Chewbys NoUICoR for Remittances in Can.

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Chewbys NoUICoR for Remittances in Can.

Postby Chewby » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:08 pm

This has been written with the outlines in Robert:Menards' newest 96 is the fix videos. I am sure with little adjustments you would be able to use for your individual countries. Hope it helps at least 1 individual or at least gives ideas to craft your own.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice of Understand and Intent and Claim of Right

1) It is my understanding that The Canadian Bill of Rights is an Act for the Recognition and Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom, and,

2 It is my understanding human beings in Canada have the right to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law as described therein, and

3) It is my understanding according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights human beings have the
right to life, liberty, security of the person …and everyone has a right to a standard of living for health and well being of himself and his family including food, clothing, housing, education and medical expenses… and the right to security in the event of unemployment , sickness, disability and …or other lack of lively hood in circumstances beyond his control, and,

4) It is my understanding that a human with a birth certificate within the Corporation of Canada has the capacity and the right to set-off their right to life expenses using their Revenue Receipt Number through the Consolidated Revenue Fund.

5) It is my understanding that an individual may act as a teller for the Bank of Canada for the purpose of
utilizing the Consolidated Revenue Fund to set off their right to life expenses or provide one for me or instruct tellers they must provide this service for me, and

6) I intend to act as a teller for the Bank of Canada for the purposes of utilizing the Consolidated Revenue Fund to set off my right to life expenses, and

7) I claim the right to act as a teller for the Bank of Canada to utilize the Consolidated Revenue Fund to set off my right to life expenses, and

8) It is my understanding an individual may act as a Postmaster for the purpose to set off their right to life expenses through the Consolidated Revenue Fund, and

9) I intend to act as a Postmaster for the purpose to set off my right to life expenses through the Consolidated Revenue Fund.

10) It is my understand that the Minister or Finance cannot set-off these expenses due to there being no mandate to allow them to do this.

11) I intend to increase the Minister of Finances’ mandate to set-off my right to life expenses through the Consolidated Revenue Fund.

12) I claim the right to increase the Minister of Finances’ mandate to set-off my right to life expenses through the Consolidated Revenue Fund.

13) Therefore I increase the Minister of Finances’ mandate to set-off my right to life expenses through the Consolidated Revenue Fund.

14) Therefore let it be known to all parties that I, ___________________________do hereby state clearly and unequivocally my intent to direct my necessity of life expenses through the Consolidated Revenue Fund.

15) I claim the right to direct all my necessity of life expenses for set off through the Consolidated Revenue Fund. Including the purchase of an automobile, fuel and repairs and up keep, as well as to set off the remainder of mortgage #_______________________ held by ________________________at
____________________________________________. Also this includes food, medical expenses, clothing, domicile upkeep and basic repair, education and utilities..

15) I claim the right to deal with any counter-claims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation, representing myself or with an appointed individual of my own choosing, and to capture on video said discussion and negotiations for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit. Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counter-claims must respond appropriately within TEN(10) days of service of notice of action. Responses must be under Oath or attestation upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered in the Notary office no later than TEN days from original service as attested to by way of certificate of service. Any responses must be directed to both myself as well as to the Notary who has witnessed this document.

Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges any under statute or Act against _____________________________________.

Place of Claim of Right: ________________Claimant: _____________________Date:________________

Notary Public: ____________________________ Date: _________________________
Chewby

Return to NOUICORs