Gloucester/Gloucestershire Freemen...

Gloucester/Gloucestershire Freemen...

Postby Tattooer » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Ok my fellow rebels surely I can't be the only one in this area... getting frustrated! Would like to meet up, I have questions to ask and would like to offer my input also although at present it is limited. Want to get actively involved in some way or another but unable to do this if everyone is so guarded (I understand why) but surely if you do not give someone the chance, we cannot grow. :thinks:

Self employed so long journeys 'at the moment' are out of the question, can someone advise if there is anything in the immediate area. I can verify who I am if needs be and quite happy for anyone to visit my place of work (only me) if you'd prefer to meet discreetly on first meeting. Many thanks

:peace:
Tattooer

Re: Gloucester/Gloucestershire Freemen...

Postby musashi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:46 pm

If you can get yourself down to Buckfastleigh on the 27th Feb for the John Harris talk, or 2nd March for Brian Gerrish, in The Town Hall Talks, then the chances are you will meet a great many people. There were about one hundred men and women at last night's UKColumn meeting in Plympton and just about all of them will be at the Town Hall Talk. People travel a hundred miles and more to get to these monthly meetings (people came from High Wycombe last nigtht and others nearly as far) so you may find contacts close to home.

musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Re: Gloucester/Gloucestershire Freemen...

Postby Tattooer » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:41 am

Thankyou Musashi, input appreciated. I will do my best
Tattooer

Return to Meetings and Events planned.