Baby Free Born

Baby Free Born

Postby Free » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:23 am

I'm having a baby. Actually that's not quite true, my partner is.

This baby will be born free and remain free. We will NOT be registering baby and handing title ownership to the Gov.

No doubt we'll come under fire from a barrage of statutory threats but this matters not.

Baby Free Born will be announced publicly here and on tpuc soon after the birth.

Baby is due April 20, but it's looking like baby want's to come sooner.

We accept FULL responsibility for the newborn until such time as baby no longer needs support and is able to choose whether or not to register themselves.

Should Baby choose the option of registering themselves, we will give our unquestioning support but we believe it is baby's right to choose this option and not ours.

Live Baby Live.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Re: Baby Free Born

Postby fries&brimstone » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:30 am

Great news in more ways than one!

Some friends of mine 'produced' recently. I couldn't resist gently probing them regarding what they knew about the registration process, but avoided going full-on about it. They are pretty much newbies to this stuff and have taken the conventional route, believing it's all quite innocent . . . . .

Best of luck with the new 'freeborn' delivery - I'm sure you'll have plenty of reports to make as the 'authorities' become increasingly shrill!

E.
fries&brimstone

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:16 am

Brilliant! keep us posted. No mandatory poisoning by intravenous injections or mandatory brainwashing at school :clap: The only downside I can think of is the lack of social interaction by not attending school. But this can still be achieved by swimming lessons, karate, cubs and the like.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby ScotFree » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 am

>>Baby is due April 20

According to hearsay evidence, I was born on 8th April many many years ago.
April is a good month to be born in.
Aries (3/21 - 4/20) Arians are beautiful and usually good cooks.
Dave a Freeman, Scottish Highlands
http://www.freemanhighland.co.uk/
ScotFree

Postby mOz » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:42 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer:

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the announcement.

mOz
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby Highspirit » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:37 pm

CONGRATS my friend. Respect and good luck, it is a brave step and I truly hope that many millions follow your example as the awakening gathers pace.

We will be Freemen in a Freeland. Our children and their children are so important to this process at this very important time. It is fantastic that a child is to be born into these times of truth when people like you are leading by example.

I look forward very much to the announcement and following your progress.

Highspirit
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby jonboy » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:42 pm

just remember "you must register" = "you may register" :grin:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Free » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Thank you for all your kind words of support guys you're an inspiration!

We fully understand and accept the responsibility for this choice and will of course make the health, safety and education of baby our paramount objective. It's great to know that with the support and encouragement of friends like you this will be a challenge we will be proud to take up.

What is important, is that this new human being on the land will be truly free to make their own choices as to who's society they join, if any and that right is theirs and theirs alone. None hath the right to force any other fellow being including their children to accept anything without a choice.

Mother is looking pretty round now so it wont be long!!

Thank you all so much

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Free » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:44 am

So much for a good night's sleep it looks like baby's gonna be arriving shortly...

Labour started just after 3.00am...

hehe
Free

Postby chikimonki » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:14 am

Congrats! How about register your baby and place a lien on baby straight away, then you get access to the trust, hee, hee. Look into it a bit more, but I'm sure you can, and should, place a lien on baby straight away.
Breaking assumptions is the new black!
chikimonki

Next

Return to Good news