Baby Free Born

Re: Baby Free Born

Postby holy vehm » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:12 pm

congrats nik :clap:

if you are traveling around europe then i dont thing you need a passport.
if you want to travel outside of europe could you not approach the embassy of the country you wish to enter and ask for permission to go there.
as long as you can prove who you are and that you go there with good intentions i dont see there being a problem.

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby mamanik » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Thx HV

Thats good news as we only want to travel in EU @ present and probably by car, so we should be ok then you think?
BTW have already had DR here pushing his vaccine programme and told him where to go... The midwife agreed with us and told us unofficialy her child was not vaccinated, Health visitor next week lol

Nik
mamanik

Postby klogger » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:55 pm

There is a clause in the Births, Marriages and Deaths Act that allows the registrar to enter the birth in the registry without the parents permission. I can't remember offhand if he does it on his own or needs the word of a person at the hospital, midwife etc. but you could look it up at the link I provided.
klogger

Postby kevin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:06 pm

holy vehm wrote:congrats nik :clap:

if you are traveling around europe then i dont thing you need a passport.

you don't need a passport but they will demand to see ID
kevin

Postby holy vehm » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:14 pm

would that be a photo i.d. plus proof of address.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Free » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:14 pm

The PTB will try every trick in the book to get you, the mother, to register. This includes asking the midwife, your parents if they were present at the birth infact it goes all the way up the line. If your midwife was working for you directly she can decline to fill out the registration form. However if she was working on behalf of the NHS she may well come under pressure from her bosses.

If you do nothing...you're likely to get a 'surprise' call from the local registrar in the first instance. This will be around 30 days after baby's birth.

Be ready for these surprises. They have no power whatsoever....but will attempt to influence you by claiming it's a 'crime' not to register and subject to arrest. This is fiction as they have no power without your consent.

If you'd like more info please either PM me or post here.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby mamanik » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:59 am

The Letter has arrived reminding me to register!!
mamanik

Postby Free » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Look back through the thread Mama and you'll see the initial response notice which you can mail their offer back with.

I think it's here also in the template section...but no matter what, no matter how much they ..erm...invite you to register...their threats remain idle and they have no power whatsoever to 'make' you register.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby WireInTheBlood » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:24 pm

It's just taken me ages to read through all of this thread.

Totally agree with Veronica and others re vaccinations and applaud everyone keeping their children away from this infliction.

I don't have any children myself, but have many friends who do so am interested in the progress of those who do not register their babies.

On thought stuck me though, if the registrar can just go ahead and register the birth themselves, how do you know that the reason they've not bothered you any more, isn't because they have entered something on the register already? Is there literally a register you can check to see if anything has been entered at your address?
WireInTheBlood

Postby Free » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm

It's highly likely that a birth has been 'registered' on baby's behalf. This of course is a fraud. As it is a crime to enter anyone into a contract without their consent. But the POB will do ANYTHING to get control, create yet another trust, and fill their own pockets into the deal.

I'd suggest simply log on to your local library's records section, where it is possible to check the register.

Free
Free

PreviousNext

Return to Good news