Postby wanabfree » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:17 pm

NSPUK 2nd “Litigant in person” workshop, Dartford, Kent

Time: November 28TH 2013 from 1pm to 10pm
Street: 59 Lowfield Street,
City/Town: Dartford, Kent DA1 1HP
Website or Map: http://www.dartfordsocialclub.co.uk/
Event Type: training, courses, &, workshops
Organized By: Vin James

The No State Project “UK” satelite chapter group in old blighty is presenting the 2nd “Litigant in person” workshop at The Dartford Social Club on Thursday 28th November 1pm - 10pm
Due to the success of the pilot workshop back in September, a big thankyou for all who attented and made it a great day out, i can confirm we will be making these event a regular monthly workshop.
Those who attended were extremely generous with their donations helped me cover the hire costs etc on the day, so i am happy to just ask to donate what you can afford on the day,
I shall have available CD’s, books etc plus i shall soon have copies of Marc Stevens new book “Goverment Indicted” available early December, and will subsequently be able to sell it in future workshops, staring next year.

These workshops are designed to help you limit the damage bureaucrats are going to do, or potentially cause you in future, like we say in the NSP “ it’s all about damage control”
Plus also they are a training platform to introduce you to crital thinking skills, and Marc Stevens “model” of socratic questioning, a bid focus of which will be dedicated to explaining and undestanding logical fallacies and biases.

If you want to truly understand the kafkaesque nature of the legal and court system then this may be the answer for many of you, who support the Kent Freedom Movement, and who live within the more localised areas, wishing to learn, and improve their quality of life, and in turn by keeping more of their credit/money, were it belongs, in their own pockets.

Feel free to bring with you current issues you may be dealing with, such as: court summons’s, council tax, Liability orders county court proceedings based on alleged debts, credit cards, Loans, Mortgage arrear’s, etc problems with bailiffs, alleged traffic offences, other fines, parking tickets, so long as it is victimless, we can usually deal with it, one to one on the day.

The advantage these workshops is, we can help people deal with such issues in real time, on the day, which usually cannot be done on weekends.

We can make the dreaded telephone calls with personal privacy observed, and assured of course to the bureaucrats, Council’s, Debt Collection Agencies, or the Crown prosecution service, courts etc, and sometimes even resolve problems or get a court hearing stopped altogether.

You can see first hand, the approach, and techniques continuously being developed by the NSP Group, being effectively put to use not in theory, but in practise.

We wish to make this, a hands on workshop, and also break the day down into different topics with a big emphasis on court roleplay and preparation. So you can be best prepared to handle yourselves with confidence, without needing further help or coaching, not that further help and assistance will not be available, but so we can help build the skills required, and a self reliance for each attendee.

At the end of the days presentation we can all have a drink, relax and have a social chat together.

So if you’re interested in attending, please do visit http://kentfreedommovement.com/ and let us know your wish to attend.

Or visit: http://no-state-project.co.nr/ Thanks all for your continuedand look forward to seeing you there.
wanabfree

Return to Meetings and Events planned.