i see a massive problem here

A place for posting Notices of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Rights

Re: i see a massive problem here

Postby huntingross » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 pm

This is where they catch us with ignorance of the law is NO excuse....(you'll have all read my thread on NORMALLY NO excuse - here.....)

This of course works both ways....just before, we never had anything for them to be ignorant of....this is why we also need to counterclaim...the field is level if we make it so.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:09 pm

I read a post on tpuc from someone asking what nouicor stood for, three days later a post from the same human stating they had sent theirs off to the Queen. How they could possibly know what was written, never mind comprehend the meaning of the words is beyond me. i bet they couldn't even tell you the main points in it without reading it from a page in front of them

Crazy!!! :puzz:
kevin

Postby markie b » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:10 pm

kevin wrote:I read a post on tpuc from someone asking what nouicor stood for, three days later a post from the same human stating they had sent theirs off to the Queen. How they could possibly know what was written, never mind comprehend the meaning of the words is beyond me. i bet they couldn't even tell you the main points in it without reading it from a page in front of them

Crazy!!! :puzz:

probably downloaded johns and sent it this is what im fearing and thinking might mess this up for everyone.some people are more educated then others and have a better word base to work with mine consists of about 10 words :rotfl: i never finished secondry school i asked to many questions and they tried to pin some bullshit on me about dealing drugs coz someone i knew got caught with a joint an i got the blame for it!
the history teacher use to hate me especially when it come to who finances the wars?who financed the second world war how did they get their oil where did all their weapons come from? :rotfl:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:09 pm

I can see how you would have gone down a storm at school MB...challenging all those learn-ed history books....ruffling feathers....you must have figured it was pushing some buttons but probably weren't sure why.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby consumerpada » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Wondering...

Also, so there must be a certain percentage of men and women who can feel the freeman concept but cant explain it or are not very literate, so by definition they wouldn't be able to produce and represent a NOUICOR.

So there's this implication now that if someone is unable in that way then they are excluded in a way of making a claim?

What obligation or duty does a freeman-on-the-land have to those men and women if any??

any thoughts...

:peace:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Should you be expected to understand your rights to enjoy them? or should we expect them to be granted to every human being whether or not you understand a nouicor
kevin

Postby huntingross » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Well as they say, you have rights, you're granted priviledges.

And kevin is right, you don't need to understand to benefit, and you don't need a NOU to be free....but getting the message across is an imperative, incumbant upon us all.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:02 pm

That is true, but we are in fact fighting for all in this country and beyond, i hear time and time again people saying they are sick of the way things are but they really do not believe they can do anything at all about it, I haven't done a nouicor as i didn't believe it was necessary, i still dont, you are free without it, but woodys treatment and the attitude of police today has made me think again, especially with the fee schedule to back it up
kevin

Postby consumerpada » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:07 pm

everyone has a right to a NOUICOR, but not everyone can produce one, there should be NOUICOR aid hotline :giggle: agreed true freedom is in the old noggin.
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby huntingross » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:17 pm

I put the police on notice as a result of the woody affair, with a fee schedule....i posted it on here somewhere.

I tied it in with my DVLA notice for war crime.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to NOUICORs