NOU or NOS

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

NOU or NOS

Postby Highspirit » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi guys, I have been researching Thomas:Anderson who is born British but lives in Australia. I have to say that having listened to him and read his first book 'Classified Files', highly reccommended (just ask me if you want me to e-mail you a copy).

Anyway, his information really resonates with me and he says that we should refer to the NOU as a Notice of Standing and not Understanding i.e. Stand Under as it implies 'Legal' terminology.

Whats your thoughts on this guys?
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Re: NOU or NOS

Postby elemental mechanic » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm

it sounds like common sense as i see it; notice of standing, (that is the law as you create as the sovereign,) those practicing within the law society, i.e police, dvla, dca and the like have the required time to rebut your notice, if they do not, then they understand (stand-under) through tacit agreement.

are you not standing under it as well though? perhaps a read of the e-book to hear the logic.

i think the change in what to call the notice is an addition that each fmotl can look at, question and assimilate into their way of being, but at the end of it all what we choose to call our notices should not really matter, in that anything legalese is playing in their territory.

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:01 pm

yes I would think that if your writing in English not Legalese then it's ok too have an understanding of your rights and claims
kevin

Postby consumerpada » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:31 pm

also worth noting, its not bad to 'stand under' your own law, 'cos that's kinda what we have declared. I changed the title of mine to 'Declaration of Self Governance and Peaceful Intent' only because the title serves as a mini mantra for me.....but the content of any such 'deed' is the most important aspect by far. even saying that the content is useless without your own soul definition, what it actually means to you, in life.
:sun:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby MahatmaCoat » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:08 am

Does anyone reckon you'd get away with using the word 'overstanding' instead?
I can't bear the thought of putting them on notice that i UNDERSTAND, whatever it might be i'm actually declaring i understand.
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Return to NOUICORs