Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Postby Free » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Indeed the road less travelled still has some bumps! :thinks:
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby lee » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Veronica wrote:I've been re-thinking about these. As the pace 'hots up' it might be useful to have something in place.

Now that we know 'money has no value', it seems silly to impose a FEE SCHEDULE demanding it, so what I've done is:

(a) Added a few bits to my original one, and

(b) Re-worked the FEE SCHEDULE as 'terms of imprisonment for any transgressors', and

(c) Re-organised it around '3-witnesses', and

(d) Also added numbering for easy reference using the 4-corners rule which, according to John Harris, makes the content 'legally transparent' (although I've yet to see that proved ... but I don't see how it could hurt).

Hi Veronica,

I was just looking over this post. My opinion would be that it would be worthwhile including more than just terms of imprisionment in years, whilst I agree that we are aware that money has no value, it does hold an inherent value to those whom we are being deceived by. I therefore do not see any harm in taking things which are of value to them and punishing them exactly the same way as you would deal with an adolescent child (grounding them, confiscating their valueables, and docking their pocket money).

What do you think?

They have deceived us and treated us like children that need to ask permission for things such as licenses for cars etc, and we are playing them at their own game so why not include a fee schedule which includes:

A - Monetary Value
B - Confiscation of Goods/Valueables
C - Imprisionment

It makes perfect sense to me and as we know Common-Law = Common Sense, we would be silly not to consider it.

Lee
Lee-Donald
-----------------------------------------------
Vincit omnia veritas - Truth conquers all
lee

Postby Veronica » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi Lee,

You can set any terms you like. Putting someone away for a year would seriously deprive them of finances of course ... but you can choose whatever you think is a punishment equal to the indignity you feel for the unlawful trespass on your sovereignty.

I chose what I chose. Others have implemented monetary penalties. Maybe mine would be harder to get enforced, but that was my choice, because mine stands the same ... whether money exists or not. (That's the reason I did it that way)

On the other hand my way is more likely to engender initial ridicule ... but it sure-as-hell wouldn't after the first time of enforcement.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Freeman-B » Tue May 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi Veronica and all

I have only just found the forum, although I have been educating myself in Freeman-related matters (and the associated legalese) for some months now. Whilst my journey is still incomplete, there are a few things I have learned on the way that are relevant to some things people have raised here.

My own NUI&COR was submitted on 20th April, by registered post to the following list of servants of the various corporations (I will sanitise and post a copy later if required, but I warn you it is 9 pages long!)

Recipients: HMQ, Prime Minister and First Lord of the Treasury, Chancellor of the Exceuquer, Home Secretary, Justice Minister, Leader of the House of Commons, Leader of the House of Lords, Lord Chancellor, First Minister (Scotland), Chief of local Policy Enforcement orporation, Local MP, Lord Advocate (Scotland), Cabinet Office Secretary, Leader of the Scottish Parliament

Whilst the list is quite long, it is not exhaustive, and, as per Veronica's comments, when invoking "agent and principle" it is a bit nunnecessary, but belt and braces are best, in my humble opinion, with something this important.

No responses were received (as anticipated - they will NEVER reply under oath anf full commercial laiability - they can't - they're all limited liability corporations!) I have now printed the signatures and delivery confirmations received from the Post Office website, and am working on my Notice of Fault and Opportunity to Cure (3 days response time), which will be followed by a notice of default and summary judgement. I don't anticipate any responses to those either, although a friend did receive an "acknowledgement" from the Prime Minister's office - those of you that have been studying legalese will know how important that acknowledgement is - it is a recognition that he has estalished his legal case in the proper manner.

Personally, I have both thinkfree and the WFS to thank for a lot of my information and some very helpful people there - I strongly suggest people take the time to familiarise themselves with the journeys of others who have already taken this route, as well as the legalese underpinning any claims made in the NUI&COR - you may be called on to back up your claims (in fact, you most certainly WILL be at some time).

One other thing that may be of help, way back on page 2 of this thread - someone asked about crossing borders - under the UN Universal declaration of Human Rights (1948), as ratified by the Uk Corporation in 1951, you have the right to cross borders (including returning to the country of your birth/residence) freely - Passports only make it easier for you to do so!

Wishing you all peace and success in your journeys
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Veronica » Tue May 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Freeman-B wrote:under the UN Universal declaration of Human Rights (1948), as ratified by the Uk Corporation in 1951, you have the right to cross borders (including returning to the country of your birth/residence) freely - Passports only make it easier for you to do so!

That's a useful bit of information, thanks!

And welcome, btw!
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Wed May 20, 2009 11:36 am

and am working on my Notice of Fault and Opportunity to Cure (3 days response time), which will be followed by a notice of default and summary judgement.

Good info Freeman B....would you mind posting the text of those Notices when you have them.

mark.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Freeman-B » Thu May 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Ask and ye shall receive!

I take no credit for these, they were kindly given to me by a fellow Freeman on WFS, and, as far as I am aware, resulted in an acknowledgement, no less, from the PMs office!

Enjoy responsibly!
F-B

PS - I have left the dates unchanged to give an idea of the relevant timescales involved.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu May 21, 2009 4:22 pm

I thank you! - Rest assured, these will be put to very good use, indeed :wink: :mrgreen:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Thu May 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Thanks FB....I shall take a longer look over the weekend

mark
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby GFP » Fri May 22, 2009 10:15 pm

A small typo in the penalties box:

My Self forced to undergo any ingestion of energies or substances forced onto or into my body, whether under to guise of medication or not, without my expressly notarised consent

"to" should read "the"?
GFP

PreviousNext

Return to NOUICORs