Baby Free Born

Re: Baby Free Born

Postby Free » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Time to launch your attack Mamanik..

Send back ALL their paperwork clearly marked 'not recognised' along with the request for clarification you should now have..

Again, should you need any further help just give me a nudge, good luck!

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby WireInTheBlood » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:19 pm

That sucks Free. Hope this hasn't happened to your son. x
WireInTheBlood

Postby Free » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm not sure of the tiny man's position at this time. However, should it be the case he's been registered by a 3rd party I'll deal with it to the best of my ability, should bo agree of course. In time, registration will be a thing of the past. But for now our mission is to inform as many as we can. Time will deal with the rest.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby mamanik » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi
HV called on thurs to remind me to reg.. Do i send clarification doc now or wait further correspondence from registrar?
Also want to get passport sorted asap any suggestions?? :grin:
Any ideas of deregisterng my two boys, would never have done so if I knew then what I know now... :grr:
mamanik

Postby Free » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Yes i think now, would be the appropriate time to serve your notice of understanding.

I've been thinking lately of an alternative to what seems to be the only method of de-registering our already registered young ones, using commercial remedy. However, quite frankly using their tools in their house seems to me to be a minefield worth avoiding. I'm sure it wouldnt take much to create a notice questioning the principle of entering a baby into a life binding contract without their consent and using the parents to un knowingly sign said contract on their baby's behalf. It could certainly form the beginnings of a rightful claim to take back our children from the corporation.

I remember seeing a website which offered an alternative pass-port called something like 'Worldpass'..however i've done little or no investigation. However in the meantime should we be wishing to roam in overseas countries, we could take a new initiative and write to the gov of the country we're planning to visit in order they confirm our safe passage. I think it was Mary: Croft who did that successfully in the past..?

Free
Free

Postby huntingross » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:54 pm

There's been some buzz over the past few days about the Cestui Que Vie Act and how a person (lessee) is considered naturally dead after a period of 7 years where there has been no sign of life (I para phrase).

So the best way to de-register life is to prove death and get a certificate under their system to that effect.

At age 7 (and a bit) apply under the Act for proof of natural death....it might take a bit of thinking about....but seems possible.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby alien:nation » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:32 am

free

being required to register something with the government suggests a statute, so perhaps one should start by checking out the 1953 Act for the registration of births and deaths in England and Wales at:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~framland/acts/1953Act.htm

which early on states:

...the birth of every child born in England or Wales shall be registered...

what is the legal defintion of a child?

child n. 1) a person's natural offspring. 2) a person 14 years and under.

so, at this stage, whether or not you are a legal person when the child is born determines your legal obligation

if you are not a legal person, then the birth shall only be registered if your child was born and found "exposed and no information as to the place of birth is available". even if legal definition of exposed is the common definition (i.e. helpless etc in this context in which case the midwife could be construed to have "found" the child) information is available regarding the place of birth (i.e. your home for example) and thus it would seem the act has no further provision for circumstances under which one has a a duty to register a birth

further reading aided with copies of the relevant legal dictionaries (in their appropriate hierarchy) would most likely be more beneficial than my first glance view

as an aside, use of "child" versus "living new-born child" is interesting...
alien:nation

Postby mamanik » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Here we go..
"Notice requiring informant to give information for the registration of a birth"

Has just landed on my door, interestingly recorded delivery to be signed for, which postman did not aquire!!
I now have 14 days to do so or will face prosecution !!
Does anyone know of any other cases of families not registering?? As I am very concerned about the implications of registering and also not registering, really would like some more feed back..as I have read elsewhere of children being taken away from families, this was in the States though..Would just like to know of others on the same journey..
mamanik

Postby Free » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:29 am

This needs to be sent back unrecognised along with your request for clarification.

Theirs a 'notice'...not an order...and is a choice to contract..or not to contract.

Your notice of request asks the question: If this is a 'crime' what is the crime?, who makes the claim? and who is the injured party?

The choice is yours, the 'benefits' may outweigh the fear of 'what if' i dont sign'...but always remember if you choose not to sign, it is NOT a 'crime' and there is nothing 'they' can do to make you.

In my humble opinion, send back their notice in its original envelope clearly marked :

'Not Recognised'
'No Contract'

Along side, include your notice of request for clarification.

Free
Free

Postby mamanik » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:08 am

Thank you...Will do.
mamanik

PreviousNext

Return to Good news