Has anyone.....

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: Has anyone.....

Postby Sophia » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 am

Imagine when a thousand 'freefolk' get together and live in the vicinity of about a mile or two from each other - and act together - will the NOUI COR have no meaning then? - this is only unrecognised because we have not yet taken the decision to move to an area and support each other - I'd like to see the bailiffs and the police try to rob us and harass us when a group stands by a fellow's car and front door. The individual has little chance against force. The group does. Divided they stand United they fall - just a thought.
:sun:
Sophia

Postby jargon buster » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Sophia wrote
Imagine when a thousand 'freefolk' get together and live in the vicinity of about a mile or two from each other - and act together - will the NOUI COR have no meaning then? - this is only unrecognised because we have not yet taken the decision to move to an area and support each other - I'd like to see the bailiffs and the police try to rob us and harass us when a group stands by a fellow's car and front door. The individual has little chance against force. The group does. Divided they stand United they fall - just a thought.

Gather together as a group???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8NMyUHlFhM&feature=player_embedded

Regards JB

Moderator Edit: pointless negative posting will not be tolerated
jargon buster

Postby Farmer » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:41 pm

jargon buster wrote:Sophia wrote

Regards JB

Maybe you should have a look at Iraq and Afghanistan to see how things tend to develop when authorities decide they know best. Then multiply that across the world. For years countries have been making agreements to send in troops to quell rebellion by the people if needed. There is just one problem with this, the rebellion will happen worldwide and it will end just like it did in Romania for those in power. Do you seriously think gadgets like these will stop it. They can't be everywhere. The simple fact that you are able to write what you do is because others have risked everything.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Jimi rox » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Regards JB[/quote]

Pain is a concept and ear plugs are cheap :hug:
:peace:
Rich
Jimi rox

Postby jargon buster » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:26 pm

farmer wrote
The simple fact that you are able to write what you do is because others have risked everything.

The fact that I can write what i do is that we have a forum here provided by the very thing (Government/PTB) you wish to overthrow.

Regards JB
jargon buster

Postby Phil: C » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:34 pm

jargon buster wrote:The fact that I can write what i do is that we have a forum here provided by the very thing (Government/PTB) you wish to overthrow.
Regards JB

:puzz: I don't understand JB, what do you mean exactly? It's provided by Veronica, not the PTB.

Phil C.
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby Farmer » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Aravat wrote:
jargon buster wrote:The fact that I can write what i do is that we have a forum here provided by the very thing (Government/PTB) you wish to overthrow.
Regards JB

:puzz: I don't understand JB, what do you mean exactly? It's provided by Veronica, not the PTB.

Phil C.

Just another riddle. He means the internet is the forum. He gets his kicks from playing mind games.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby kevin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:02 pm

jargon buster wrote:
The fact that I can write what i do is that we have a forum here provided by the very thing (Government/PTB) you wish to overthrow.

Regards JB

I am not aware that the government provide my internet. what evidence do you have of this?
kevin

Postby Veronica » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:17 pm

I think it's time Jargon Buster & FMOTL parted company. I think I've funded quite enough of this shit, and we've bent over backwards to be lenient on the basis of his or her obvious lack of 'enthuiasm'.

Do the honours, kevin? Ta.

(Don't forget to raise the roof on TPUC, JB ... also don't forget that I don't care in the slightest what you say about me. There's no such thing as bad publicity. Raising the roof will drive TPUC-ers here to find out what the fuss is all about. [The same mecahnism that brought you here!]. Then they see the damage you tried to do and ... bingo ... you look sooooooooooooooooo stupid)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby kevin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Veronica wrote:Do the honours, kevin? Ta.

Done!
kevin

PreviousNext

Return to NOUICORs