El Spaniardo
Boatie

Re: White Rabbit Education seminar in Birmingham

Postby greg » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Can you A4V the required donation?
greg

Postby holy vehm » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 am

greg wrote:Can you A4V the required donation?

:clap:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby stubbadub » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:11 am

Donations of £20 per head required

How can a donation be required?
stubbadub

Postby Flump » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Hi All,

If this thread is in regard to the seminar on 20th August (i.e. tomorrow), notice to all unfortunately it has been cancelled.

Heard from El Espaniardo earlier this evening (via my partner) that this is due to insufficient numbers expressing an interest.

Just thought you might like to know :(

Kind regards

Flump
Flump

Postby benjii » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:24 pm

didnt make enough cash then ?
benjii

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Why would you pay £20 for info that's readily available on the net. I think most of us on here are familiar with the straw man or legal fiction and some of the other points to be discussed. What would be more profitable (not financially) would be a meeting to discuss what we are going to do about the state of the country we reside in and how we can make our knowledge more widespread ie via a newspaper or leaflets handed out. It seems to me that all we ever do in this country is complain but we tend to be very slow gettin off our backsides and going out and doing something. How about various groups around the country all going on a given date to their local magistrates courts and giving the magistrates a hard time of it? Media attention surely would help to get the message out of what's going on in the world. We need to take the name of the site more literally "Fear is cured by defensive action based on knowledge"
What's the verdict? :police:
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby musashi » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:43 pm

I am personally very fond of Simon as well as Nigel and wouldn't dream of diminishing their efforts but.... there's always a but, eh?
Why is money always involved? Why is it always a big venue - like the King's Hall in stoke? Act locally and it's cheap as chips. My bro Mike and I set up a John Harris talk two years ago in my local town hall. £8 an hour for a 250 seater with kitchen and toilets and so on. Before that it had been at the Barrel House in Totnes, set up by Totnes Truth Juice, and that cost £350 a shot. A forbidding sum to most of us and necessitating a substantial 'donation' to run it.

At forty quid a pop we can put on a meeting a week and never charge a penny piece. If things are really tough then we could ask for 50 pence to cover costs. When people have to travel and spend thirty or forty quid to do it, even a fiver can be too much to ask.
For me it's good enough that they gave themselves to the meeting, as every awakened and educated soul is a direct benefit to me.
Check out your local hall.

Musashi the tight fisted. (Well, I am a jock!)
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby frogmanbrabs » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 am

I agree Musashi my local Truthjuice charge just £5 or £3 for unemployed and you even get a coffee/tea and cakes for that. The money made goes towards the cost of the venue and the speaker. They regularly get 50+ at their meetings so work it out for yourself. The main aim is to get the message out to the sheeple and wake the baaaaggers up.
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Return to Meetings and Events planned.