second point, could we include a version of those statutes like the HRA, 1998 (Human Rights Act) if we edit them and consent to their jurisdictiion?? i say this koz i happen to like the hra if we take out the bit about lawful killing and the tvlicense bits!

third point: I havent read all the postings here, but did you know dr ron paul's written his own NOIU??
here:-
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/77380

still thanx all for sharing

Steve (41dog)
I was a peacemaker until myspace.com declared the grafic violated it's T&C's!!!
41dog

Postby Zhoutian » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:38 pm

Zhoutian wrote:Hi all,

I had an interesting conversation with my local Sub-Postmaster yesterday:
He confirmed that (if he can recognize my face) 'knows' me, and has done for at least two years, he is perfectly entitled to witness any and every document that I ask him to.
(There will be a small fee...£5.00, he said).

How about that?!

Zhoutian.

Hmmm...I'd just like to add that I presented the sub-postmaster with my NOUI & CoR, and he didn't want to witness them.
He said it was 'too risky'.

Zhoutian.
virtus pre nummis
Zhoutian

Postby cynthia » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks for posting the Ron Paul piece. Don't you just love him! HE must be made of steel to still be standing after all the nasty shit the US media pounded him with. and the media anointed one won! IF we could only make people turn off their tv's!

On topic- thanks for all this stuff on NOC etc. I was particularly appreciative of Free's post giving the order of documentation to make this work.

First copyright agreement agreement between Real Man/woman and STRAWMAN followed by, UCC-1 Financial statement , then Reclamation of Treasury Bond and finally Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right.

It's a map! yeay! now I know where to start and what steps to take. What a loevley place this is, where you all share and help.
cynthia

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Veronica wrote:Do you know of any Jury Trials in L'pool?

I know someone who was on the jury at a rape trial in Liverpool Crown Court about 3 months ago.
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

PreviousNext

Return to NOUICORs