Baby Free Born

Re: Baby Free Born

Postby jonboy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Reading through this topic raises 1 question for me. Why bother even letting "the authorities" know about the pregnancy in the first place. Surely humans are capable of surviving pregnancy without so called "help". I know a local woman who didnt even realise she was pregnant until she gave birth! As long as you eat right, and stay healthy,(freemen don't eat macdonalds right?) surely a healthy baby can be delivered, and the PTB need not know??
I'm sure there were millions of babies born in the stone-age without midwives, epidurals, c-section, gas and air, ambulances, .........
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Free » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 pm

I agree, why bother.

It isnt about how capeable we are as parents. It has nothing to do with that. It has everything to do with 'money'. The reason we are forced into registering is purely so that the gov can strike another mark on the list of 'sureties' against borrowings from the Bank of England. In registering our new borns we're entering them into a contract un knowingly having not been given the full picture by the POB. This is a crime on their part. If all new parents were informed on the matter, and the strings attached to registration, no new borns would be registered. This is why the vital details are kept from us.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby mamanik » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 am

I agree with getting on and just being pregnant, I was overseas while I was pregnant and didnt have any medical intervention I managed quite well, wasnt till coming back here I saw a midwife, never a DR though! Always treat homeopathically.

Anyway back to birthreg. There a lot of ppl giving advice here,but has anyone actually gone through it???? Yes I know you have Free,to a certain extent, but to be fair you don't knw if your little boy has been reg yet??

Please I am looking for others on the same journey to come forward.
mamanik

Postby JockFry » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:17 am

Some of you guys are getting it bad! Amelia my daughter will be 6 months old on the 24th jan, we did get the letter reminding us ( me and my girlfriend ) to register our daughter a couple of days after we got home from the birth, we Ignored it and never heard anything since we've had a couple of the vaccination letters through they get filed IN THE BIN! but thats pretty much it no hassle from any health visitors, midwifes, registrars, but it is still early days and I am very much prepared to fight any shit they send my way.

MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU

Jock X
"You are better than no-one but their is no-one better than you"

"Evil man makes me kill you, Evil man makes you kill me, Evil man makes me kill you, even though we're only families apart"
Jimi Hendrix MACHINE GUN
JockFry

Postby dean » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi Free:)
Great to read this thread :) ... Our baby is about to be born and I'm looking for ways of not registring our baby.
Have you found out effective way to preserve your baby from the claws of the system? ... One of the replys mentioned "placing a lien" on your baby?? Did you find out what is it and how it works?

Please let me know if you have some info as we need to act soon.

Dean..xx
I Love Therefore I Am :)
dean

Postby humanmagnet » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Sometimes i think to the self , from what we know now , is it worth bringing the next generation into this world knowing what happens to them once they are born and a registration occurs ..
Then i realise , if human beings were not meant to do this , nature its self would not let us reproduce .

I know one thing , deep down in my heart, the moment if i so chose to bring children into this world , i will be standing by my word and making sure they will not be registered and fight it all the way .

It amazes me how the corrupt system that surrounds us , still to this day enter new borns into a form of contract with out their consent .

I look forward to the moment , the change occurs .

More and more beings need to stand together and stop them doing it and help to awake the unwoken ..

I think my biggest shock for me was , when i researching . Watching a link passed onto me , of Jordan Maxwell . Talking of birth certificates and how we as a hole are all stock on the stock exhange .

I wish all those who are currently going through the system challenging it for the registration of births , the best . Stand up for what you believe and fight for it to the best of your ability , remember there will be many around you , who may be going through the same thing so will give you more support to .
Your children are your own , man and woman are who brought them hear , dont let this corrupt system take them off you :)

xxx
humanmagnet

Postby Free » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Good call Magnet!

Great to see more people taking the initiative.

One tip i could suggest at this time is that any and all correspondence really needs to be written as from the Mother, with the Father as the secondary writer. Their statutes do not recognise the Father unless the Mother clearly states he is included. It could happen, that any notices served in the Fathers aspect will be ignored.

The POB are very quick to act and change their strategy, based on the notices we serve. A template is only good for a short period, and will subsequently need to be modified to overcome any barriers which are created by them. A constant scrutiny is required and ammendments to our notices as needed.

We must always remember that entering someone into a contract without their consent is a crime. We are not guilty of any crimes unless we know this fact. However those that 'persuade' us into signing up our new borns most definately DO know and THEY are the criminals.

One who knows they are being tricked cannot be tricked.

Freedom is but the retention of a signature. If we want to see our children born free to stay free, we need only say NO to giving our signature.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby humanmagnet » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 pm

more and more people need to take a stance and an inititive , what pains me is that more and more people around me are having babies who are amongst the unawoken ...
and how do i put it across to them what actually happens when you register them ...

i await to see the huge change occur and will be glad to be a part of it .

When it finally comes to a end that when you register children , you're not handing them over ..

And to keep to saying NO , its amazing how much power that word actually poccesses ..

x
humanmagnet

Postby mamanik » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Well the health visitor has called again to say the registrar has been asking as to what was happening with bbys reg?? I told HV I will not be registering her, and she said ok! Which surprised me! I told her to tell them to contact me if there was a problem and that I had questions to ask!!

Still my main concern is bbys passport, I have family and property overseas and will need to travel.....Will keep researching! :grin:
mamanik

Postby humanmagnet » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:23 am

wasn't there something in magna carta about right to roam ????????

so then if that was the case , passports would not be needed anyway .

sure no doubt you'll find the answers you're looking for , good luck with the research !! :)

knowledge = power
ignorance = evil
humanmagnet

PreviousNext

Return to Good news