Take a look at this video and share your opinions please :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R1UiBTUs94

Please share as wide and as far as you can :cheer:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Re: Some Great News!

Postby iamani » Fri May 29, 2020 3:46 pm

Hi Mike Thomas

That vid didn't stay up long, did it? Good job i watched it twice...

First impressions were of a fairly slick production offering a glimmer of hope, it seemed a bit like Anonymous finally taking off that V4Vendetta mask in response to everyone else being forced to don surgical masks. Intended symbolism...?

The guy ticked the freedom-seeker boxes: 1215 Magna Charta -check; common-law supreme - check; use of law-fare - check; fight for your rights - check; date for revolution - ch... er... what was that again...? Revolution...?

To be fair i'm not sure he actually mentions revolution and i can no longer check it, but he does claim the country/government stops on 22nd June.

Overall, a positive message of coming change... but i'm wondering why i've not come across the guy before... or anything about the plan he outlines.

i'm hoping to come across more info about the organisation behind this, but i will admit to being cautiously optimistic in the meantime.

Thanks for the link, didn't mean to leave you hangin'.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby MikeThomas » Sat May 30, 2020 12:03 pm

Hi Iamani;

The link still works (for me) and I agree: it is a 'slick' production but when you add in what else is happening with the Deep State. Trump and the new King of England available at www.kingof.uk.
Take a look and give me your opinion please. Such a lot going on that the MSM isn't reporting on.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby iamani » Sat May 30, 2020 1:39 pm

Hi Mike Thomas

Apologies - my mistake. Your link is working fine - it's the mirrored video on 'liabilitymate' that has been removed.

However your link for 'kingof.uk' comes up as page not found. Will try on duckduckgo, and post when i've read it. Someone else has mentioned something about Greg Hallen being confirmed as true monarch and i was hoping to come across corroboration, so thanks for the link.

i also heard they've taken down the coat-of-arms from the Palace, and Ceylon shows a pic of boarded up windows in same in his latest vid, along with the barriers being removed. Also he mentions in an earlier vid how a disgraced/dishonoured monarch is not allowed to wear the full regalia while sitting on the actual throne - along with a pic of the queen and heir sitting on the thrones in civilian attire... so yes, you are right, there is definitely something big occurring.

i've been drafting a post on a related subject, hopefully post that soon but in the meantime - what's the chances that the conjob virus is actually referring to a malady, or even the demise, of the actual Crown...?

Cheers!
iamani

Postby iamani » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:14 am

Hi Mike Thomas

Further apologies - your links are fine, my phone is not.

Re: Greg Hallet; whether it's all true or not, his time has come - he's certainly getting lots of attention right now. i watched/read some of his stuff a few years ago and enjoyed it but dropped the subject as i saw no potential benefit in following that particular rabbit-hole indefinitely.

i looked at 'kingof uk' and watched a recent interview or two and found it all as interesting now as it was then, particularly in light of the mysterious goings-on around all things Crown lately and let's face it, it wouldn't even be the strangest thing to happen this year would it? He did however clearly dodge a couple of questions, for whatever reason... and as for claiming to be Christ - has he forgotten what happened to the last one...?

i'll be happy to bend the knee to the true king if it means getting rid of this lot though... wait a minute - now where have i seen men on bended-knee lately...?

Cheers!
iamani

Return to Good news