RISING LIKE LIONS OR PENNED LIKE SHEEP

RISING LIKE LIONS OR PENNED LIKE SHEEP

Postby Mog » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am

Bilderberg 2013

Many will say the day was a great success,
Around 3000 enjoyed a sunny day with great speakers, free food/drink and the peaceful company of some amazingly friendly and awakened souls. The trouble free event was policed professionally and no expense was spared by Heartfordshire constabulary to ensure public safety, peoples concerns over the sting of CS gas were replaced by the sting of sunburn.

It was supposed to be a fucking protest,

Were the organisers complicit or just stupid in allowing the biggest protest turnout ever in Bilderberg's 59 year history to be placed on private property and financed by Guardian Newspaper ?
The attendees were shepherded into a pen, after undergoing a humiliating search by G4S plebs, where the crowd was hidden from sight and causing no disturbance to anyone, especially not the 140 or so heads of banking, industry and politics gathered half a mile away in luxury. The organisers then proceeded to bow to any orders from whoever was calling the shots, no opened drink bottles, no amplified music, no return on exit, the so called free speech zone became anything but.
It was never going to by easy but with a combination of great speakers, comedians, dancers (without music!) and more, this gathering of the most awake people on the planet allowed themselves to be nullified by nothing more than their own peaceful demeanour.

Had these awakened people done what they went to Watford for, to show their disdain for the corruption that is endemic in our system, by peacefully causing as much disruption as possible and thus drawing as much attention as possible, the whole of Watford and possibly half of London could have ground to a standstill with the media coverage that would have to follow.

I put my hands up and hang my head in shame at an opportunity missed.
"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law. "

Winston Churchill
Mog

Re: RISING LIKE LIONS OR PENNED LIKE SHEEP

Postby squark » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:10 pm

WRONG

The meetings used to be denied entirely. Now Alex Jones, David Icke, Luke Rudsinski and that gobby fucking taxi driver were all there, as were the BBC. These are well known faces who ordinarily would be totally unknown. Cameron admitted he was going. 3000 common and garden folks turned up just so TPTB would know we know.

Each of those 3000 will take a mate next time, so its 6000, the next time 12,000. The message grows exponentially. Even if the elites switch off nine out of ten of us, the message is out, the survivors will know who done it.

Its not a one day battle either is it. The fight goes on and on, if you are locked up for smashing windows or just saying no to a copper, that image will put off the more timid from ever doing anything. I'm still reelling from the reality that is "lawful rebellion". The fines and taxes that would otherwise not be owing. Thousands of pounds. Tuesday is a bankruptcy hearing for the council tax. Despite the bill being paid when I got a letter from land registry, threatening loosing my home.

Fuck that. I paid the fucking bill, genocidal cock sucker terrorists, paid them ain't I.

Now its £1200 in solicitors cost I have to deal with. FUCK THAT. They have lied on their paperwork, I have lots to tell the court. I don't believe any of it will make the slightest difference, (there effect is cumulative contempt of their own courts, not answering simple questions, the courts are not for Justice but for money and it flows one way!) none of the common law shite or full disclosure or meeting of minds, oaths of office, trusts, none of it. I'm going to go and tell them they are useless to me and rule by terrorism and that they will have redefined terror so it doesn't apply to them. They will tell me so fucking what and pay up.

I asked you Mog how you won in court over your car? You never did answer. And your hanging your head in shame, over an opportunity YOU missed.

For me it was about never paying them for anything for the shit they do "In my name" "Representative Government". I have given them a fucking fortune. They are currently killing my mum with Cancer care, she is totally brainwashed into helpless ness. The rest of the family think suggesting she does something for herself or lets us do it, or even watch a you tube on the subject is some sort of mental cruelty. The whole thing is FUCKING FUCKED.

Fucking fuckers fucked the fucker

Rant over. Peace. Out.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby Mog » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Hey Squark,
Know where you are coming from with the idea that the numbers will grow but these people were the old school, a collection of the presenters of every video I have watched and seemed a bit like preaching to the converted, I am sure nearly everyone there has been trying to awaken others for years. Think an opportunity was missed as the only thing I see in the MSM is small hit pieces talking of alien lizards as usual and still little of Bilderberg.

As for the car it was an anti-climax, didn't get to argue my case as the copper had put no date on his statement and the prosecution offered no evidence, got sweet FA for the theft of my car though, still pursuing that .

I tend to agree that freedom is just a way of saying nothing left to lose, the masses will not awaken until all they possess has been taken from them, might not have to wait too long now though :grin:

Namaste :shake:
"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law. "

Winston Churchill
Mog

Postby squark » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Cheers Buddy,
Maybe of the 500 million survivors, we are the UK contingent. Well done for watching!
I'm feeling Mega aggressive for the council tax costs. I wrote saying yess I will pay under duress. I have assets to liquidate. Here is evidence of the assets.

Their Petition clearly states, appears unable to pay. That is not true. I sent them evidence. They have perjured themselves.

I found this just the other day. About rule by Consent/ Duress. How is rule by force not terrorism? All they have to do is redefine force and terrorism, consent, Syria, voting, free will, thinking etc etc etc

http://www.justice.org.uk/data/files/resources/116/3mar06-Definition-of-Terrorism-Response-to-Carlile-Review.pdf

I know its good but can't be arsed to read it as I am completely defeated, apart from the exploding gobshite experience!!!!
Say it like it is....You are a man with an army at you disposal telling me you want my stuff. Take my stuff, leave me my life.
It's an armed robbery, simple as.

The fucking fuckers fucking fucked it!

Worry not for the sun shineth! :sun:
squark

Postby squark » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:49 pm

What I liked most was to see all those internet stars together like a family, a little band of warriors. It's the 2012 shift BS where we all become of one mind.
I had a you tube session and came away thinking I can add to this conversation. I can be one of those stars, working, free, for the good of mankind. and there you are another unifying moment. Right inspirational!

I just posted good news in the Leicester Council topic. It arrived today before the 20 day limit in time for use tomorrow. AND the sun shone! :sun:

It,s not so bad being penned in like sheep as long as there's plenty of nice grass! :mrgreen:
That's in tomorrows rant, save the planet they say and cant do the simplest most flaming obvious thing that would make a massive difference by October, fields full of it, people laughing together, cancers cured, veggie burgers and jeans that last years and years, forests saved on and on. You (the court) are pathetic, useless, dead headed, losers. I want out of your dim wit subservient society before you drag me down to you level. And if they don't let me rant...it's charges of contempt, of the spirit of the law. Up the revofuckinlution!!!

Sheep with teeth!
squark

Return to Meetings and Events planned.