Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Postby fmotl69 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:26 pm

The notice sent to the Home Office.....

Is that all of the post code ( SW1P ) I thought there should be 3 more characters on the end.
Went to find the address on web and it has a completely different address for home office.
Can any one advise that has sent a recent notice or is that just it for post code?

Cheers.
fmotl69

Re: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Postby enegiss » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 pm

hi all, ime at a civil hearing soon, and i was wondering if i should hand my nui cor to my solicitor who is acting for me knowing i stand only with common law and under god,(as i had told her this in 2009 oct when i first went to see her and she agreed to present me and my evidence to the hearings,) and also hand it to the other parties concerned, ie. the judge and some ss officials ?, i havent sent it to anybody as yet. i am wondering if it could be served as evidence to my standing, at the court? as well as it being a notification to all concerned in the great deception they perpetrate on my living soul. ime just a little worried as it concerns also my child in this case, where they have her in their care whilst the proceedings are on going, but i am willing to have a shot across their bows, as i have had enough of their nonsense. peace and light
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Previous

Return to NOUICORs