Notice of Understand and Intent and Claim of Right

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Postby lone wolf » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:51 am

Sorry people, i have not been vigilant enough reading skills have been rusty...so i posted this in the wrong place earlier.

Can anyone have a look at this and give me feedback the ************ mean what do we put in there for this country?.

Much appreciated, Thank you.
lw.

It is my understanding that the Country's of England, Wales and Ireland is also the Corporation of U.K, and,

It is my understanding human beings born in the geographical area of U.K. are issued a birth certificate thru the Corporation of U.K. by the Counties of the British Isles and by this act****** creates a legal person
and,.

It is my understanding the birth certificate represents the legal person not the human being, and,

It is my understanding this birth certificate represents the legal person, and,

It is my understanding the human being has the duty and right to protect the legal person, and

It is my understanding this birth certificate has a revenue receipt number printed upon it, and,

It is my understanding the legal person and the revenue receipt are connected, and

It is my understanding a receipt indicates purchase therefore monetary value is placed upon the item purchased, and,

It is my understanding this birth certificate represents a bond/security which was purchased after the registration of my birth using me the human being as surety, and

It is my understanding the legal definition of certificate is: a document that is proof of ownership or indebtedness , and

It is my understanding this birth certificate represents a bond/security which is held by the Corporation of England/ U.K in trust for me, and,

It is my understanding bonds/securities earn dividends which are paid into the**************? (Consolidated Revenue Fund).

It is my understanding a human being who does not live under debt will generate much more economic stimulus, and,

It is my understanding generating economic stimulus is not only good for mankind but my own community in particular, and,

It is my understanding this birth certificate represents a security which is held by the Corporation of U.K. in trust for me, and,,

It is my understanding having recourse to pay necessities of life expenses frees other income to generate this economic stimulus, and,

It is my understanding that********** (The Bill of Rights is an Act for the Recognition and Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom), and,

It is my understanding human beings in U.K have the right to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law as described therein, and,

It is my understanding according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights human beings have the right to life, liberty, security of the person …and everyone has a right to a standard of living for health and well being of himself and his family including food, clothing, housing, education and medical expenses… and the right to security in the event of unemployment , sickness, disability and …or other lack of lively hood in circumstances beyond his control, and,

It is my understanding that every one employed by the government ,with control of a security or its dividends and will not return it to its right full owner is guilty of an indictable offence .*********************** ( Canadian Criminal Code sec 337),and

It is my understand according to the*******************( Bill of Exchange Act 16 section (1) A bill of exchange is an
unconditional order in writing, addressed by one person to another, signed by the person giving it, requiring the person to whom it is addressed to pay, on demand or at a fixed or determinable future time, a sum certain in money to or to the order of a specified person or to bearer, and

It is my understanding according to the*****************( Bill of Exchange Act section 34 (1) The acceptance of a bill is the signification by the drawee of his assent to the order of the drawer, and

It is my understand according to the******************( Bill of Exchange Act section 35 (1) An acceptance is invalid unless it complies with the following conditions:(a) it must be written on the bill and be signed by the drawee; and(b) it must not express that the drawee will perform his promise by any other means than the payment of money.

It is my understanding according to the********************( Bill of Exchange Act section 77 A bill is duly presented for acceptance that is presented in accordance with the following rules:
(a) the presentment must be made by or on behalf of the holder to the drawee or to a person authorized to accept or refuse acceptance on his behalf, at a reasonable hour on a business day and before the bill is overdue;
(d) where authorized by agreement or usage, a presentment through the post office is sufficient, and

It if my understanding according to the*********************( Bill of Exchange Act section 81 Subject to this Act, when a bill is dishonored by non-acceptance, an immediate right of recourse against the drawer and endorsers accrues to the holder, and no presentment for payment is necessary, and

It is my understanding according to the*********************( Bill of Exchange Act section 131 (2) The signature of the name of a firm is equivalent to the signature…,and

It is my understanding according to the***********************( Bill of Exchange Act section 189 (1) A consumer bill is a bill of exchange issued in respect of a consumer purchase , and

It is my understanding according to the***********************( Bill of Exchange Act section 190 (1) Every consumer bill or consumer note shall be prominently and legibly marked on its face with the words**************( “Consumer Purchase” before or at the time when the instrument is signed by the purchaser or by any person signing to accommodate the purchaser,and

It is my understanding according to the*****************************( Financial Administration Act) negotiable instrument
includes any cheque, draft, traveller’s cheque, bill of exchange, postal note, money order,
postal remittance and any other similar instrument, and

It is my understanding the legal definition of remittance is: an instrument by which money is remitted, and

It is my understanding The legal definition of accepted is a : to receive with consent b : to assent to the receipt of and treat in such a way as to indicate ownership of

It is my understanding the legal definition of value is 2 : monetary worth, and

It is my understanding that a human with a birth certificate within the Corporation of U.K. has the capacity and the right to direct their necessity of life bills through the********************( Consolidated Revenue Fund).

Therefore let it be known to all parties that I, do hereby state clearly and unequivocally my intent to direct my necessity of life bills through the*******************( Consolidated Revenue Fund).

I claim the right to direct my necessity of life bills through the*****************( Consolidated Revenue Fund).

I claim the right to deal with any counter-claims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion
and negotiation, representing myself or with a designated representative of my own choosing, and to capture on video said discussion and negotiations for whatever law full purpose as I see fit. Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counter-claims must respond appropriately within TEN(10) days of service of notice of action. Responses must be under Oath or attestation upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered in the Notary office no later than TEN days from original service as attested to by way of certificate of service.

Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgement and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under statute or Act against

Place of Claim of Right:

Claimant:

Date:

Notary Public:

Date:
I am that i am....attempting to listen to the silence, and gaze upon the empty space, to feel my inner body, just to be, to be here and now, Now I can take action thats truth, being, love, peace freedom and joy
lone wolf

Re: Notice of Understand and Intent and Claim of Right

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 pm

It is my understanding human beings in U.K have the right to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law as described therein, and,

It is my understanding according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights human beings have the right to life, liberty, security of the person …and everyone has a right to a standard of living for health and well being of himself and his family including food, clothing, housing, education and medical expenses… and the right to security in the event of unemployment , sickness, disability and …or other lack of lively hood in circumstances beyond his control,

Hi I think this bit is all it needs to be. All the rest needn't be said until proven with facts ( even though we know its true)
:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby lone wolf » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Thank you very much for that reply.

The simpler the better ,

Do you know if there is a need in Law for a Notary Public's stamp and or signature on the document?

:-)
I am that i am....attempting to listen to the silence, and gaze upon the empty space, to feel my inner body, just to be, to be here and now, Now I can take action thats truth, being, love, peace freedom and joy
lone wolf

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:18 pm

lone wolf wrote:Thank you very much for that reply.

The simpler the better ,

Do you know if there is a need in Law for a Notary Public's stamp and or signature on the document?

:-)

It really depends on the document (but for me) a personal decree like that should be witnessed by three good people, notaries can do well and good fine without my support. ( but that's just me)
:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Return to NOUICORs