London protests 26th march 2011

Re: London protests 26th march 2011

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:10 pm

koekjoumoer wrote:ps I am never usually a pedant so pardon me but you profess to be a student of law, is that at a recognised institution? because your spelling is awful.

We're not 5 and I'm sure your not either, please desist from comments like this
kevin

Postby koekjoumoer » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Phil, kev relax the pair of you.

spudy was OK and answered my question, he is not annoyed no need for you to be either.

Phil apart from pithy remarks do you have a response to what I posted? or can i take it as read that you agree with me?

Edit Kevin: I think I'll decide whether I get annoyed for myself thanks, if you pick up peoples mistakes and use them to try to belittle people you'll be gone from here very fast
koekjoumoer

Postby spudy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:42 pm

koekjoumoer wrote:Phil, kev relax the pair of you.

spudy was OK and answered my question, he is not annoyed no need for you to be either.

Phil apart from pithy remarks do you have a response to what I posted? or can i take it as read that you agree with me?

Edit Kevin: I think I'll decide whether I get annoyed for myself thanks, if you pick up peoples mistakes and use them to try to belittle people you'll be gone from here very fast

You will find very little annoys me mate..again it comes from having five kids :)

However Kevin is fully within his place to say what he has mate, yes i may not have been annoyed but others may get so, which could detiriorate a thread into nothingness due to its closure or removal..

I replied to you with reason, but i could have easily replied like a idiot and thrown this thread down the drain, you must take into account that is a possibility and that your post could have offended me or some other member you had aimed it to(had it not been me)..

we do have to keep the forum flowing and enjoyable for the members and stuff like that can upset, point in example by Kevins reply mate..

Food for thought maybe ?
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby kevin » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:26 pm

The British political right is preparing to fight back against anti-cuts protests by staging its first pro-cuts demonstration, in central London next month, in a move that has provoked comparisons to the US Tea Party movement.

The Rally Against Debt, on 14 May, is being organised by activists including the Taxpayers' Alliance group, which is backed by Tory donors

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/apr/04/pro-cuts-rally-against-debt
kevin

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Cuts protest: I'm a political prisoner now

Why was I jailed with other peaceful UK Uncut supporters arrested at Fortnum & Mason? We'd messed with the rich, apparently

Read the full story here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/libertycentral/2011/mar/29/police-uk-uncut

One of the protesters was 15 years old.

That protester, like me and many others, was locked in a cell for nearly 24 hours on the basis of evidence that was never presented to solicitors – solicitors who were not contacted until the next morning. In the early hours of the morning we were unexpectedly woken up and told to take off our clothes. When we asked why, we were simply told that the police had the right to seize our clothes and would be doing so.

Mobile phones were taken along with DNA samples and fingerprints (a right of the police following arrest), despite the fact that not a single protester was charged with a violent offence, or damage to property. The 15-year-old was kept on watch by police due to anxiety. She was so distressed that when she ate, she threw up on herself. When she left the police station, she was asked to confirm that the Met could not be held responsible for her suicide.

A very senior officer in my station admitted to my parents that he regretted having to charge the protesters on the orders of Scotland Yard: he said they all seemed like "nice people", and that he suspected the charges were politically motivated.
kevin

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 pm

what was the removal of clothes all about? on whos orders? thats strange and unusual punishment without due process. whoever gave the orders for that needs to be put away for a very long time. any info on the guilty party?
Freeman Stephen

Postby treeman » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Politically motivated- Guilty. :puke: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:07 pm

how would you go about filing this kind of stuff with the un. even if they did nothing, the official record would stand for something. call me naive but i cant see the un pulling all the stops like the ipcc.
Freeman Stephen

Postby treeman » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:14 pm

What is the un, stephen. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:38 pm

united nations. an international organisation that the uk rely on to garner support against iran/libya and many others. if the uk human rights violations can be reported, isnt there some play created for those countries that need a good reason to avoid supporting the uk. shame the uk's leadership on the world stage with a view to reducing the likelihood of other nations helping the uks war on freedom. from my view the un tries its best and its the eu/nau/etc that form the nwo but to some extent have sway over the un because of the power they have consolidated already. compare the udhr with the echr for example
Freeman Stephen

PreviousNext

Return to Bad news