Israeli Commandos murder innocents in cold blood

Re: Israeli Commandos murder innocents in cold blood

Postby Freeman-B » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Phil: C wrote:The aid bringers did not protect themselves properly. They could have had multiple cameras on board, some streaming live to remote locations, and made sure that the Israeli fascists knew this. They could have had cameras on other ships for an overview. This tactic may not have prevented the Israelis boarding but it may have saved some lives. Unless it was a deliberate provocation, as I think someone suggested earlier.

Indeed, and I echo much, if not all that has gone before.

I have been following the Free Gaza movement ofr some time with an intent to take part in one of these flotillas (gotta do something once they eventually get me out of here!). If nothing else, this intensifies my conviction to help and to make a stand against these thieving, arrogant, self-righteous murdering bastards....did I make my point of view clear???

Phil, there have been several of these"convoys" before - including those involving George Galloway. Most, if not all, including this one have reported their communications "jammed" by the Indiscriminate Destruction Fuckups (IDF) prior to and during the attacks, so streaming is not only difficult, but nigh on impossible. Doubtless, most of the footage from any point of view other than that of the pirates was considered contraband and confiscated, although Mark is absolutely right - this is, simply put PIRACY in international waters.

The morons posing as spokespersons for the murderous entity that is "Israel" drone on and on about their "right" to prevent arms going to an "enemy" (they have no such "rights" at all, and there is no declared war, which would, in any effect be illegal) and to search for contraband. They may have such rights in their own territorial waters (although I would question their rights to ANY territory, given their history), but certainly NOT in international waters - that is the law of the sea and abusing it makes them outlaws and pirates - plain and simple (as if we didn't already know).

Equally, if not more importantly, they are once again blatantly ignoring one of numerous outstanding UN security council directives (the one that keeps getting quoted is 1860 - the iullegal blockade, but there are MANY more), which no other country has EVER been allowed to do. The only solution to this perennial problem is for the international community - AS ONE - to stand up to these fucked-up, bigoted, murdering apartheid monsters once and for all.

It is THEM that should be boycotted, blockaded and beseiged until they come to learn how to behave in a relatively civilised society. Until then, they MUST be shunned, contained and suppressed as they attempt to do to all their neighbours - anything else is plaing into their hands.

Sorry for the rant and apologies if it sounds religiously based- it is most certianly NOT. I have the same opinions about inhumanity WHOEVER perpetrates it. Fortunately or unfortunately, no-one else does it quite so blatantly or so often!

We can only hope that the tower of babel is about to fall on their arrogant, ignorant, empty little heads.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Prajna » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Just so, B
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby Phil: C » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Freeman-B wrote:We can only hope that the tower of babel is about to fall on their arrogant, ignorant, empty little heads.

Hear hear, but these "fucked-up, bigoted, murdering apartheid monsters" will unfortunately take many innocents with them if this happens.
David Cameron today declared himself a "supporter of Israel". I wonder if those that voted for him and his party knew that? Someone should ask him if he's also a supporter of the Palestinians, and if not why not. But the question won't be asked because that would expose him as a hypocrite and we can't have that can we?
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby Veronica » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:43 am

Fair play to the Jews, after all those decades of persecution, denial of basic health services and good clean food its bound to have an effect on them. On top of that they were denied their rightful homes/land and were herded into derelict ghetto's to eek out an existence as forth class citizens who were systematically dis-armed (anything from a gun to a tin opener) and deprived of any wealth they may have accumulated.

When that didn't have a quick enough effect they were used as slave labour until they had the nerve to die!

Does this sound familiar?

History never changes......... except the names of the persecuted!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:10 am

Yes Mike. We know we have to substitute "Palestinians" for "Jews" to get the story straight.

The Irish are going to Gaza on the MV Rachel Corrie

(If anyone here doesn't know who Rachel Corrie was ... and how she died ...)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:45 pm

I don't think I made my point quite clearly. The intended message should have been:

If the Jews put up with all that crap then why would they make another race of people suffer as much, if not more. To me it doesn't make sense. If I chopped off my finger and realised the pain & agony it caused, my last thought would be "That hurts! I'll do that to someone else".

And as an after thought: The UK Government are no trying to change the law so that we cannot issue Arrest Warrants for Israeli War Criminals, thus welcoming these low-life's into Britain to spread their propaganda.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 pm

MikeThomas wrote:And as an after thought: The UK Government are no trying to change the law so that we cannot issue Arrest Warrants for Israeli War Criminals, thus welcoming these low-life's into Britain to spread their propaganda.

That's possibly because the UK Government works for these War Criminals ... as does the US Government ....
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Stubbs » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:48 pm

It bothers me that these people have such a disregard for human life.
How the hell can they even try to justify these actions :thinks:
Stubbs

Postby Freeman-B » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 am

Agreed Mark and V

For those who think "what can I do?" there IS at least some answer.

Avazz have been campagining on many major issues over the last few years, some of which I have supported them on. They already sent a petition with over 200,000 signatures in less than 24 hours on this issue and it is now approaching 400,000 (of their 500,000 target). It may only be a petition, but it shows the politicos that they ASRE being watched and they WILL be held to account.

You can find the peition here http://www.avaaz.org/en/gaza_flotilla_8/?vl it is one of the few things I HAVE sent to many friends (just the kind of email I normally dislike, but this is too important).

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

PreviousNext

Return to Bad news