Alternative to Nouicor?

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Alternative to Nouicor?

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:38 pm

I am investigating an alternative to nouicor. Rather than presenting a claim of right to the PTB, have them present their claim of right over you which can then be refused.

This is the email conversation with my local MP: (Im in green, MP in blue)
---------------

I live in the (place) area in (place) and I would be interested to know about your services of representation you offer on your website.

Could you clarify whether the service you offer is that of representing the parliament to the people or representing the people to the parliament.

John Doe
---------------

Both, can i help you with anything in particular.

Regards
J Bloggs

--------------------

I would like to be represented to the parliament in regards to certain taxes but before I could allow you to do so, I would need to know if there would be any obligations required of myself before such representation would take place.

I would also be interested to hear how such representation would be manifest if it is agreeable for you to represent me.
-----------------

You are welcome to come along to any of my surgeries which are detailed on my webpage.

Regards
J Bloggs

-----------------

I thankyou for your replies and your gratuitous invitation. Since our dealings would have implicatins at law in the regard that we might agree to you representing me, would you find it objectional for our meeting to be somehow recorded.

I am also happy to consider electronic correspondence as writ if this is more convenient for you.

----------------

Perhaps you would be better placed to instruct a solicitor Mr. Doe.
---------------

Thankyou for your reply Mr. Bloggs. My general line of inquiry is with regard is with regard to the relationship between the people of the British Isles and the representatives of the UK parliament. You happen to be the representative of the parliament and I have the understanding that you are its appropriate agent for the area in which I live. I have the understanding that if I were to ask any other member of parliament I would be told to speak to you.

My questions have been put to you in your capacity as the parliaments representative, the recordings might provide proof of the parliaments ability to represent the people, and would not be used to cause you harm as a human being. However I myself would not advise you to consider such a recording unless you could be sure that the members of parliament were able to represent the people. The recordings might prove otherwise.

I can understand that you might have felt I meant to cause intrusion, but our conversation is at a ridiculous point where you advise me to seek the services of a solicitor in order to engage a someone to represent me to the parliament. If I cannot be usefully represented to the parliament without the luxury of a third party then what use is it to me?

I can understand if the parliament chooses to ignore such an issue, but I am under the impression that under such a circumstance, no one is usefully represented.

--------------

There has been no response to this. What now?
emmanualgoldstein

Re: Alternative to Nouicor?

Postby rodgreenwell » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi EG,
Interesting point but perhaps your last email could have been worded a little differently...

My questions have been put to you in your capacity as the parliaments representative, the recordings might provide proof of the parliaments ability to represent the people, and would not be used to cause you harm as a human being. However I myself would not advise you to consider such a recording unless you could be sure that the members of parliament were able to represent the people. The recordings might prove otherwise.
So as an MP, give me one good, valid and solid reason why I should consent to be recorded... You have just advised me "not to consider our meeting and the recording therof:"

I can understand that you might have felt I meant to cause intrusion, but our conversation is at a ridiculous point where you advise me to seek the services of a solicitor in order to engage a someone to represent me to the parliament. If I cannot be usefully represented to the parliament without the luxury of a third party then what use is it to me?
Why dont you just tell him he is a wanker :gasp: .... Think you could have saved yourself at least three sentances and forty words!!

OK, thought this would be a useful post and your email exchange started out that way but the last one... uhmmm ask yourself EG, would you have responded to it had you been the MP?
rodgreenwell

Postby mOz » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Good call EG. :yes:

Yes i'll chat with you if you pay a bloody solicitor?

Jeebus they're frightened to death aren't they?

m0z
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby rodgreenwell » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Moz & EG,
Maybe I am going soft here but...

What could have been a great call and usefull info turned out to be nothing more than the MP protecting his backside. If you read the email exchange why would he do any different? It feels as if you are backing him into a corner to give him a good rogering (sorry ladies) and then expect him to be helpful...

This line of thinking was great at inception.. Nice one EG but not sure where it was ever destined to go when taking the stand that EG did... Started out as a good :clap: idea and turned into.... :cry:

Not meaning to be offensive EG, just my interpretation of your post...
rodgreenwell

Postby the trojan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:12 pm

I reckon this is a good idea and with a little tweaking could be used all over the country.
How many representatives are there ?
How many discussions would that be
sounds like direct action to me
the trojan

Postby mOz » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Always good to test stuff.
That's how we gain info.
It was a good positive call, cost nowt, and got a result, expected or not, and in the meantime maybe got the mp to wondering WTF?

Keep 'em on their toes. It educates them, letting them know that the free ride is over and questions are being asked.

:peace:
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:26 pm

I understand whats being said about him being backed into a corner, I think this went wrong at the point he replied "solicitor" and addressed me as Mister ("person" things aside). Maybe I would have been better to have come to the forum at this point for some advice.

The reason I responded was I agree a bit clumsy but have to admit I am still a bit lost as to how I should have replied.

If I did not reply, he may have felt personally insulted (the reason why I replied back Mr. to him), and attempted to explain it wasnt anything personal. I got the impression he took offence was I wrong to take that impression? I then thought if he had an explanation this would remove any ill-will. The rest is self explanatory.

What would be your suggestions for replying to his remarks about a solicitor?

Perhaps I could have been more tactful in asking for a recorded agreement, the mere fact I was in his office would be contrued that I agreed to be represented regardless of whether or not I beleived he was capable of representing me. I would initially have only be there in the capacity for him to represent the parliament to me.

It seems he is prepared to say things in the office that he does not wish to be bound by writ (or some recorded method), thre would be no point communicating with him further.

Since soliticors are created and regulated by his parliament (for which I am still not represented to), it seems logical to me that if they wish to represent themselves to me, they would be better placed to seek the services of some office I create and regulate.

Not only does this MP not wish to represent me to the parliament, by his lack of response he has also relieved himself of the duty to represent the parliament to me. it seems appropriate that I should address further correspondence directly to the parliament as a whole with an explanation that their chosen agent will not represent me to them, and has neglected to make any representation of the parliament to me. Does this sound like a good idea? Does anyone know the right email address? Should I perhaps proceed in an alternative way?
emmanualgoldstein

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 pm

I understand whats being said about him being backed into a corner, I think this went wrong at the point he replied "solicitor" and addressed me as Mister ("person" things aside). Maybe I would have been better to have come to the forum at this point for some advice.

The reason I responded was I agree a bit clumsy but have to admit I am still a bit lost as to how I should have replied.

If I did not reply, he may have felt personally insulted (the reason why I replied back Mr. to him), and attempted to explain it wasnt anything personal. I got the impression he took offence was I wrong to take that impression? I then thought if he had an explanation this would remove any ill-will. The rest is self explanatory.

What would be your suggestions for replying to his remarks about a solicitor?

Perhaps I could have been more tactful in asking for a recorded agreement, the mere fact I was in his office would be contrued that I agreed to be represented regardless of whether or not I beleived he was capable of representing me. I would initially have only be there in the capacity for him to represent the parliament to me.

It seems he is prepared to say things in the office that he does not wish to be bound by writ (or some recorded method), thre would be no point communicating with him further.

Since soliticors are created and regulated by his parliament (for which I am still not represented to), it seems logical to me that if they wish to represent themselves to me, they would be better placed to seek the services of some office I create and regulate.

Not only does this MP not wish to represent me to the parliament, by his lack of response he has also relieved himself of the duty to represent the parliament to me. it seems appropriate that I should address further correspondence directly to the parliament as a whole with an explanation that their chosen agent will not represent me to them, and has neglected to make any representation of the parliament to me. Does this sound like a good idea? Does anyone know the right email address? Should I perhaps proceed in an alternative way?
emmanualgoldstein

Postby rodgreenwell » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Hi EG,
I think the basic premis was absolutely sound and based on this thread I will be starting a dialogue with my MP... May be worth many of us doing so as suggested by Moz..
The question is, what do we want them to say/do to enhance our cause.. I just felt that this guy had never met you and this was the third email between the two of you. He obviously was protecting his own ass and tried to brush it aside. The phrase that made his bottom twitch was undoubtdly "Since our dealings would have implicatins at law..." which is where the I think you need a solicitor came in. I dont know this guys background but if it is not law he is now avoiding his responsibilities...

Let me think on this and will get back tomorrow. Apologies if my comments were a little tactless but there is mileage in what you are suggesting and in my opinion the opportunity was lost before it had the chance to get started.

All that being said... very interesting approach and worth further evaluation.
rodgreenwell

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Apologies if my comments were a little tactless

Not at all, quite helpful actually.
emmanualgoldstein

Next

Return to NOUICORs