Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Postby jonboy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Yes, true, how they would explain foreign troops attempting to govern us though is a toughie.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 pm

"'Allo, 'allo, 'allo. What's all this then? Foreign troops attempting govern us?"

"Yes, Officer"

"Carry on, then. I'm just going off-shift"
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Thinking seriously of ending this:

The Home Secretary,
Houses of Parliament,
Westminster Palace Gardens,
London, SW1P.

Thursday, 05 March 2009.

Dear Home Secretary,

Please find enclosed a copy of my Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right, which is an avenue open to me under Common Law.

I can assure you that original has been signed by three independent witnesses, who are prepared to attest, under Oath, that it was I who signed the original. And that the original comprises my solemn Oath, based on my Understandings, my Intentions, and my Claims. I further attest, by my signature below, that what I have sent is a true copy of said original.

I trust your good self and your office are perfectly capable of notifying any other agencies you may deem relevant.
Obviously (as stated therein), I will be perfectly happy to resolve any objections in an honourable manner, and trust that your good self, and/or other agencies, can do likewise. I can suggest methods for this, but remain open to any reasonable alternatives that may be suggested.

Furthermore, as stated therein, if I receive no objections within a period of fourteen (14) days, then the Rights claimed therein are lawfully mine for evermore, and I will expect them to be fully upheld within any Court of Law.

Yours sincerely without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation,

Veronica: of the Chapman family
PS You may notice that I have refrained from an Understanding that “Reptilians have no part to play within the lives of Human Beings”. This is for the simple reason that it is surely self-evident. And, before you ask, the answer is: "No, I'm not on any kind of medication, and do not need to be. Because I say so, and I am the only one with that Right".
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 pm

[/quote]Veronica: of the Chapman family
PS You may notice that I have refrained from an Understanding that “Reptilians have no part to play within the lives of Human Beings”. This is for the simple reason that it is surely self-evident. And, before you ask, the answer is: "No, I'm not on any kind of medication, and do not need to be. Because I say so, and I am the only one with that Right".[/quote]

I say do it.
Only one thing I could say, is that by including the comment about not including the reptillians, you are in point of fact including it. And by indicating that you are not on medication, you're inducing a thought to the reader that you actually are on medication. I'd leave that last paragraph off. But I'm not you, and you must do what you believe to be right.

You have my support. Let this be the test. Once the creases are ironed out, I'll be happy to commit and send in a copy in my name. After accepting yours...they couldnt possibly deny mine...could they,,,
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Yes ... I'm iffy about the PS.

I want to do it.

I want to ... but ... at the end of the day ... it doesn't matter once my Claims are in place ... simply because the Reptiles have lost the deal by then, anyway.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Did you send it yet.....
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:38 pm

No. It's almost prepared, but I need to photocopy the signature page ('cos I'm not sending the original!), and I need to send registered. Everything else is ready, including a large envelope. So I'm tied to getting to a Post Office.

Tomorrow, Monday, it will go off.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Awesome V, do you feel excited? I would love to be a fly on the wall where and when it gets read. :D
ps. Who did you ask to witness, close trustworthy friends?
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:48 pm

It will be sent to the Home Secretary, at the Houses of Parliament, and is witnessed by 3 trustworthy friends.

It is sent with instruction to inform who may need to be informed.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Posted it today.

Accompanying letter:

The Home Secretary,
Houses of Parliament,
Westminster Palace Gardens,
London, SW1P.

Thursday, 5th March 2009.

Dear Home Secretary,

Please find enclosed a copy of my Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right, which is an avenue open to me under Common Law.

I can assure you that the original has been signed by three independent witnesses, who are prepared to attest, under Oath, that it was I who signed it. And that said original comprises my solemn Oath, based on my Understandings, my Intentions, and my Claims, exactly as I enclose herein.

I trust your good self and your office is perfectly capable of notifying any other agencies you may deem relevant. For example, I trust you can inform Her Majesty the Queen as necessary since I understand (on a practical level) she normally passes everything to the relevant department anyway. Obviously by 'going direct' I have simply not wasted anyone's time.

Obviously (as stated in said Notice), I will be perfectly happy to resolve any objections in an honourable manner, and trust that your good self, and/or other agencies, can do likewise. I can suggest methods for this, but remain open to any reasonable alternatives that may be suggested.

Furthermore, as stated therein, if I receive no objections within a period of fourteen (14) days, then the Rights claimed therein are lawfully mine for evermore, and I will expect them to be fully upheld within any Court of Law.

Yours sincerely without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation,

Veronica: of the Chapman family
Enc: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right for Veronica: Chapman
Veronica
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to NOUICORs