NOUICOR Variation

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

NOUICOR Variation

Postby FreeSpirit » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Hi All,

Finally put together a NOUICOR that I'm happy with. I would be grateful for any feedback before I serve notice. Largely it's bog standard and cobbled together from other people templates (thanks peeps!) but I've tried to include a Fee Schedule to cover my home being raided, my vehicle (er ... private conveyance rather) being broken into, medication forced on me and being pepper sprayed, amongst the variations. See attachment please. Thanks for any feedback. Though you must all be tired of reading these by now, your help is appreciated! Thanks to everyone who's contributed in any way. :hug:

EDIT: Finished version below. Further feedback still welcome.

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right TEMPLATE.doc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FreeSpirit on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreeSpirit

Re: NOUICOR Variation

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:29 am

Very good, I particularly like:

Furthermore I claim the right to regard as a foreign troop, any troop or peace officer who is wearing the uniform of an organisation whose primary purpose, loyalty and allegiance is not to the service and protection of the sovereignty of the United Kingdom and its people, and the protection of said people’s sovereign rights, as afforded under common law, said common law being the law of this land.

One small error:
TWO HUNDRED POUNDS STERLING PER DAY or part thereof for each of my possessions which areunlawfully removed, and,

I also included the following in mine to refute codex alimentarius:

I claim the right to the maximum state of health that I can achieve and maintain and the right to cultivate, process, store, use or consume any naturally occurring substance or derivations thereof to that purpose, including, but not exclusively limited to, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, phyto-nutrients, herbs and homeopathic remedies, the right to uncontaminated air, uncontaminated water, uncontaminated nutrition, and the right to use the resources of any form of healer or therapist for the purpose of achieving and maintaining my health and in so doing do indemnify them against any form of statutory limitation.

Well done

AD :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby FreeSpirit » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:37 am

Hi AD,

Thanks for that feedback, I will act on both points. Am also going to tweak further (thanks HuntingRoss for your help) and state language is English as defined by Oxford Paperback Dictionary and not legalese, and claim exemption from taxes and having to explain what I earn, how I earn it and how I spend it - I've come to the conclusion that's none of their damn business! I expect I will get some objections to that and will subsequently need to request proofs of lawfulness of liability, but hey! I'm starting to enjoy this :grin:
FreeSpirit

Postby ArturoDekko » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:28 am

Good additions FS. Even the dictionary sometimes has multiple definitions and variations of the same words so I often include, "In cognisance of the mutability of the English language, I claim that only I have the right to the true interpretation of these words herein."

ArturoDekko

Postby FreeSpirit » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Thanks for takng the time to read and the feedback. As a result I have ammended as follows. Bits highlighted in red show changes to paragraphs. Otherwise the whole paragraph is new:

1. Whereas it is my understanding that all human beings are equal before God and that equality under the law is thus paramount and mandatory, and,

18. Whereas it is my understanding that “armed” means to be carrying or in possession of a weapon or weapons, and “weapon” means “a tool used to kill or incapacitate a human being or animal, or destroy a military target. It may be used to attack and defend, or in some instances just to threaten”, and,

37. Whereas it is my understanding that peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statute and law and those who attempt to enforce statutes against a Freeman-on-the-Land are in fact grossly negligent and breaking the law, and,

49. Whereas it is my understanding that in order to be a peace maker and deal with rogue and possibly armed police officers who fail to act with respect to the code of common law I will need use of and access to weapons of equal or greater power then those people who act criminally have access to, and,

52. Whereas it is my understanding that the person and the human being to which it is associated are two very separate and different things and that the people playing roles in government have only ever had the right to act upon the person, and,

53. Whereas it is my understanding that since I exist as a flesh and blood human being with a blessed living soul and not as the person that the government associate with me, I cannot be lawfully governed by the people playing roles in government, and,

54. Whereas it is my understanding that I am not obliged to obey the orders of anyone claiming to be a Queen or King or those acting on behalf of such an entity, as no one who makes such preposterous claims that abandon and erode the concept of equality can do so with lawful authority, and,

73. Furthermore I claim the right to the maximum state of health that I can achieve and maintain, and the right to help others to do the same, and the right to buy, sell, import, export or otherwise trade, cultivate, process, store, use or consume any naturally occurring substance or derivations thereof, including, but not limited to, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, phyto-nutrients, herbs and homeopathic remedies, the right to uncontaminated air, uncontaminated water, uncontaminated nutrition, and the right to use the resources of any form of healer or therapist and in so doing do indemnify them.

74. Furthermore I claim the right to earn, spend and otherwise exchange cash, money, currency, electronic credits or debits or any other items, or services which may or may not have value, as I see fit and without any requirement or obligation on my part to explain to any human being, person, organisation, agency (governmental or otherwise) corporation or other entity how or why I have done so, and without incurring any consequence or liability whatsoever, including, but not limited to, payment (including, but not limited to, taxes and other charges), harassment, incarceration or any infringement on any of my God given liberties or freedoms whatsoever.

75. Furthermore I claim the right to use plain English only in all of my dealings and affairs, if I so choose, and to have the right to dismiss without dishonour any notices, documents, letters, texts (including but not limited to electronic ones) speech or other communication that is in any language other than plain English, including but not limited to, the language of the law society known as “legalese”, whilst in the country currently known as the United Kingdom. I also claim the right to request that the language being used be identified upon request, should I feel that there is any doubt, or need for clarification. I further claim that, in the event of any dispute as to the meaning of anything contained herein, my understanding or intended meaning shall be the meaning ascribed. My word on this shall be final.

76. Furthermore I claim that all stated understandings and rights claimed by me, Rowan-Joseph-George: Braithwaite shall be extended to my heirs and their heirs forever unless said heirs voluntarily surrender such rights through their written consent, without encouragement or coercion. Any encouragement or coercion to forego these rights shall render such written consent null and void forever.

77. Furthermore I claim that these rights shall extend forever upon the area of land currently known as the United Kingdom, whether said name, jurisdiction or boundaries change or not.

86. FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS STERLING PER LETTER OR NOTICE needed to rebut claims against me that are contrary to the understandings and rights claimed herein or any rights afforded to me under common law including, but not limited to, those granted me by Magna Carta 1215.

87. Furthermore I claim that all fees shall be paid in 22 carat Gold Bullion Sovereigns. The number of such Sovereigns necessary shall be determined by the price at which the Royal Mint is selling them on the day the transgression or offence was committed. In the event that a number of Gold Sovereigns does not meet the exact fee, then the number of Gold Sovereigns shall be rounded up. In the event that the Royal Mint is no longer trading, a similar supplier will be nominated by me and my choice will be final.
FreeSpirit

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Have just spotted in the scale of charges that you spelt tazer as taser. Am copying your scale of charges for a response to a fraudulent police claim, hope you do not mind.
AND:-TWO HUNDRED POUNDS STERLING PER DAY or part thereof for each of my possessions which areunlawfully removed, and,

ArturoDekko

Postby FreeSpirit » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi AD,

You're a scholar and a gentleman, thanks for that - had corrected my version but not the online one. I'll edit the post so it contains a copy of the finished version.

Anyone's welcome to any or all of it as far as I'm concerned - most of it isn't mine anyway! :sun:

Thanks again, your effort is appreciated
FreeSpirit

Return to NOUICORs