Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Postby Veronica » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 pm

I've been re-thinking about these. As the pace 'hots up' it might be useful to have something in place.

Now that we know 'money has no value', it seems silly to impose a FEE SCHEDULE demanding it, so what I've done is:

(a) Added a few bits to my original one, and

(b) Re-worked the FEE SCHEDULE as 'terms of imprisonment for any transgressors', and

(c) Re-organised it around '3-witnesses', and

(d) Also added numbering for easy reference using the 4-corners rule which, according to John Harris, makes the content 'legally transparent' (although I've yet to see that proved ... but I don't see how it could hurt).

Well, this is the result (please let me know if you spot any typos): http://www.fmotl.com/NoticeOfUnderstanding.htm
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Postby mOz » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:18 am

Hi all!
How is this Notice used/implemented, when and to whom?

Peace
mOz x
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:54 am

Right. Good questions.

You print it out. You get 3 independent friends to witness it.

You then send it to people who need to know.

Problems.

1) Where to lodge the original ... Solicitor? Bank? Do we trust these people? Do we WANT to trust these people?

2) Who do we send it too? Well, the local Polcymen is one obvious place ... or maybe a Chief Constable or two? The DVLA? (No point in sending it to the Queen, she won't read it ... too busy gorging on blood)

We somehow have to be prepared for 'objections'. So, if objections are raised they have to be resolved by letters (even though it says one has the right to use video tape). But this means repeating this exercise until the objections are resolved. (I can see some of them deliberately raising non-objections for the whole purpose of filibustering)

Now I'm (to some extent) at the end of my knowledge. (And that's the problem with this method)

You tell me the answers.

Does anyone know someone who has done this?

Or, maybe, you just keep it? And ... at the right time (Summons, etc.) you send the normal letter + a copy of your NoU and say "Your Court has no jurisdiction over me because I resigned on such & such a date".

If they say "Who did you tell?" ... you say ... "I'm telling you. It's all there. You mean no-one told you? OK, Read it. Now you know, don't you? Now you know that the Summons you sent was sent to the wrong entity. And that any other Summonses you may send, which do not charge My Human Self with breaches of Common Law, also do not apply. How much more notice can you expect than a notice? Do you think there is something called 'notice doubled' or 'notice squared'?" (Perhaps a tad more politely, of course, but that's the essence. Argue out the objections at the time of the Summons? Offer to meet the Clerk to do that face to face?)

I'm open to ideas.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:25 am

Question: Can you tell me in your opinion what, or who, constitutes a 'witness'

At this time I believe a witness to be one of independant standing, not known to me by way of friend, family. Rather, an independant upstanding member of the community. A trustworthy individual in the eyes of 'the law'....am i right?

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:14 pm

As far as I'm concerned an independant witness' is someone who does not depend on you.

'Family' is dicey, therefore.

But friends is, as far as I know, perfectly OK.

I think anything other than friends is problematic. For the following reason.

The entire NOUCOR is supposed to be signed, by you, in front of them. It is hard to see how you could collect up 3 complete strangers for that action.

What you need to do is to arrange for yourself + 3 friends to meet somewhere. You sign it, and they sign it. All at the same meet.

Their 'standing' is that 'they saw it was YOU who signed' (and not someone else). And that, if necessary, and on pain of perjury, they would attest to that under Oath in a Witness Box. And that - if necessary - their handwritten signatures could be verified.

It would be very difficult to arrange that with strangers.

(And, of course, interested strangers may very well become friends, anyway ... in the longer term)

Perhaps you are thinking of car accidents, where the witnesses can often be complete strangers ... especially if you were alone in your car?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 pm

ok, so the NOUCOR is six pages long, do I (we) sign each page, or just at the end, and do the witnesses do so in freeman format (ian: prime) :?
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Veronica » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Good questions.

First of all make sure you print with Page Numbers.

It might be an idea to initial each page.

Obviously sign at the end in your normal signature ... i.e. in my case it would just be "Veronica" ... since that's a signature I often use. I discussed signatures here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23

As far as the witnesses go, the same applies ... whatever they are most comfortable with.

As I said in that topic, your signature is only your personal 'mark' ... such as you could reproduce it at will. If anyone argues at any variance (they wouldn't) then a Handwriting Expert can tell that it was you ... and that's all that matters.

I think I'll just send A PHOTOCOPY of mine to the Home Office, and let them sort it out first of all. If they think the DVLA, etc, need to know, let them sort it out. It says "Furthermore, I claim the law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both." ... which means it's up to them to tell anyone else.

I WON'T fill in the Place of Claim until all objections are resolved. What I will probably do about objections I can't resolve is add a Schedule B which lists exceptions. IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO ALLOW FOR THAT TO START WITH. In other words start off with a blank Schedule B (in my case). I don't know how others are doing this. I've numbered everything in preparation. See here: http://www.fmotl.com/NoticeOfUnderstanding.htm

Schedule B could contain a list of updates, or actions taken on the original.

When finally resolved, I'll add the Place of Claim. IN THE MEANTIME THE ORIGINAL WILL NOT BE LODGED WITH MYSELF, OR ANY OF MY 3 WITNESSES. In other words to place of the original will not be disclosed. (You never know!)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby mOz » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Thanks for the reply Veronica.
The bit about her maj being too busy gorging on blood killed me!
Think that's worth a forum of it's own. :-)
Peace
mOz xxx
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby Free » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:58 am

I'd no real scenario in mind actually but, the document is quite the most concise I've seen. I dont know anyone that's gone to this much attention to detail. I'll need to re-read it every day for a month or so, until I fully know and understand each article but I'm already considering making very good use of the document. Thank you for your answers Veronica

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Free » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 am

And now having just read the entire document very carefully I can immediately see the scenario I could suggest using it for. Only theory at this time, but it looks like it's the document I've been waiting for which, if applied to the task i have in mind, could be very interesting indeed. I'd like to share my thinking with you on that one if you'd care to hear it. But for now, i need sleep.

Free
Free

Next

Return to NOUICORs