NOUICOR - Serving Notice

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

NOUICOR - Serving Notice

Postby FreeSpirit » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:28 pm

There seems to be varying points of view on serving a NOUICOR and I am a bit confused about the process so I was wondering if someone could clarify the process here please? I've written my NOUICOR and I think everyone agrees that I now need to sign an original copy in front of 3 witnesses.

Q1.1 Do I need to sign over stamps? Do witnesses also need to sign over stamps? Can someone please explain the reason for this?
Q.1.2 I just need to get 1 copy witnessed and I keep that, right?
Q.2 Do I then post other (signed?) copies to Queenie, the Brown Minister, Home Office, Mystery for Justice (any others that are advisable? DVLA? HMRC?) first class? They are then deemed served, correct?
Q.3 Is the Gazette option really necessary given that my NOUICOR's 8 pages long?
Q.4 Can anyone please clarify the library option - what this is and how it works?

Anything else I should be aware of/think about?

Thanks for any help and advice anyone can give on this. I am keen to get this sorted out but at the same time want to make sure I do it all properly :thinks:
FreeSpirit

Re: NOUICOR - Serving Notice

Postby FreeSpirit » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Otherwise can anyone point me to a link where I can start getting the answers please? Given the potential of forced vaccinations and what's happened to others on here I'm keen to get this sorted asap. I would appreciate any help with this.
FreeSpirit

Return to NOUICORs