possible energy workshop/meeting

Re: possible energy workshop/meeting

Postby holy vehm » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:52 am

Karl:J wrote:I have an interest in the alternate energy devices, did quite a bit a research too about 18 months ago but i suspect any working models are not talked about openly, people get dead that way..!!! Shame i live in Canada now too...

Hi karl, You may well be right in people keeping quiet, i have heard rumours of people 'inventing' something and then selling out to the ptb, for a peacefull life i suppose.
Its hard to seperate the fact from the fiction, i have seen some great so called working devices on the net but, and there is always a but, they look like ufo pictures, a little shaky, bad light, not showing you that it isnt plugged in ect. Im not saying these devices arnt the real thing but a seed of doubt is always planted.
If this get together happens would you be interested in sharing your research, maybe join us on line or something. That would make it an international expo.
Drawing ideas from across the free world.

Lars wrote:Seems to me that the viable ideas need high voltage or special magnets, i.e large investment and probably serious research, i.e. time and more money. Is there anything on the net that is cheap and may work?

Hi lars, I think that the information available online does give an indication of what you say, but that said there is also some very good ideas that are really basic and i would have thought fairly cheap. The problem i find is those that are interested have a piece of the puzzle themselves and its getting all these people together and seeing what picture we can make.
I have toyed with magnets, alternators,batteries ect, ive looked into the fact that the pyramids themselves generated electricity, using water, certain stone and copper, in theory at least, it should work. Ok we aint going to build a pyramid in fidach but something much smaller may be possible, or even to just disscuss it as a possibility.
There is also the lay-line theory, Finding a point where these lines cross makes a compass spin, would a large compass turn enough to at least charge a battery bank up?
And then there is tesla himself. The story of him and eddison is proof enough to me that tesla was on to something.
Im in no way any kind of expert on this subject but i do find it fascinating.

Anyway we will see if enough people fancy a weekend away in fidach. Im thinking poss the last weekend in august. Could the border to fidach be open at this time huntingross?

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby huntingross » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 am

That'll be the 28/29th August.

I can give the border guards the weekend off and make sure the zero point energy ray guns are switched off.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:10 am

huntingross wrote:That'll be the 28/29th August.

I can give the border guards the weekend off and make sure the zero point energy ray guns are switched off.

Morning hr, i was hoping there would be someone at passport control to stamp my passport on entry :giggle:

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby huntingross » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 am

Actually, that isn't such a bad idea, UK passports with a Fidach stamp in it.....very collectable
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby treeman » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 am

I dont have a passport, can i enter as refugee please?. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby huntingross » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 am

Sure can.....no insidious zone's or holding camps here
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 am

huntingross wrote:Actually, that isn't such a bad idea, UK passports with a Fidach stamp in it.....very collectable

Founds some links for you to create your own fidach stamp.
http://www.thedesignworld.com/photoshop-tutorials/text-effects/passport-stamp/
http://www.rubberstamps.net/
http://www.stampsdirect.co.uk/
http://www.passportstamp.com/passport_stamps

treeman wrote:I dont have a passport, can i enter as refugee please?. :peace:

Hi treeman, would be nice to see you there if you can make it. Sample life as a refugge. :giggle:

hv
holy vehm

Postby treeman » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:03 pm

holy vehm wrote:
Hi treeman, would be nice to see you there if you can make it. Sample life as a refugge. :giggle:

hv

If its on then i will be there, any good trees to climb. hr can you invite Ian.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby huntingross » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Ian is very welcome, although he does just seem to invite himself......and there are some excellent trees to climb, rocks and....river walks....fun for all the family
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Karl:J » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 pm

holy vehm wrote:
Karl:J wrote:I have an interest in the alternate energy devices, did quite a bit a research too about 18 months ago but i suspect any working models are not talked about openly, people get dead that way..!!! Shame i live in Canada now too...

Hi karl, You may well be right in people keeping quiet, i have heard rumours of people 'inventing' something and then selling out to the ptb, for a peacefull life i suppose.
Its hard to seperate the fact from the fiction, i have seen some great so called working devices on the net but, and there is always a but, they look like ufo pictures, a little shaky, bad light, not showing you that it isnt plugged in ect. Im not saying these devices arnt the real thing but a seed of doubt is always planted.
If this get together happens would you be interested in sharing your research, maybe join us on line or something. That would make it an international expo.
Drawing ideas from across the free world.
hv

I posted some links in the other thread on this subject hope they can be useful. I have a friend who has made a test unit from the bedini plans and he has had some success but i need to catch up with him to see where he is at right now.
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

PreviousNext

Return to Meetings and Events planned.