13th of June event planned

13th of June event planned

Postby bustachemtrails » Sun May 19, 2013 8:54 am

On the 13th of June (next month) a group of good folk will be meeting up in Wiltshire (location yet to be disclosed), to report the evidenced crimes of treason, terrorism by the English government including war crimes committed on the back of that despicable act.

If you or anybody you may know would like to support this action, either pm me for further details or await an announcement for the details on this forum. I have the backing of Tony Farrell and Muad'Dib (co signatory witnesses of an affidavit sent to the attorney general Dominic Grieve late last year), and many other friends who have recognized the need to make a determined stand against these dangerous criminals.

After serving a series of lawful notices on police, judiciary and members of the present government, we have enough evidence at hand to report the aforementioned crimes to the police and, to demand that they follow the rule of law in standing by their oaths of office, to look into the evidence to be submitted and to take action with regard to that evidence.

This requires the support of the public on mass if it is going to have any effect so please consider coming along.

My stance..... I do not recognize the jurisdiction of the crown as I am officially in lawful rebellion, and shall be demanding my constitutional right to trial by jury in open forum as to my rights and freedoms as a sovereign being. The sovereignty is (by default of the crown) back with the people since a breach of the coronation oath, that oath was (as many of you will be aware of) in fact, a contract with 'us' the people and is therefore evidence that the office of crown has no jurisdiction whatsoever over the people at this time.

It is our duty (under Magna Carta article 61) to make a stand against the crown at this time, and our moral duty not to support a government who blows up the very people they are supposed to be serving. We have no choice but to take action as we are all being boiled like the proverbial frog, we are ALL being slowly poisoned, brain washed and led into a European dictatorship which is destroying you're freedoms and customs and ultimately you're health too.

The date (13th June) is a Wednesday. The reason its a week day is because I will likely be detained on alleged 'driving offenses' (after de-registering my private conveyance a few years ago), and would rather not be detained for longer than absolutely necessary of course. This action will require the public to demand entry to the so called court room at the hearing, likely the next day.

This is a serious attempt to attain a proper jurisdiction to hear the evidence of said crimes. I will not recognize the jurisdiction of the court as they will be acting 'ultra vires' and in a quisling capacity and, I will demand to be released immediately from police custody. I will likely be remanded or sectioned of course so it is important that I have as much support as possible whilst under their control, this action requires dedicated support on mass or it will all just get buried. I don't have anything to lose, I have been without my entitlement to monies as a disabled chap for over a year now after serving notices on Atos and the DWP when they attempted to get me to contract with them when reviewing my entitlement. I ended up serving a 'Misprision of treason' notice on the DWP representative who ignored the points of law expressed within those notices but that's another story.

I have remained in honour throughout the whole affair and have a very good case against the traitors in our midst. All this requires is you're support to make an impact so please consider getting involved. Please share this info with others and spread the word, if we can get a few hundred people at least to assist in this matter, get it videoed and online to gain more support, then we at least have a chance to wake up the sleepwalking public and also (with a proper trial by jury under common law) get convictions against some of the criminal elite. Namaste
bustachemtrails

Re: 13th of June event planned

Postby bustachemtrails » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 am

The meeting point is the car park at station road in Devizes Wiltshire (by the Bus and lorry park at the far end of the car park. (Sn10 1BZ).

We will be travelling to a venue in Somerset (approx 15 miles from Devizes) to report the crimes.

Please support this event if you possibly can as this could be huge.

Namaste.
bustachemtrails

Return to Meetings and Events planned.