First Letter to Natwest

First Letter to Natwest

Postby mrsmurphy » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello, after reading V's book and many many forum posts I am ready to begin the process of writing to my credit card provider. I have two debts but i am tackling one at a time. The first is with Natwest - I had a credit limit of £1000, have paid £50 each month and I just received an unusual letter stating that as I am behind in payments they have reduced my credit limit to £800. My card was also due to expire 08/11 and I didnt receive a replacement or any correspondence about replacing it. Following their letter reducing my limite I have now not paid for the past two months. I am really unsure of what my first letter to them should be as most templates address debt collectors. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Many thanks for your input.
mrsmurphy

Re: First Letter to Natwest

Postby holy vehm » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:13 pm

First of all stop calling yourself mrs and second to remain in honour you must continue to pay your bill while you go through the process.

If you have read veronica's book and visited many many forums you should have the basics by now, the above points would suggest you are not ready to take on natwest and win, in fact i would put money on you losing, in fact you have already lost as you have not paid your bill creating default and dishonour.

Either bring your account upto date and start again while you can or cut your losses and learn from the mistake but your current path is doomed.

Most of the info you will require is on here, use the search function and start reading and digesting cos there aint no quick fix to this one.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: First Letter to Natwest

Postby mrsmurphy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:38 am

Thanks for your reply. mrsmurphy is not my real name! It is a user name chosen for personal reasons... wasn't after a quick fix either - as i have read many many forum posts my brain has started to fry a bit. Wont bother you again.
mrsmurphy

Return to Credit cards