I travel across planet Earth in my own private conveyance:

Re: I travel across planet Earth in my own private conveyance:

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:46 pm

This is the original subject that got me started on legal/lawful, so right up my alley.... pity i don't sprakenzie whatever it is! Oh, well...
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby cassandra » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:42 pm

The language is Croatian and translates, literally, as:
notice-sovereign-of-travel-planet-earth-own-private-travel-pomagalom.html
Hope that helps.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Thanks for the pointer cassandra. Did you do that from knowledge of that language or are you an adept of google translate? Unfortunately as the linked article is also in croat i suspect i shall remain in ignorance for now, as i don't have the patience to digitally translate it. Wonder why he posted - must have known not many would be able to read it on a british website.
iamani

Postby cassandra » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:17 pm

I'm a linguist but I don't speak Croat. I saw enough to point me to Yugoslavia and maybe Serbo-croat. Google translate is unreliable and sometimes confusing. I use it with caution. You can become fluent and read and write in any language in 30 days (I've just done Russian, though it did take three days to do their alphabet) and speak it like a native in 6 months.
The google translation of the Croat post is here:
Oct 19, 2016
Announcement About Sovereign Journey Planet Earth own private travel aids
Tagged in: sovereign freeman
Posted by: administrator in Society
User Rating: / 238
PoorBest

sender:

Aljosa from the family Djuric
Email: aljosa [at] cromalternativemoney.org
Monday, October 17, 2016

Recipients:

Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Croatian
News: Blaise Orepić
Savska 39
10000 Zagreb

Chief of Police Office of Istria
News: Dragutin Cestar
Republic Square 1
52100 Pula

Mayor of the City of Pula
News: Boris Miletic
Forum 1
52100 Pula

NOTICE OF USE OF MY PRIVATE ROAD FOR HELP
TRAVEL planet Earth as private

- NOTICE NOTICE IS PRINCIPAL AGENT,
NOTICE AGENT'S NOTICE Principal -

- NOTICE NOTICE IS REPRESENTATIVE ZASTUPANOME,
NOTICE NOTICE IS ZASTUPANOME REPRESENTATIVE -

- Representative NOTICE NOTICE PREDSTAVLJANOME,
NOTICE NOTICE IS PREDSTAVLJANOME REPRESENTATIVE -

Delivery Method: Croatian Post
The recommended number of letters: RC599051980HR, RC599051993HR, RC599052000HR

Dear Blaise Orepić, Dragutin Cestar and Boris Miletic,
asked you this document in its entirety carefully read. It is the Notifications that you regularly and properly informed of all the details written in it. The notification means exactly what it says.
The obligation of the so-called people in the so-called. the so-called registration. motor vehicles and the so-called payment. tax for the purposes of the so-called. participation in traffic, and additional commitments and so-called people to pay for the so-called privileges. Driving - in my opinion the ideal concrete example of how the possessor of something is not always necessarily the same owner. In contrast, not only the obligations but opposed by any engaging even in minimal controversy over how much they actually really legitimate and how much is in turn is only a naive belief which is based on the not-so-fortunate circumstances blindly obey a sizable part of the most intelligent life forms in this section universe, the cold, hard fact that stands just as it is not necessary that all things with four wheels and a pair of pistons always so. motor vehicles, and just as it is not necessary that the movement of these things always so. participation in the trade, also is not necessarily that they are therefore those same things always so. persons.
- Further to my numerous Notify duly delivered by registered post to people in top positions in the highest so-called national and international political-legal and financial authorities [among other things, the so-called. Croatian Ministry of Interior, the Croatian Parliament, President of the Croatian, the Croatian Government, Croatian Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Croatian, the High Commercial Court of the Republic of Croatian, the United Nations, the International Chamber of Commerce, Chamber of Deputies of the Italian Republic, the Government of the Italian Republic, the Ministry of Finance Economy and Finance of the Italian Republic, Carabinieri of the Italian Republic, the police of the Italian Republic, the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, the European Commission, the European Court of Justice, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank, the Board of Directors of the Bank for International Settlements, the International Court of Justice, the Committee of Governors of the International Monetary Fund, the European Parliament, etc. .], ie, following the extensive documentation that all those to whom it in any way concerned properly informed about my sovereign status and my inalienable intrinsic natural rights, the [still unpunished] war crimes committed against me in the early 1990s by the creators of the so-called. The Croatian, of my undeniable ownership of certain proportional part of the social ownership of the former so-called. Yugoslavia and the many other related details and in particular the following:
"Since through and through outside the system and its rules, I - Aljosa from the family Djuric have no name, no last name, do not live, do not have permanent residence, did not resident and have no address but without the need for any permit and / or license simply live honestly and peacefully wherever a given moment. As a free sovereign man on Earth, under the exclusive jurisdiction I universal natural law. no one even imagine anyone has my consent to represent me - consequently, whoever is so daring and the minimal impact on my life , committed the crime. Settlement, jobs and any other attempts to establish contact with my sides regularly ignored if we are not to purely and unequivocally as the one who I really am, and specifically only to the specified manner via e-mail. the same goes when we are trying to access with the use of legal language that I could not care less ";
"My time is my only and only I have the exclusive right by my own free will dispose of it. It is my right to my time others charge a price of 200 troy ounces Čis

Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Wow! Thanks for that! Having read it though, i'm glad i didn't try to translate.
You seem to be a cassandra of many talents, respect!
iamani

Postby sekan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello,
you're right - it is Serbo-Croatian language. As you can imagine, I'm very selective in my choice of words - consequently Google translate is so bad that it is funny.
For example, the original article title is "The Sovereign Man's Notice Of Travelling Planet Earth By His Own Private Travel Tool".

Few months ago I filed 2 lawsuits at the 'Arbitral Court of Justice' (non-state entity regularly registered within the Croatian judicial system). First one against the individual who performs the function of current so-called Croatian State Treasurer (regarding failure to pay 'SOVRO Sovereign Payment Instrument' http://cromalternativemoney.org/index.php/en/media/news/sovro-sovereign-payment-instrument.html), and the second one against three individuals who performs the function of so-called Croatian police officers (regarding their unlawful and illegitimate actions).

Once (hopefully very soon) the 'Arbitral Court of Justice' makes a judgment - stating who wins the case and what remedies the winner is awarded - I will publish everything and of course translate it to English and Italian.

In the meantime, here's two documents with which the 'Arbitral Court of Justice' properly establishes its jurisdiction to preside over abovementioned cases:

- Lawsuit with request for compensatory damages;
- Plaintiff: Aljoša from the Đurić family, planet Earth;
- Arbitration contract between parties exists and is valid.

(click on the image to enlarge it)

(click on the image to enlarge it)
sekan

Postby cassandra » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Da, prijevod je smiješno ponekad ali za srpsko-hrvatskog moram osloniti na njega.
Nadam se da slobodni ljudi ovdje cijenim napore koje napravite, a može imati koristi od rezultata koje su postigli. Sretno sa svojim slučajem.
Znate li nekoga u Rusiji i koji žele stupiti u kontakt ovdje u Velikoj Britaniji? Međunarodni kontakti su vrlo važni.
Lijepi pozdrav, Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby sekan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Court Final Decision: I'm the Winner against three individuals who performs the function of so-called Croatian Police Officers :clap: :clap: :clap:
sekan

Postby iamani » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi Sekan!

Congratulations buddy, well done! Hope you get a good payout, it's not easy to get the result you did.

Cheers!
iamani

Next

Return to News (the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)